What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colorado Dispensary Recommendation? Paging COents (1 Viewer)

FF Ninja

Footballguy
I've been before, but figured I'd try to do a little more research this time. I've read weedmaps, but hard to trust those reviews - seems like everyone has mostly positive, vague reviews, with a few worrisome, detailed negative reviews sprinkled in.

So basically I'm looking for three things:

1) quality - I'm not super picky or some pretentious wannabe connoisseur, but I don't want to be sold wet and/or crappy dank.

2) deals - any places that run some good deals? (for instance I heard Medicine Man sells quarters for $45 on Wednesdays, but some reviews say their stuff is wet and subpar)

3) edibles - I'm sure they vary a lot from place to place; I'm not opposed to going to one shop for bud and another for edibles.

I'll be flying into Denver and driving to Breck, so preferably looking for places along that path but willing to deviate.

I don't really know how to answer your questions on this - most of the time I know more about places in the city - and these aren't really convienent to you off of I-70 and heading to the mountains.

There are a number of place in the 3400-4800 block area off of I-70 between Quebec and Brighton. These are close to the grow warehouses.

Here is a great place for reviews of shops - take a look on Google Maps with their address to find which one is working

http://www.westword.com/search?keyword=dispensary%20reviews

and here

http://www.thecannabist.co/

http://www.thecannabist.co/map/

Last edited by a moderator:
ffldrew said:
There are a number of place in the 3400-4800 block area off of I-70 between Quebec and Brighton. These are close to the grow warehouses.
This is where I would recommend going for convenience coming from the airport. There are several dispensaries right off of I-70 between the Quebec and Dahlia/Holly/Monaco exits as you are headed west towards the mountains.

I would recommend going to Green Solution (4400 Grape St.). It is one of the nicer set-ups for a dispensary, as they have iPads for each strain that displays all of the characteristics (sativa/indica, THC %, CBD %, etc.). They generally have a wide selection of edibles, and their flower always seems to be high quality. I know they have won some awards at the Cannabis Cup for some of their strains.

Lightshade (3950 Holly St.) and Dank (3835 Elm St.) are two other dispensaries within a few blocks of Green Solution that are also solid options. They aren't nearly as nice on the inside as Green Solution, but their product is really good and they are cheaper than Green Solution.

If you are looking for edibles, I would recommend Incredibles, Wana, or Cheeba Chews as my favorite go-to edible brands. The Incredibles chocolate bars are pretty amazing, especially the Affogado Bar, which is a cannabis-infused white chocolate bar with espresso beans and caramel. I would avoid EdiPure edibles, as they simply spray a THC solution on their candies which can result in uneven distribution of THC and unpredictable doses.

ffldrew said:
This is where I would recommend going for convenience coming from the airport. There are several dispensaries right off of I-70 between the Quebec and Dahlia/Holly/Monaco exits as you are headed west towards the mountains.

I would recommend going to Green Solution (4400 Grape St.). It is one of the nicer set-ups for a dispensary, as they have iPads for each strain that displays all of the characteristics (sativa/indica, THC %, CBD %, etc.). They generally have a wide selection of edibles, and their flower always seems to be high quality. I know they have won some awards at the Cannabis Cup for some of their strains.

Lightshade (3950 Holly St.) and Dank (3835 Elm St.) are two other dispensaries within a few blocks of Green Solution that are also solid options. They aren't nearly as nice on the inside as Green Solution, but their product is really good and they are cheaper than Green Solution.

If you are looking for edibles, I would recommend Incredibles, Wana, or Cheeba Chews as my favorite go-to edible brands. The Incredibles chocolate bars are pretty amazing, especially the Affogado Bar, which is a cannabis-infused white chocolate bar with espresso beans and caramel. I would avoid EdiPure edibles, as they simply spray a THC solution on their candies which can result in uneven distribution of THC and unpredictable doses.
The Green Solution is where we hit up when I was out visiting my brother last summer. I have nothing to compare it to but it's a very nice place and lets just say their stuff was well worth the money. And a big :thumbup: to their edibles selection.

Thanks for the recommendations. Lightshade on Holly was one of the options I'd found during my research. Another one that sounded pretty good was Trenchtown. Anyone have experience with that place? Either way, sounds like I've got enough to work with here.

Thanks again for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread