What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RETURNING THE RAIDERS TO GLORY (1 Viewer)

HERE WE GO with the SUPER BOWL!CHARLES WOODSON is OUT for the RAIDERS so we start the speedy TERRY FAIR in his place:QB MARQUES TUIASOSOPO (82)HB CHARLIE GARNER (88)FB ZACK CROCKETT (80)WR JERRY PORTER (90)WR DARRELL JACKSON (88)TE DOUG JOLLEY (83)LT BARRY SIMS (89)LG FRANK MIDDLETON (87)C KEVIN MAWAE (94)RG MO COLLINS (87)RT LINCOLN KENNEDY (94)DE KENYON COLEMAN (73)DE SAM WILLIAMS (76)DT ROD COLEMAN (89)DT DANA STUBBLEFIELD (85)OLB NAPOLEON HARRIS (89)MLB RANDALL GODFREY (91)OLB ERIC BARTON (89)CB PHILLIP BUCHANON (86)CB TERRY FAIR (76)FS RONNIE BRADFORD (81)SS DERRICK GIBSON (82) A patchwork secondary could really be tested by FAVRE!

Anyone catch the line on this one?
PACK would have to be favored by at least 10, they have one of the best QBs and one of the best RBs (Green of course) in the game. While TUI has been an inspirational leader, it's not a fair fight with him vs FAVRE. RAIDERS are going to need some big plays to win this one.

RAIDERS makeshift D (with reserve DB TERRY FAIR starting at CB for the injured CHARLES WOODSON) miraculously holds against FAVRE and the PACK!

AHMAN GREEN 71 yard TD RUN!He bounced off tackle and was off to the races!21-0 PACK after THREE GREEN TDs and the RAIDERS SUPER DREAM is becoming a NIGHTMARE!!! :shock:

CHARLIE GARNER 41 yard TD RUN!!!He went off tackle and there was only daylight after that!!RAIDERS on the comeback trail!21-7 PACK lead!

But FAVRE guides the PACK down the field for a LONGWELL 30 yard FG as time expires in the half, that will do it for the half!24-7 GREEN BAY lead at the half!

AHMAN GREEN catches a short swing pass from FAVRE and dances into the endzone!GREEN 2 yard TD reception!PACK increase their lead to 31-7 on their first drive of the 2nd quarter!This is NOT looking good for the RAIDERS!

NO! FAKE FG ATTEMPT!Backup QB Mike McMahon took the snap and instead of holding it for Janikowski he looked for an open receiver then RAN with it! But he got stuffed! :loco: FAKE FG attempts! Whatever next! Raiders still trail 31-7 and this one is just about done!

CHARLIE GARNER plunges over from 1 yard out for his 2nd TD of the day, almost certainly too little too late however.

The Raiders should look to make a change under center this offseason. Young RANDALL MAGNUM certainly deserves a look.

Coach if was in there I would have incinerated Ahman Green's whole gene pool.I got mad skillz yuz know what umsayig? And I better hope those bum coaches let me gain more than one point this off season, I can only do so much myself....

The Raiders should look to make a change under center this offseason. Young RANDALL MAGNUM certainly deserves a look.
It'll be RANDALL MAGNUM's team next year as TUI goes to the bench, hopefully for good!

Coach if was in there I would have incinerated Ahman Green's whole gene pool.I got mad skillz yuz know what umsayig? And I better hope those bum coaches let me gain more than one point this off season, I can only do so much myself....
And Outside we are COUNTING ON YOU next year too!

RE-SIGNED:Lincoln Kennedy (29.5/7)Charles Woodson (34/7)Sebastian Janikowski (10/7)Roderick Coleman (35/7)All these are key players who we wanted to get locked up long-term.

NOT-RESIGNED:Woody DantzlerMike McMahonBarret RobbinsMatt StinchcombMatt MartinCorey MooreRandall GodfreyAdios to a bunch of scrubs and has-beens, BARRET ROBBINS has been replaced by KEVIN MAWAE and RANDALL GODFREY has no place on the team with the emergence of future superstar LB OUTSIDE CONTAIN. McMAHON was the 2nd QB this season but next season RANDALL MAGNUM will take the #1 job and TUI will be his backup.

THE DRAFT:We're looking for a great young HB to replace CHARLIE GARNER whose next season will be his last in the league, similarly a great young FB to replace ZACK CROCKETT who will also retire after next season. A superb young DE would also be good, or maybe a brilliant young DT who we could bring in to replace ageing DANA STUBBLEFIELD.

OK, there isn't a good HB or FB out there in the draft. But there is a HUGELY TALENTED DT there. Clear 1st round pick, likely to have excellent stats, he comes highly recommended. Superb pass rushing skills but explosive tackler too. I think we have to take him.The DT is selected!

GREAT NEWS in FREE AGENCY!Who should be available but arguably the best OT in the game, JONATHAN OGDEN!The 95-ranked monster is signed to a $34m/7 year contract!

Some more good news as we snare a starting HB of the future in BRIAN WESTBROOK!He's only ranked 75 overall but he's pretty speedy and suits our offense. Signed to a $20m/7 year deal.

Users who are viewing this thread