Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
jamny

***youtube thread***

I promise - you will laugh. Seriously, try not to laugh you'll fail. Click Here :wall:

I promise - you will laugh. Seriously, try not to laugh you'll fail. Click Here :wall:

The sad part is that the people in attendance thought he did a good job.

I promise - you will laugh. Seriously, try not to laugh you'll fail. Click Here :lmao:

They had no choice, plus he was one of their own. This was probably a spur of the moment choice for what was probably a very somber event.

I promise - you will laugh. Seriously, try not to laugh you'll fail. Click Here :lmao:

They had no choice, plus he was one of their own. This was probably a spur of the moment choice for what was probably a very somber event.
Didn't know the circumstances for the gathering. My bad.

Still...pretty funny, though. You'd think the police would have at least made sure he knew the words first, guess that's why they're policemen and not doctors.

Still...pretty funny, though. You'd think the police would have at least made sure he knew the words first, guess that's why they're policemen and not doctors.

I'm guessing that was the case. I have no knowledge of the circumstances around this. Why else would police officers not break out into shear laughter after that performance? It had to be a somber event, IMO. The ending is the best part. :yes:

I'm guessing that was the case. I have no knowledge of the circumstances around this. Why else would police officers not break out into shear laughter after that performance? It had to be a somber event, IMO. The ending is the best part. :yes:
:lmao: It is.

And now, I feel like a #### for laughing now.

I just listened to it again one more time. At the end when he is straining the notes, he sounds like JJ Walker to a tee. :yes::lmao::penalty:

Great - I was suposed to be asleep an hour ago. Good stuff in here.

Whoops .... :headbang:

Some classic Gob moments from Arrested Development

Linker

:goodposting:

greatest post ever!

GB Gob!

:lmao:

been looking for a youtube vid of miss teen usa contestant to no avail