What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** FFA iDating Thread (3 Viewers)

'McGarnicle said:
Really enjoyed reading some of the stories in this thread over the past couple days.When I was in my mid 20's I went through a stretch where I just wanted to bang as many women as possible and my standards were basically they had to have all their limbs. I'd go on Yahoo chat in my free time and to this day I'm astonished at the sheer volume of women that would come over to my condo after a few chats and exchanging pics, have sex and leave. It happened countless times in a 3-4 year stretch. Once they sent a pic, if they were decent looking, I'd put some effort into it, act like I was really interested in what they had to say, chat multiple times over a week or two, and once we had a good rapport, I'd offer to cook dinner. My place would be spotless, I'd have cologne on, candles lit, etc. I'd play the night pretty slow and casual like I had no agenda, and it always led to mind-blowing sex after all that anticipation. Because I was naive and didn't realize most guys wouldn't put in that kind of effort for some ###, a few of these girls became attached quickly. Two of them I actually did start to date regularly, mostly because I wanted someone to take on weekend trips. Having recently moved to GA, I wanted to check out Hilton Head, TN mountains, gulf coast, etc. These girls had good jobs so they'd split the cost of the trip and I'd have someone to bang during my vacation. Sounds horrible now, but that's all I really cared about. I kind of feel bad for how I treated them, but then again they were dumb whores that I considered completely untrustworthy after how the "relationships" started. They would hint around about meeting my family or getting a key to my place and I'd look at them like they were insane.The less attractive ones, I'd cut to the chase pretty quickly after some opening banter. "I'm so bored. This is crazy but do you feel like watching a movie?". Maybe 10% would say yes after chatting once, come right over and do the deed. Others I would add to my contact list, chat over the ensuing weeks and about half would end up coming over at some point. I was doing this enough to have a different girl come over 4-5 nights a week if I so desired. Yes, many of the ones in this category had some extra pounds and/or busted faces. I didn't care, I used to smoke a lot of pot and it made me horny as hell. I'd usually finish in the girl's mouth if she was willing and close my eyes and picture a hotter girl. I considered it an advantage with the scratch n' dents that they were generally much more pliable to make up for what they lacked in looks. A good number of them took it up the pooper. :thumbup: If a girl sent me a pic and she was really hideous I'd just say, "So, where do you live? I'd love to come over and #### that mouth". Most ceased communication at that point (which was the goal) but a few were like "Okay". :shock: I only went through with it once, with a woman about 8 years older who was not pretty but had an average body. She had an oral fetish which is why she accepted by rude offer, and she blew me until I was sore. And insisted on doing it on her apartment balcony. I had no idea I could reload that many times in a 4-hour period, though honestly it was almost pointless after #3. It was a fun hobby and I laugh about it mostly now. As a married guy I can say I'm glad I got it out of my system when I was young and single.
lots of :lmao: here

2 quality email responses today. I've somehow been screwing up this part of Idating. Need advice!

Here's the one email I need help responding to. She doesn't have internet access for 10 days. I don't want to lose momentum, but would giving her my cell now to text be too aggressive?

Hey Bucky cute email. Sorry it had taken me a while to get back to you. I have not had internet and I won't for the next ten days. I just moved into a new apartment which has been keeping me pretty busy. How was your weekend?
Stop worrying about making a perfect move. We've given you a lot of quality advice in this - and other - threads. You need to start pulling the training wheels off. You're going to screw up sometimes. There is no perfect move. Some things will work on some women. Same moves will backfire on others. Be bold, aggressive, slightly indifferent, and as confident as possible. And remember - you're in Los Angeles. There are thousands upon thousands of women in your city. Don't ever get too caught up on any one woman. You have LOTS of options.

2 quality email responses today. I've somehow been screwing up this part of Idating. Need advice!

Here's the one email I need help responding to. She doesn't have internet access for 10 days. I don't want to lose momentum, but would giving her my cell now to text be too aggressive?

Hey Bucky cute email. Sorry it had taken me a while to get back to you. I have not had internet and I won't for the next ten days. I just moved into a new apartment which has been keeping me pretty busy. How was your weekend?
Stop worrying about making a perfect move. We've given you a lot of quality advice in this - and other - threads. You need to start pulling the training wheels off. You're going to screw up sometimes. There is no perfect move. Some things will work on some women. Same moves will backfire on others. Be bold, aggressive, slightly indifferent, and as confident as possible. And remember - you're in Los Angeles. There are thousands upon thousands of women in your city. Don't ever get too caught up on any one woman. You have LOTS of options.
This.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well...I went semi-aggressive. Hey Maria, No worries. I know how stressful moving can be. Don't you wish that you could just blink and have everything set up and ready? My weekend was good, thank you! I actually had a cold last week, so I played it pretty low-key. What about you? Anyways, if you get bored with no internet, and wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a text! ############
Nothing wrong with that. A bit wordier than I'd go with but if she's interested she'll definitely respond. If she isn't she won't. Good luck! :thumbup:

Have my 2nd date set up with 23-yo blonde stalker chick. We texted last night and I was hoping to get an invite over to her place but no go. So we're meeting up Thursday and I've got two days to figure out where. Should it be dinner or just keep it light again?

Also ended up subscribing last night to match. Didn't want to, but I had two promising winks lately and received an e-mail last night. Of course, you can't see the sender without subscribing (such :bs: ) so I decided to go ahead an pay. It was from a 32-year old Brazilian woman who lives in the area. Some of her pics I like, and others I don't, so I guess we'll see.

There are so many smoking hot chicks on here. These girls must get 100's of emails a day. Is it even worth sending one to them??? How are they single?!?!?!
A slim chance is a helluva lot better than no chance.zed - with her being in AA your biggest spot is a no go. What I would do is something fun that gets the adrenaline pumping. Next time invite her over for a movie/dinner.

There are so many smoking hot chicks on here. These girls must get 100's of emails a day. Is it even worth sending one to them??? How are they single?!?!?!
A slim chance is a helluva lot better than no chance.zed - with her being in AA your biggest spot is a no go. What I would do is something fun that gets the adrenaline pumping. Next time invite her over for a movie/dinner.
Skydiving?

Skydiving?
If she's game for it that would be great. Perris is where I went. I recommend most of the schools out there. It's relatively quick and something you can do together. Parasailing is also an option.

Skydiving?
If she's game for it that would be great. Perris is where I went. I recommend most of the schools out there. It's relatively quick and something you can do together. Parasailing is also an option.
Tough to fit all (any of) that in on a Thursday night. A rigorous high-stakes game of putt-putt maybe?

Skydiving?
Tough to fit all (any of) that in on a Thursday night. A rigorous high-stakes game of putt-putt maybe?
That should work. Just don't make the mistake of putting her too high on the pedestal. The fact your semi-buddy sent the message he did hints he has had her or wants her. If he's had her, she's probably somewhat easy. If he hasn't had her she's probably a bit of a tease. This isn't your future wife. Have fun with mini-golf. Ask her how she feels about sky diving for a future date.. Ask her over to your place for the next 'hangout' while you're playing golf. Heck, make a bet with her - if she wins you make her ______ (some dish). If you win, ask what she suggests. After you've told her what you're willing to do if she wins. See how far ahead/behind her mindset you are. You should be sleeping with her soon (next 2-3 dates) or moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skydiving?
That should work. Just don't make the mistake of putting her too high on the pedestal. The fact your semi-buddy sent the message he did hints he has had her or wants her. If he's had her, she's probably somewhat easy. If he hasn't had her she's probably a bit of a tease. This isn't your future wife. Have fun with mini-golf. Ask her how she feels about sky diving for a future date.. Ask her over to your place for the next 'hangout' while you're playing golf. Heck, make a bet with her - if she wins you make her ______ (some dish). If you win, ask what she suggests. After you've told her what you're willing to do if she wins. See how far ahead/behind her mindset you are. You should be sleeping with her soon (next 2-3 dates) or moving on.
None of them are my future wife.If he's had her, that would just about kill my interest. I'm guessing that he wants her but hasn't had her, and that doesn't necessarily make her a tease. I can see him falling into a puppy dog kind of thing. Like I said, he must be around 50, and she's young and attractive. And his comment that "there are others" makes me think that she's dating around and he just doesn't like it.

:bow:

Have my 2nd date set up with 23-yo blonde stalker chick. We texted last night and I was hoping to get an invite over to her place but no go. So we're meeting up Thursday and I've got two days to figure out where. Should it be dinner or just keep it light again?

Also ended up subscribing last night to match. Didn't want to, but I had two promising winks lately and received an e-mail last night. Of course, you can't see the sender without subscribing (such :bs: ) so I decided to go ahead an pay. It was from a 32-year old Brazilian woman who lives in the area. Some of her pics I like, and others I don't, so I guess we'll see.
:thumbup: If you need any help with Brazilian girls, that's pretty much my wheelhouse so fire away with any questions. Main thing is most are not sluts. They'll kiss you the first day they meet you but most won't sleep with you then (unless they're already Americanized or if they're whores). Sex is reserved for the second or third date so be patient.

Yeah, dating girls in AA is tough. Most are in there for drugs though so going to a bar isn't always a big deal.

'Disco Stu said:
What about the questions on OK Cupid? Do you answer them all privately or not? I don't want to seem like I am hiding something but I also don't want women knowing that I am really looking for something short-term instead of long-term. Is it best to answer some publically and some privately so the women know a bit about me from the answers but don't know everything about my desire for seeing them on a short-term basis rather than long-term. I'd rather get them out and on a date to figure all that out vs. getting screened or filtered out by someone I could click with due to the answers she sees.
Women will scan every possible piece of publicly available information about you before the first date. Only answer publicly what you're absolutely comfortable with any chick seeing. You can answer a bunch privately to improve matching, but keep the public stuff tightly controlled and only if every one paints you in the best possible light.
Yesno.Just skip the questions you're not comfortable with. When they see "answered privately" next to some questions, they will assume (rightfully) you have something to hide.

There are a ton of questions on that thing. No one answers all of them.
Hmm. I thought on OKCupid it didn't show which questions the other person answered privately.

'Disco Stu said:
What about the questions on OK Cupid? Do you answer them all privately or not? I don't want to seem like I am hiding something but I also don't want women knowing that I am really looking for something short-term instead of long-term. Is it best to answer some publically and some privately so the women know a bit about me from the answers but don't know everything about my desire for seeing them on a short-term basis rather than long-term. I'd rather get them out and on a date to figure all that out vs. getting screened or filtered out by someone I could click with due to the answers she sees.
Women will scan every possible piece of publicly available information about you before the first date. Only answer publicly what you're absolutely comfortable with any chick seeing. You can answer a bunch privately to improve matching, but keep the public stuff tightly controlled and only if every one paints you in the best possible light.
Yesno.Just skip the questions you're not comfortable with. When they see "answered privately" next to some questions, they will assume (rightfully) you have something to hide.There are a ton of questions on that thing. No one answers all of them.
I'm up to about 500 questions answered, I have seen some women with over a 1000 answered. :loco:

This one girl and I have gone back and forth twice now with novels. I'm thinking next time I'll give her my number and see if she wants to grab a drink. This is fun!
:goodposting: Congrats, dude. Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. Just have fun and you will reap the benefits of the positive vibe you put out there.

Exchanged a few messages with an attractive 22-year old half Filipina girl. Her age range only has up to 30 but I asked her to meet up for drinks anyway and she said that would be great. Only problem is I have to drive an hour and a half up the road, so I guess it will be on a weekend.

'Dr. Awesome said:
'Bucky86 said:
'Dr. Awesome said:
'Bucky86 said:

Well...I went semi-aggressive. Hey Maria, No worries. I know how stressful moving can be. Don't you wish that you could just blink and have everything set up and ready? My weekend was good, thank you! I actually had a cold last week, so I played it pretty low-key. What about you? Anyways, if you get bored with no internet, and wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a text! ############
Nothing wrong with that. A bit wordier than I'd go with but if she's interested she'll definitely respond. If she isn't she won't. Good luck! :thumbup:
I'm just learning myself but the last part seems kinda beta to me...

'Disco Stu said:
Yesno.Just skip the questions you're not comfortable with. When they see "answered privately" next to some questions, they will assume (rightfully) you have something to hide.

There are a ton of questions on that thing. No one answers all of them.
Hmm. I thought on OKCupid it didn't show which questions the other person answered privately.
They may have changed it, but I'm pretty sure "answered privately" would show up when comparing answers to specific questions.

In general, just try to avoid "if you've got nothing better to do", "if you want to", "if you would like to", etc. Just rephrase them directly... "I'm sure you'll be bored. Shoot me a text at #."

:shrug: That was her only communication to me since my initial email and I wanted it to come across as casual as possible while keeping the train moving.BETA MY ### GUESS WHO JUST TEXTED ME??
Sometimes you'll win a blackjack hand by hitting on 17. We're just trying to increase your odds here. :shrug:

'beavers said:
In general, just try to avoid "if you've got nothing better to do", "if you want to", "if you would like to", etc. Just rephrase them directly... "I'm sure you'll be bored. Shoot me a text at #."
I'll note that for next time.
That is good advice that i never thought of ... it makes it more confident.
A subtle wording change as Sarnoff suggested works wonders with women. I changed up my :style: in my early 20s from being nice to more direct and its still paying dividends to this day. Basically, 99% of women don't want a p (ussy or ushover).

:shrug: That was her only communication to me since my initial email and I wanted it to come across as casual as possible while keeping the train moving.BETA MY ### GUESS WHO JUST TEXTED ME??
Sometimes you'll win a blackjack hand by hitting on 17. We're just trying to increase your odds here. :shrug:
Bucky did your mother hold your d when you piss? You're high maintenance, bro. Women don't like that. Take a deep breath. It's like you have that look on your face that you haven't had sex (with a woman) in over a year. Girls can sniff desperation a mile away so either get a hooker or relax a bit before you take these girls out.

Bucky in all seriousness I would meet a scratch n' dent for drinks, just for practice. Get into the flow of conversation, just be yourself and leave after a drink or two if she's completely hideous. Then you're better prepared for the ones you're really interested in. Better yet, drink until she looks decent, call a cab and and nail her (at HER apartment of course). I would do this 2 or 3 times if necessary, until you feel comfortable and confident for the real dates.

'Dr. Awesome said:
'Bucky86 said:
'Dr. Awesome said:
'Bucky86 said:

I'm just learning myself but the last part seems kinda beta to me...
Nice! :thumbup:
:goodposting: that's what I was driving at. Don't ask, tell.

'Major said:
'zed2283 said:

:thumbup: If you need any help with Brazilian girls, that's pretty much my wheelhouse so fire away with any questions. Main thing is most are not sluts. They'll kiss you the first day they meet you but most won't sleep with you then (unless they're already Americanized or if they're whores). Sex is reserved for the second or third date so be patient.
In my message back to Brazil girl last night, I suggested that maybe she could teach me some Portuguese. I just got the following response from her:
I would love to teach you some Portuguese... something besides bad words! (lol) This way when you go to Brazil you will be able to have a better time.

When and where would you like to meet for our class?
:excited:

Oh please, please can I say something about not having to go all the way to Brazil to have a good time? Or something about private Portuguese lessons at her place? PLEEEAAASSSEEE???

Just seems like too much there to let it go to waste.

Oh please, please can I say something about not having to go all the way to Brazil to have a good time? Or something about private Portuguese lessons at her place? PLEEEAAASSSEEE???

Just seems like too much there to let it go to waste.
"I learn better while drinking*, let's meet at ____ bar tomorrow at 8."*insert alcohol loosening up the tongue joke here at your own risk

'Major said:
'zed2283 said:

In my message back to Brazil girl last night, I suggested that maybe she could teach me some Portuguese. I just got the following response from her:
I would love to teach you some Portuguese... something besides bad words! (lol) This way when you go to Brazil you will be able to have a better time.

When and where would you like to meet for our class?
:excited:
I was friends with a really hot Brazilian chick that I met at work. We were both in relationships but we'd have lunch a few times a week and talk each others' ears off. She was smart and funny and cool and I loved her perspectives on dating and other stuff as someone who was from another country. Eventually we both became single and it became flirtatious. She would say these ridiculous things that would get me so turned on, like "Oh MrGarnicle, I theenk it would be be so fun if we dated, but I worry that if we had sex that you would never be able to go back to an American woman..."We finally went on a date and she wouldn't even let me kiss her. She just wanted to talk on my couch all night and wouldn't even let me sit next to her, using the excuse that she didn't trust herself to not do something she'd regret. She wanted to take it slow, didn't want to ruin our friendship and our work relationship. Ironically our friendship did fizzle out, I'm sure in large part because she knew I wanted to bang her really, really badly and it just kept getting more frustrating. Looking back, she was so wise about this stuff and I'm sure she was thinking 10 turns ahead and knew we wouldn't last. When we were just friends I opened my big mouth about all the banging around and she was so not the type to put out after a couple dates and be put on the back burner.

Bucky did your mother hold your d when you piss? You're high maintenance, bro. Women don't like that. Take a deep breath. It's like you have that look on your face that you haven't had sex (with a woman) in over a year. Girls can sniff desperation a mile away so either get a hooker or relax a bit before you take these girls out.
:goodposting: I'm waiting for this guy to post from the restaurant asking you guys what he should order when he finally gets a date with one of these girls. Cmon man... this aint that hard.

I'm waiting for this guy to post from the restaurant asking you guys what he should order when he finally gets a date with one of these girls. Cmon man... this aint that hard.
Tilapia is totally beta. Get the steak blood rare and she'll drop her panties right there at the table. :thumbup:

Just curious, are you guys sporting condoms? What if you are fixed? Do you take the "she looks clean" method?
I'm fixed, but still went out and bought a couple of travel packs of three. Can't be too careful. Asking for clean test results is date four, right?

Just curious, are you guys sporting condoms? What if you are fixed? Do you take the "she looks clean" method?
I'm fixed, but still went out and bought a couple of travel packs of three. Can't be too careful. Asking for clean test results is date four, right?
:shrug:I haven't dated in like 20 years. Not sure what the protocol is these days."Hey baby, you sure are hot. You know, I've been fixed so I can't get you pregnant. You got anything that is going to make my #### fall off or swell?"That does seem kind of awkward.

Never wore them, even with all the random chicks from Yahoo. I shudder when I think how stupid that was. I'd usually nut in the girl's mouth or on her face/#### if she'd let me, but I would actually take their word for it if they said they were on the pill, and did the internal shot on many occasions, even after just meeting them. Karma says I should have the herp at the very least, if not unwanted spawn. Obviously I got really lucky. I would strongly recommend wearing a condom, you just never know. Keep in mind that girls get really horny when they ovulate, so pull out at the very least (not that that's 100% either, especially if you already went that day).

:shrug:I haven't dated in like 20 years. Not sure what the protocol is these days."Hey baby, you sure are hot. You know, I've been fixed so I can't get you pregnant. You got anything that is going to make my #### fall off or swell?"That does seem kind of awkward.
I'm in the same boat. 3 first dates this month is three times as many as I had in the last 18 years. I think I might try that line.

Never wore them, even with all the random chicks from Yahoo. I shudder when I think how stupid that was. I'd usually nut in the girl's mouth or on her face/#### if she'd let me, but I would actually take their word for it if they said they were on the pill, and did the internal shot on many occasions, even after just meeting them. Karma says I should have the herp at the very least, if not unwanted spawn. Obviously I got really lucky. I would strongly recommend wearing a condom, you just never know. Keep in mind that girls get really horny when they ovulate, so pull out at the very least (not that that's 100% either, especially if you already went that day).
First, I love the McGarnicle alias. Based on the bolded though, Woz? :lmao: I'm far from a rook, kid. ;) Plus I'm married. For now.
:shrug: I haven't dated in like 20 years. Not sure what the protocol is these days.

"Hey baby, you sure are hot. You know, I've been fixed so I can't get you pregnant. You got anything that is going to make my #### fall off or swell?"

That does seem kind of awkward.
I'm in the same boat. 3 first dates this month is three times as many as I had in the last 18 years. I think I might try that line.
Womens love the creativity but nothing beats the cat shirt.

Oh please, please can I say something about not having to go all the way to Brazil to have a good time? Or something about private Portuguese lessons at her place? PLEEEAAASSSEEE???Just seems like too much there to let it go to waste.
:popcorn:
I mentioned something about private lessons at her place... here was her response:
I actually live close to downtown. I would love to meet for drinks…Maybe I will bring some Brazilian books for your lesson…LOL…. NO! Too early for private lessons, but we never know in the near future.Would you like to meet Friday night?

Generally, yes. Hoping to dodge that herpes bus.It was almost never the girl's idea though. Many would just hop on, and I'd have to call timeout at some point. You have to be extremely disciplined to be safe consistently.

Generally, yes. Hoping to dodge that herpes bus.It was almost never the girl's idea though. Many would just hop on, and I'd have to call timeout at some point. You have to be extremely disciplined to be safe consistently.
not to be a Debbie Downer, but my wife's aunt caught the HIV from some random guy she was dating, died, and left 4 kids behind. stuff is out there everywhere, and you can't always rely on the girl to be the responsible one. wrap it up with the randoms.

:unsure: * a million
You decide on an OKCupid username yet GB?

Oh please, please can I say something about not having to go all the way to Brazil to have a good time? Or something about private Portuguese lessons at her place? PLEEEAAASSSEEE???Just seems like too much there to let it go to waste.
I mentioned something about private lessons at her place... here was her response:
I actually live close to downtown. I would love to meet for drinks…Maybe I will bring some Brazilian books for your lesson…LOL…. NO! Too early for private lessons, but we never know in the near future.Would you like to meet Friday night?
I'm no expert and haven't done any online dating so my opinion doesn't count for much, but I would go easy on the ultra-assertive method. I guess you don't have anything to lose, and eventually you'll probably find girls who respond positively to those remarks(and it sounds like the two girls haven't really been off put by these advances so maybe I'm way off base) But I would guess most girls get defensive/skeptical you're only looking for sex if you're dropping these lines before even meeting them/after one date.But like I said, I'm no expert. Maybe the seasoned vets can weigh in with their opinions.

I'm no expert and haven't done any online dating so my opinion doesn't count for much, but I would go easy on the ultra-assertive method. I guess you don't have anything to lose, and eventually you'll probably find girls who respond positively to those remarks(and it sounds like the two girls haven't really been off put by these advances so maybe I'm way off base) But I would guess most girls get defensive/skeptical you're only looking for sex if you're dropping these lines before even meeting them/after one date.But like I said, I'm no expert. Maybe the seasoned vets can weigh in with their opinions.
And meeting in a public place is just the smart thing to do, for her and for you.Granted, I wasn't always smart... but those were extenuating circumstances. Or somesuch. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread