What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (6 Viewers)

Looks like Faithfull in at #6. Listened to that beauty from Cleve 06 today.Officially bummed to not be part of this tour. :verysadbananatonight:
Ughhh, you can be there in spirit? :unsure:
Bobcat, I've got an extra for FridayIt's yours free of charge if you want itIt's what, a 7 hour drive to Philly?Take Fri off, leave at like 8 AM and meet us there:thumbup:DO IT
Don't think it's possible. I'd pay for it if I could go, and buy beers all night!
Well offer standslet me know if things change

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

Loving the set so far

WOW

Just thinking today about Who You Are....when was the last appearance?

This is why they are so ####### great. Never could anyone have predicted anything close to this setlist first show back with no new album to rip 8 off of. GTF and maybe Severed Hand....that's 2 out of 10 imo.

WOWJust thinking today about Who You Are....when was the last appearance?This is why they are so ####### great. Never could anyone have predicted anything close to this setlist first show back with no new album to rip 8 off of. GTF and maybe Severed Hand....that's 2 out of 10 imo.
Hasn't been played since early 1998

WOWJust thinking today about Who You Are....when was the last appearance?This is why they are so ####### great. Never could anyone have predicted anything close to this setlist first show back with no new album to rip 8 off of. GTF and maybe Severed Hand....that's 2 out of 10 imo.
Who You Are was last performed in 1998.This is an amazing set for a tour opener. They usually mail it in with a short set and not alot of rarities. :headbang:

It's easy for us vets to ##### and moan about the old war hoses like Evenflow, but remember, not everyone is as hard core as we are

Last time I saw them in NJ I was next to a younger dude (15-17 or so) who had never seen them, and he damn near exploded when they ripped into Evenflow

Reminds me of the quote from Joe DiMaggio about why he always played so damn hard

"Because," he said "There might be someone out there watching me for the very first time"

WOW

Just thinking today about Who You Are....when was the last appearance?

This is why they are so ####### great. Never could anyone have predicted anything close to this setlist first show back with no new album to rip 8 off of. GTF and maybe Severed Hand....that's 2 out of 10 imo.
What I was thinking... this mini-tour should kick because it's not skewed toward a new record. Not that I don't love self-titled, but now we don't have to have 6-7 songs off of it on every boot.

Who You Are was last performed in 1998.This is an amazing set for a tour opener. They usually mail it in with a short set and not alot of rarities. :headbang:
I think this is TF's favorite too.

The best part about Evenflow is when McCready rips into a wicked solo. Like to see him step up his game on this mini jaunt.

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

Question posed on the Pit...what will be the new cover played during the encore???

Hmmmm...Who You Are---->Who Are You???

:headbang:

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

13. Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside Job not confirmed...saying it is Gone instead...booooooooo

Inside Job would be a sweet first set closer...Gone...ehhhhh not good...the Ed solo version is the one and only good one....

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

13. Gone

14. Grievance

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

13. Gone

14. Grievance

15. Glorified G

RedRaiders said:
Vedder said:
Bobcat10 said:
Who You Are was last performed in 1998.This is an amazing set for a tour opener. They usually mail it in with a short set and not alot of rarities. :goodposting:
I think this is TF's favorite too.
Top 5. I would pee a little if I got GTF and WYA in the same show

Tremendous Upside said:
RedRaiders said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Vedder said:
What's the lineup for Thursday and Friday? JZilla, TU, and TF in for both shows? Any other FBGers making an appearance?
JZillss, TF and I for three, Redraiders on Thurs, Scorchy on Fri, plus a couple of others who have posted here, I believe
I'm actually Tigerfan's date for Friday, not Thurs.
Gotcha, my bad
I've been collecting boots since 98 but believe it or not, this will be my first show. I've either been away when they came to Camden/Philly or had no one to go with. Until I met Zilla, I didn't have any friends that followed the group.Needless to say, I'm going to be like that guy before Leash in NYC on New Years Eve '91. Guy is so over the top excited for that song, makes me laugh every time.

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

13. Gone

14. Grievance

15. Glorified G

16. Do The Evolution

Tremendous Upside said:
RedRaiders said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Vedder said:
What's the lineup for Thursday and Friday? JZilla, TU, and TF in for both shows? Any other FBGers making an appearance?
JZillss, TF and I for three, Redraiders on Thurs, Scorchy on Fri, plus a couple of others who have posted here, I believe
Gotcha, my bad
I've been collecting boots since 98 but believe it or not, this will be my first show. I've either been away when they came to Camden/Philly or had no one to go with. Until I met Zilla, I didn't have any friends that followed the group.Needless to say, I'm going to be like that guy before Leash in NYC on New Years Eve '91. Guy is so over the top excited for that song, makes me laugh every time.
:goodposting:Awesome man, that'll be a special experience (sitting next to JZilla, I mean...Although PJ will be good too)

Tremendous Upside said:
RedRaiders said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Vedder said:
Gotcha, my bad
That's awesome, man...I've seen casual fans completely BLOWN AWAY by their first show...you, my friend, are in for a real treat. :goodposting:

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

13. Gone

14. Grievance

15. Glorified G

16. Do The Evolution

17. Why Go

Really loved them opening with Why Go at Lollapalooza

Often gets overlooked on Ten, but this song ROCKS!

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow

12. Low Light

13. Gone

14. Grievance

15. Glorified G

16. Do The Evolution

17. Why Go

Encore Break

Canada Mike is back in, he was able to finagle. I keep looking at flights but (even checked e-fares earlier); still very doubtful and it's not just the fare(s).

10C seats in Camden being weak makes sense. Remember what I was saying about the inordinate amount of record sales there for them -- they have no idea why, but tons of fans in that area. On the flip side, they're well aware of that and bring it.

NDLS, I'll get you Canada Mike's number soon -- don't have it right now, my phone went for a swim, lost everything on there.

Tremendous Upside said:
RedRaiders said:
Tremendous Upside said:
Vedder said:
Gotcha, my bad
Very cool, man. :confused: for you.

1. Oceans

2. Severed Hand

3. Save You

4. God's Dice

5. Given to Fly

6. Faithful

7. Unemployable

8. Sad

9. Dissident

10. Who you Are

11. Evenflow