What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 All In Dynasty Auction league (Non IDP) (1 Viewer)

BrSmith72

Footballguy
League Fees and Payouts

$50 per team ($600 Total)

$69.95 mfl.com fee

$25 per division winner ($75 total)

$305 1st place

$100 2nd place

$50 3rd place

Draft Type/Date

Draft will be Auction style and everyone will have $200 to bid and fill their rosters anyway they want to.

Draft Date will start on June 25th at 3:00 p.m. et.

There will only be 12 players to bid on per time once someone wins a player they must place another player up for auction within 24 hrs. or I will place up a replacement pick.

Prior to the draft I will have every owner email me a list of 6 players they wish to have put up for auction they top 12 players in vote getting will be placed up for auction.

Rookie Draft

Begining in the 2nd year and every year after there will be a Rookie draft which will be held mid july and will last 3 rounds.

Every owner who wishes to draft in all 3 rounds must drop 3 players in order to do so.

Trades/Trading Future Picks/Trade Deadline

All trades will be up for a 48 hour processing poll, if 5/9 owners who vote(excluding myself and two owners involved) to veto the trade I will get the views from the two teams involved and then make the final decision

Trading of Future Rookie picks are allowed, however none will be processed until the person trading the pick has paid 50%($25) for that years fees.

The trade deadline each season will be week 10 of the NFL Season.

Starting Lineups

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 TE

1 Flex (RB, WR, TE)

1 PK

1 Def

Scoring will be WCOFF PPR: http://football4.myfantasyleague.com/2008/...=75479&O=09

If you are interested in joining this league or have questions email me at: BrSmith72@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread