What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (5 Viewers)

I got down to less than a minute pretty early in the process, then the time started climbing again.

Must have used my TM mojo up on Bruce, as I scored a couple of tickets for his Brooklyn show in the 11:00 hour.

If there's one thing I've learned about getting tickets for tough shows, it's NEVER give up. (at least not for a while)

I've pulled tickets over 40 minutes after they went on sale for shows that "sold out instantly".

A SECOND toronto date showed up on TM and then promptly disappeared when I clicked on

BE AWARE

May 11 was the second date... it'll be up soon

Here's another reason why it's all a scam...

The first time my screen loaded, all 4 screens, and I went for the tickets, when the bot screen popped up all I had to do was hit continue. I did NOT have to prove anything. Then the next time around I had to start proving I'm not a bot by solving one of their picture questions. Then after many tries, I now have to solve 2 picture questions in a row (it says "multiple correct solutions required - please solve more."). It's a shame they can get away with this attempt at caring.

I'm not saying it's impossible to get tickets, obviously people did, but thousands of tickets were scooped up illegally by brokers and TM lets them walk right in.

Anyways, I'm looking for either night at MSG.

I have to go thru THREE authentication screens for the last while now.

Ridiculous.

Im just gonna keep trying til I land a good seat, by miracle. If not, PJ almost ALWAYS releases a block on the day of the show. Have got GREAT seats this way countless time

Somehow pulled reserved floor 13th row center stage for the second Philly show. It was my third attempt after multiple minutes of wait time so I'm thinking someone else had them and lost them. The whole ticket buying experience is so crummy, when it works you feel like you won the Powerball.

You guys who've been shut out -- go on TM and/or the box office starting at 10AM on the day of the show and keep checking back through 5PM. The band holds tickets for friends/family/business associates etc., and any leftovers get released on the day of the show. I've done this numerous times and the seats are primo -- center floor, 15-20 rows back. Best sound in the venue and great view.

Obviously this is a huge long shot at a place like MSG, but anywhere else, absolutely worth a shot. And if you miss out, the stubhub prices will decrease throughout the day.

A SECOND toronto date showed up on TM and then promptly disappeared when I clicked on

BE AWARE

May 11 was the second date... it'll be up soon
Yep second date popped up out of nowhere. Awesome. Missed out on floors but got stands seats.

Officially in for both Fenway shows... Sunday first priority.

My favorite band

My favorite ballpark

The town I grew up in

The weekend of my 40th birthday

It's fate.

This is JUST a rumor... But a promoter source in TO I have has told me that he's hearing about Brian Wilson and/or the entire Beach Boys playing with the guys at the ACC, before they continue the rest of their Pet Sounds Tour.

Can't honestly pin my finger on a PJ cover of the beach boys, but if you've ever heard "do you wanna dance" I can hear them cover that, SOOOOO hard.

That'd be effing amazing, esp when you KNOW neil young will be there too

This is JUST a rumor... But a promoter source in TO I have has told me that he's hearing about Brian Wilson and/or the entire Beach Boys playing with the guys at the ACC, before they continue the rest of their Pet Sounds Tour.

Can't honestly pin my finger on a PJ cover of the beach boys, but if you've ever heard "do you wanna dance" I can hear them cover that, SOOOOO hard.

That'd be effing amazing, esp when you KNOW neil young will be there too
Wow that would be something. I've got tix to both Toronto shows I'm coming out east for so I hope this is true!

Struggling on whether to pull the trigger on Fenway with the thought they will add dates around the show in arenas. Doesn't make sense that they would do these as "one offs", does it?

Hey BeTheMatch,

Congratulations! Your name has been drawn for the following tickets:

DATE CITY PRICE/PAIR

08/20/2016 Chicago, IL- Reserved Seating $188.00

08/22/2016 Chicago, IL- Reserved Seating $188.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend of mine throws batting practice for the White Sox, and has thrown BP to EV

Eddie has given him his personal number, telling him "don't hesitate to call if you need anything"

I'm efforting to get him to call for the Wrigley shows, but my buddy doesn't want to bother him. :shootme:

Friend of mine throws batting practice for the White Sox, and has thrown BP to EV

Eddie has given him his personal number, telling him "don't hesitate to call if you need anything"

I'm efforting to get him to call for the Wrigley shows, but my buddy doesn't want to bother him. :shootme:
damn....use him!

Officially in for both Fenway shows... Sunday first priority.

My favorite band

My favorite ballpark

The town I grew up in

The weekend of my 40th birthday

It's fate.
My friend and I have been best friends since second grade. We're both huge PJ fans. Three years ago, PJ announced their Wrigley Field show. I looked at the date: The concert was on the day I turned 40. My friend and I were able to snag tickets at the back of the stadium. One of the best memories ever. A month after that, PJ announced tour dates. I live in the Bay Area. My friend grew up here, but lived in NYC at the time. We looked at the tour dates: They were playing Oakland on the day of HIS 40th birthday. So we both got to see our favorite band, together, on our 40th birthdays. It was awesome.

The night before the Wrigley show, we were in line for pizza. This kid behind us had a PJ t-shirt on. I asked if he was going to the show. He said yeah. We got to talking about PJ.

Him: "When was your first PJ show?"

Me: "1992, in Arizona."

Him: "Oh, I wasn't born yet."

my friend that i was going with managed to win Saturday night GA as well....so we'll each be looking to trade one Saturday for a Tuesday GA if anyone is interested in doing the same

For those staying in hotels in Chicago, where are you staying? I've actually booked (refundable) rooms at like six different places and can't decide.

For those staying in hotels in Chicago, where are you staying? I've actually booked (refundable) rooms at like six different places and can't decide.
Haven't even thought that far ahead. I was thinking finding a hotel in Chicago wasn't going to be an issue if I waited. Am I wrong?

I will be on an Alaskan cruise for Fenway and I cant pull off Wrigley

Have fun guys. Should be awesome

Didn't "win" via 10c. :(

We have a cousin coming into town from Germany who jumped the gun when she heard that some of us were considering the Philly1 show, buying a single for herself behind the stage. :loco: Instead of paying through the nose, my son and I just decided to grab two tix on StubHub that place us in the the row and seats right behind her. Family. Hopefully Eddie will give us some love back there.

Any pre show suggestions from the Philly Pholks?? The Wells Fargo doesn't look at all pre show friendly like the Barclay in Brooklyn is- unless tailgating is allowed.

We have a cousin coming into town from Germany who jumped the gun when she heard that some of us were considering the Philly1 show, buying a single for herself behind the stage. :loco: Instead of paying through the nose, my son and I just decided to grab two tix on StubHub that place us in the the row and seats right behind her. Family. Hopefully Eddie will give us some love back there.

Any pre show suggestions from the Philly Pholks?? The Wells Fargo doesn't look at all pre show friendly like the Barclay in Brooklyn is- unless tailgating is allowed.
Really? Granted, I haven't been to a show in Philly since pre-Wells Fargo, but I always had a great time tailgating at the Spectrum and Veterans Stadium.

Really? Granted, I haven't been to a show in Philly since pre-Wells Fargo, but I always had a great time tailgating at the Spectrum and Veterans Stadium.
I just meant with regards to pubs and the like. If tailgating and imbibing is a go there, I'll be driving in. :banned:

Friday @ Fenway:
Got 4 at Field Box 21 Row M Behind 1st base dugout (hard cost $105ea)
Got 2 at Loge Box 135 Row FF Behind Home (hard cost $95ea)

Sunday @ Fenway:
Got 2 10Club Seats : Unknown Location (hard cost $94ea)

Friday @ Fenway:Got 4 at Field Box 21 Row M Behind 1st base dugout (hard cost $105ea)
Got 2 at Loge Box 135 Row FF Behind Home (hard cost $95ea)Sunday @ Fenway:

Got 2 10Club Seats : Unknown Location (hard cost $94ea)
You seem to be a man who knows things - grabbed 4 for Friday night in "Section G7"; $75 face/$94 total. Is that the grandstand? I can choose between those and floor, one of the back sections.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread