What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***youtube thread*** (2 Viewers)

pachabel's canon - electric guitar (i think this kid is like 14, from new zealand & isn't interested in becoming a star... just wants to get better at guitar :shock: )... nice interpretation of a classic... excellent tone & really clean attack...

six year self portrait... man photographs himself once a day for six years and rolls it by in about six minutes... good choice on music, adds to hypnotic effect... took some discipline to not only do this but keep more or less same unsmiling expression throughout... interesting to me in that over a five year period, normally your living space seems like the constant & you change & more through it... by maintaining the same expression, he becomes the constant & the background flashes by & changes relative to him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oZXZyryJFk

pachabel's canon - electric guitar (i think this kid is like 14, from new zealand & isn't interested in becoming a star... just wants to get better at guitar :rant: )... nice interpretation of a classic... excellent tone & really clean attack...

Excellent

pachabel's canon - electric guitar (i think this kid is like 14, from new zealand & isn't interested in becoming a star... just wants to get better at guitar :unsure: )... nice interpretation of a classic... excellent tone & really clean attack...

His name is Jeong-Hyun Lim, a 23 year old South Korean who is claimed to be self-taught on the guitar. JHL Wiki page

Excellent rendition of Pachelbel's Canon.

pachabel's canon - electric guitar (i think this kid is like 14, from new zealand & isn't interested in becoming a star... just wants to get better at guitar :shrug: )... nice interpretation of a classic... excellent tone & really clean attack...

The kid kinda sounds like John Petrucci/Dream Theater doesn't he? I'm impressed. :banned:

njxbean said:
Dr. Watson said:
Pooch said:
Unforgivable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz1nQEQ6UAQ&NR

Hilarious!!!!! there are like 4 more of these.
:lmao: Now that's some funny #### right there
I don't get it, s, :confused:
i thought this was one of the funniest things i have seen in a very long time!!!"went to the kitchen, made a sandwich with MAYONAISE on it!!" LMAO
"I wanna meet your parants". "I'll have them make me sandwiches ALL NIGHT".

njxbean said:
Dr. Watson said:
Pooch said:
Unforgivable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz1nQEQ6UAQ&NR

Hilarious!!!!! there are like 4 more of these.
:hot: Now that's some funny #### right there
I don't get it, s, :wub:
i thought this was one of the funniest things i have seen in a very long time!!!"went to the kitchen, made a sandwich with MAYONAISE on it!!" LMAO
would've been a lot funnier if he kept a straight face the entire time and you couldn't hear his friends giggling in the background.

Classic

Starts getting interesting at the 1:35 mark. Hilarity ensues.

2 memorable quotes:

"That looks wicked."

"Oh, ####. Her hair's in the toilet!"

:goodposting: :lmao: :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread