What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SF TEP Dynasty Best Ball Startup (MFL) ($50/season) - Multiple Teams Available (1 Viewer)

datb

Footballguy
Blitz III is a new startup Best Ball Dynasty league for 2024. Superflex, Tight End Premium. This is the third dynasty best ball league I'm managing, and I have a few spots left after giving managers from my other leagues first-dibs.

Everything you love about dynasty, but without lineup setting. We'll draft, trade, have waivers (FAAB system), play head-to-head, and compete in playoffs. All lineups will be automatically optimized each week.

League due structure asks owners to pay a year in advance - meaning this year you would owe 2024 dues ($50) + 2025 dues ($50) and MFL fee ($6) for a total of $106. Subsequent years you'd be paying only the future year dues, so $56/year.

Shoot me a message if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Details

• 12 Teams, 4-team playoffs
  • In addition to head-to-head results, wins are awarded to the teams in the top half of scoring each week
  • 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 SUPERFLEX (QB/WR/RB/TE), 3 FLEX (WR/RB/TE)
  • 10 IR, 4 TAXI
  • 25 player rosters in-season, 50 player rosters off-season
  • 1/2 PPR for WR/RB, Full PPR for TE
  • 1/4 PPC, 6 Pt Passing TDs, Fractional Scoring
  • League hosted on MyFantasyLeague (MFL)
  • 25-Rd Vet Startup Email Draft Starts As Soon As Filled (hopefully this weekend).
  • Startup draft will be 3rd-round Reversal, and include 2024 rookie draft picks (i.e. you can draft the 1.01, but not Marvin Harrison Jr.). Draft order will be randomized via https://100yardrush.com/
  • Separate rookie draft will start the Monday after the draft if the start-up draft is complete by then
  • $50 2024 Buy-In + $50 2025 Buy-In + $6 MFL Fee ($106 Total) Due To Join.
  • All Payments Handled in LeagueSafe
  • $500 1st Place, $50 2nd Place. $50 goes into the Dynasty Pot. The Dynasty Pot is paid out when a franchise wins 3 championships within 7 seasons.
Furter details in league constitution here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TfU64FSqGTXAoSkTkZoRVZz_zyfi4YzqT2PDHlbrbSs/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
2 spots left, fielding interest but its first come first serve, if you're ready to pay and draft tonight hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread