What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pariah - MOCK 1 - May 24th (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Hitman picked out of turn. Sniffer was on the clock in that spot. Hitman was 6.05 and datonn is 6.06....
Hey, at least I'm not the only guy that tried to run my "Ryan Sims" pick up to the podium out of turn during this mock! :bag:

Actually, Hitman picked out of turn.  Sniffer was on the clock in that spot.  Hitman was 6.05 and datonn is 6.06....
Hey, at least I'm not the only guy that tried to run my "Ryan Sims" pick up to the podium out of turn during this mock! :bag:
I am confused because I don't think I have picked right in 2 or 3 rounds. I think I was skipped in a round and I picked out of place in another round. :bag:

I am not sure. Colin may have been picking for him.On that note - I am leaving work in a few minutes and will not be around a PC until morning. Colin, if you or somebody else wants to take over for me, go for it. I don't want to hold you up. I will check in the morning and see where we stand.Peace!

Sniffer Picked - Play on... COLIN IS UP

6.04 - Sniffer Jimmy Sniff - wr

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure. Colin may have been picking for him.

On that note - I am leaving work in a few minutes and will not be around a PC until morning. Colin, if you or somebody else wants to take over for me, go for it. I don't want to hold you up. I will check in the morning and see where we stand.

Peace!
Same with me. I'll check in the morning.

Okay, let me see if I got this straight:

6.04 Sniffer selects WR Jimmy Smith

6.05 Hitmen selects Dallas Clark TE pariah Jerome Bettis

If that's the case, then I'm gonna go:

6.06 datonn selects RB Warrick Dunn, and pays Jackal back by using a Pariah on RB Mewelde Moore. ;)

6.06 datonn selects RB Warrick Dunn, and pays Jackal back by using a Pariah on RB Mewelde Moore. ;)
Glad to see you guys figured it out.

Dunn was Pariah'd a while back...Guys, I'm going to go on and stop this one and start a new one tomorrow. I'm going to modify some rules and things and then get us going tomorrow, ok? You guys will have a chance to get in again (I promise).

I am hoping that tomorrow, I can have it more organized so once we get to the mid-rounds, there isn't so much confusion.

Thanks for being in on this so far. I think we're on to something good. :yes:

Also, I'm starting a thread here in the Mock forum for input and ideas if you want a place to post more robust thoughts on the Pariah format.

Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread