What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL1 - Hot Stove League (2 Viewers)

1. Family Matters

2. Radballs

3. Dolfan

4. Sinrman

5. FFWeasel

6. Iwannabeacowboybaby!

7. R. White/Motown

8. Bri

9. Old Milwaukee

10. PurpleHaze67

11. BostonFred

12. TheFanatic

13. Blue Peep

14. Evilgrin 72

15. David Yudkin

16. Chris Smith

Is TheFanatic in or do we give the spot to ConstruxBoy?  Let's get a draft order and get this thing moving.   :thumbup:
:lmao: I looked at this post initially and thought this WAS the draft order. I saw FM at 1 and said ####! Then saw myself at 6 and said it again. I want lucky NO.15.........worked very well for me last year. :thumbup:
I have never had #1. The best I've had is 4 in WSL.
It's not about where you start, it's where you finish ;)
Oh. Well in that case I'll take the #1. :boxing:

Looking at the list of participants, this is going to be one hell of a league. I love trading so let's get the draft order rolling and begin this beast.Have fun battling for 2nd! :banned:

Looking at the list of participants, this is going to be one hell of a league.

I love trading so let's get the draft order rolling and begin this beast.

Have fun battling for 2nd! :banned:
So who do you think you have to beat for 2nd? :boxing: I've got 1st covered so it doesn't matter to me! :excited:

I'd trade my first round pick too
I won't. :mellow:
Well, maybe I can interest you in a second one? :excited:
:excited: I say we get this thing moving. Somebody contact BnB and let him decide between TheFanatic and ConstruxBoy.

From my understanding TheFanatic will have access, but may not be able to keep to the 4 hour time-limit. It would'nt be fair for us to continually have to skip him and taking who knows how many players before he has access again.

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Family Matters2. Radballs14. Dolfan5. Sinrman1. FFWeasel4. Iwannabeacowboybaby!8. R. White/Motown12. Bri16. Old Milwaukee15. PurpleHaze679. BostonFred6. Construxbox11. Blue Peep7. Evilgrin 7210. David Yudkin13. Chris Smith32145148121615961171013

This draft will begin Monday at 9AM EDT. Do not pick before that, this will allow for some pre-draft trading and give everyone time to check back in.

Are we starting this on Monday? Someone please PM me when I get up - it's my mom's birthday Saturday, so I am going to be out of town for the weekend - checking in periodically.

Are we starting this on Monday? Someone please PM me when I get up - it's my mom's birthday Saturday, so I am going to be out of town for the weekend - checking in periodically.
Geez EG...Did you go to publik screwl or something???

I've got the number 2 pick. Anyone looking to move down who is in the 9 to 12 range, I'm willing to just swap out our first two rounders. Pm me if interested. Also, willing to move right out of that spot for extra picks.

I'd trade my first round pick too
I won't. :mellow:
Well, maybe I can interest you in a second one? :excited:
I'd go with two first round picks also. I'm really open to most trades.Feel free to make me any reasonable offer, I love trading.

Besides above/in additon...whatever.

I'd like to move up into the 3rd round. Any trade ideas let me know

May I make a suggestion............I can already tell that there is going to be a lot of chatter outside of making our picks, there has to be.I suggest that we have two different threads for this draft. Thread 1, where there is trade talk etc...... and thread B where you actually make your selection and also where a trade is confirmed (as both people have to post to confirm).Otherwise, we're going to have 10 posts in a row, then a pick etc.... and that could get REAL messy, especially later in the draft.

May I make a suggestion............I can already tell that there is going to be a lot of chatter outside of making our picks, there has to be.

I suggest that we have two different threads for this draft. Thread 1, where there is trade talk etc...... and thread B where you actually make your selection and also where a trade is confirmed (as both people have to post to confirm).

Otherwise, we're going to have 10 posts in a row, then a pick etc.... and that could get REAL messy, especially later in the draft.
brown noser

May I make a suggestion............I can already tell that there is going to be a lot of chatter outside of making our picks, there has to be.

I suggest that we have two different threads for this draft.  Thread 1, where there is trade talk etc...... and thread B where you actually make your selection and also where a trade is confirmed (as both people have to post to confirm).

Otherwise, we're going to have 10 posts in a row, then a pick etc.... and that could get REAL messy, especially later in the draft.
Good idea.Also reporting that Iwannabeacowboybaby and I have agreed to swap 1st/2nd round picks. I will be giving him the #7 and #26 selections in exchange for the #4 and #29 picks.

I suggest that we have two different threads for this draft. Thread 1, where there is trade talk etc...... and thread B where you actually make your selection and also where a trade is confirmed (as both people have to post to confirm).

Actually, I'm gonna ask for THREE Threads. A separate Trade thread will speed up my end of it immensely.Thanx guys

I suggest that we have two different threads for this draft.  Thread 1, where there is trade talk etc...... and thread B where you actually make your selection and also where a trade is confirmed (as both people have to post to confirm).

Good idea.Also reporting that Iwannabeacowboybaby and I have agreed to swap 1st/2nd round picks. I will be giving him the #14 and #19 selections in exchange for the #4 and #29 picks.
Evil,I believe we're swapping 4 and 29 for 7 and 26.

Good idea.Also reporting that Iwannabeacowboybaby and I have agreed to swap 1st/2nd round picks. I will be giving him the #14 and #19 selections in exchange for the #4 and #29 picks.
Yes, my bad. I confused my sign-up number with my draft slot number. I guess I did go to publik screwl :P Editing original post.

Keep in mind that Passing TDs are 6 pts and WRs get 1 pt per reception when you offer me a deal for my #6 so you can get Manning or Moss. :yes:

If anyone is interested in working the turn (16th slot); get in touch with me. I don't mind drafting from there but looking to make some trades.

weasel, whaddya want for your 3rd round pick?Clarify an earlier post, I'd like to end up with two 3rd round picks by packaging some later ones. I know can't be 2 for 1. Move me up a round once, I'll move ya up twice or...whatever

Yes, my bad. I confused my sign-up number with my draft slot number. I guess I did go to publik screwl :P Editing original post.
You guys really went out on limb with that trade. In fact, that's really a trade is it? ;)

You guys really went out on limb with that trade. In fact, that's really a trade is it? ;)
:lmao: Hey man, there were no stipulations. :D IWBACB came to me with the offer - he obviously feels the telent gap will be greater between 26 and 29 than it will between 4 and 7. I personally see a bit of a dropoff after the top 4 players, so I seized the chance to move up.

I am back........Had a great time fishing. Now on to my second favorite activity!!Ya Chris, I have the turn. what do ya have in mind?

Chris Smith and Motown make a trade

Chris Smith sends the

1.13 / 2.04 / 3.13 / 4.04 / 10.04 picks

to

Motown in return for his

1.08 / 2.09 / 3.08 / 4.09 / 10.09 picks

I am always looking to deal and won't stop there so feel free to contact me with more offers...

I couldn't find anyone willing to do any serious trading so Rads and I have agreed to the following:Radballs trades his 1.2 & 2.15 (picks 2 & 31) to Family Matters.Family Matters trades his 1.3 & 2.14 (picks 3 & 30).

Hey Guys,

In an order to help Darren - Twilight, I have created the requested threads.

Please use the Trade Discussion Thread for all trade discussions, haggling, offers etc...

and...

As ALL trades must be confirmed by BOTH parties, Please use the CONFIRMATION Thread for this. All changes in the draft order will be taken from this thread.

Thanks,

Mo

Okay BnB - per your quote from last year I am formally applying to move up(?) a league and be in MBSL1 :boxing:

"BassNBrew Jul 26 2005, 11:47 AM Post #3

QUOTE(Perry Van Hook @ Jul 26 2005, 10:32 AM)

MBSL2 - I Have A Life League: Pretty simple here. A normal MBSL league with an 8 hour draft timer. The clock will be suspended from midnight EDT until 8 AM EDT and all day on Saturdays and Sundays. A very relaxed league which will hopefully finish the draft before Philly clinches a playoff spot.

Curious yellow - if this was the relaxed league and people had lives how did they (okay, we) obliterate all known records for SSL or MBSL drafts? The next closes league hit halfway yesterday and we have been finished for a few days.

GIVE IT UP FOR MBLS2

THEY ROCK

You bastards gobble up all the spots because you really had no lives. Next time I'll post that thread last and you itchy guys will get in the right league."

Okay BnB - per your quote from last year I am formally applying to move up(?) a

Curious yellow - if this was the relaxed league and people had lives how did they (okay, we) obliterate all known records for SSL or MBSL drafts? The next closes league hit halfway yesterday and we have been finished for a few days.

GIVE IT UP FOR MBLS2

THEY ROCK

You bastards gobble up all the spots because you really had no lives. Next time I'll post that thread last and you itchy guys will get in the right league."
Capt.. You needed to be in SSL4.... That was one fine display of timely Drafting - No Quorem needed ;)

Peep you may be correct - I just wanted to make the point to BnB that I would like to be in a faster group of drafters.

Users who are viewing this thread