What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

John Abraham (1 Viewer)

lavarleap

Footballguy
Given his holdout and injury troubles, where would you rank Abraham right now? He's slipped pretty far in my IDP only draft, nine other DLs have gone before him. I've filled out the rest of my starting lineup. Any thoughts/comments on Abe?

If nine DL's have gone before Abraham, then you need to grab him now. The guy is a Top-5 DL. The guy has posted 43 sacks in only 57 games. He has also averaged four tackles/game.Grab him!

Given his holdout and injury troubles, where would you rank Abraham right now? He's slipped pretty far in my IDP only draft, nine other DLs have gone before him. I've filled out the rest of my starting lineup. Any thoughts/comments on Abe?
I have Abraham and there is no way I am getting rid of him. He is young and has too much talent.

If nine DL's have gone before Abraham, then you need to grab him now. The guy is a Top-5 DL. The guy has posted 43 sacks in only 57 games. He has also averaged four tackles/game.

Grab him!
:goodposting:

If nine DL's have gone before Abraham, then you need to grab him now.  The guy is a Top-5 DL.  The guy has posted 43 sacks in only 57 games.  He has also averaged four tackles/game.

Grab him!
:goodposting:
When he wants to play, he is one of the best. The problem is, he doesn't always want to play. I can assure you, he will miss 2 to 4 games this year. He just won't play with a hangnail. Since it's his walk year, he might play a little more than that, but he thought last year was his walk year, before getting the franchise tag, and still wouldn't play. He even said, publically, he didnt want to risk hurting his knee in a contract year. Girly boy..... and yes, I am a Jets homer.

Users who are viewing this thread