What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 4 Draft Order & Smack Talk (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
Here is the LINK to the Anrachy League 4 Draft Web Site.

The default password for all teams is: anarchy.

The draft has been turned on.

The clock is currently off.

People can make picks at any time.

Please predraft whenever possible.

Once everyone is informed the draft has started and makes a pick, I will turn the timer on.

If someone misses a pick, they will get a placeholder pick (BPA) selected by the MFL system. AN OWNER CAN PM ME A REPLACEMENT PICK FOR THAT PLAYER and if that player is still available at the time I get the PM, I will swap that pick. I am generally around and on-line, so usually I can get to swap picks within 2-3 hours worst case.

Draft order:

1. RJS113

2. Valhallan

3. Four Horsemen

4. smackdaddies

5. Kruppe

6. coordinator

7. shader

8. Road Warriors

9. Getinthemix

10. Stinkin' Ref

11. Blue-Kun

12. Tex

13. BroadwayG

14. IndyHavoc

15. benm3218

16. Itchy Amos

Last edited by a moderator:
The coveted 16 spot! Sweet!

By the way David, thanks for letting some of us n00bs join in. Much appreciated.

Here is the LINK to the Anrachy League 4 Draft Web Site.

The default password for all teams is: anarchy.

The draft has been turned on.

The clock is currently off.

People can make picks at any time.

Please predraft whenever possible.

Once everyone is informed the draft has started and makes a pick, I will turn the timer on.

If someone misses a pick, they will get a placeholder pick (BPA) selected by the MFL system. AN OWNER CAN PM ME A REPLACEMENT PICK FOR THAT PLAYER and if that player is still available at the time I get the PM, I will swap that pick. I am generally around and on-line, so usually I can get to swap picks within 2-3 hours worst case.

Draft order:

1. RJS113

2. Valhallan

3. Four Horsemen

4. smackdaddies

5. Kruppe

6. coordinator

7. shader

8. Road Warriors

9. Getinthemix

10. Stinkin' Ref

11. Blue-Kun

12. Beantown

13. BroadwayG

14. IndyHavoc

15. benm3218

16. Itchy Amos
sweet - if only i could log in

I'm open to suggestions for getting everyone up and running. I PM'd everyone but haven't seen RJS113 around . . .

So if stinkin ref gets on and tells you he didn't want Gates, you'll swap it out? What if the people after him who have already picked had wanted Gates? Just curious.

So if stinkin ref gets on and tells you he didn't want Gates, you'll swap it out? What if the people after him who have already picked had wanted Gates? Just curious.
There's only so much I can do. We'll have to play it by ear. If someone gets back to me 2 rounds later, he'll probably get stuck with whomever he got as everyone else in the league would complain they would have taken Gates. The intent was for guys that missed picks and caught up in a reasonable timeframe. We're not trying to cure cancer or create world peace here.

There's only so much I can do. We'll have to play it by ear. If someone gets back to me 2 rounds later, he'll probably get stuck with whomever he got as everyone else in the league would complain they would have taken Gates. The intent was for guys that missed picks and caught up in a reasonable timeframe. We're not trying to cure cancer or create world peace here.
This is a moot point anyway. I just made two mind numbingly awesome picks. This thing is all but over.

hey guys, sorry for the delay, I am a very active owner...I didn't even know I was in the league....I asked for someone to let me know if you guys needed someone....I don't work Fridays and was not on the computer at all yesterday....the first message to me wasn't sent until Thursday 6PM...

I am all in...but I do not want Gates in the first round...if I can change my pick, thats cool, but seriously Gates in the first round, no way.....

That's fine, it just seemed like a strange rule considering the draft is the only control we have over our teams. I know it's a free league, but we'd all like the pride of winning against fellow FBGs. Just my :shock:

hey guys, sorry for the delay, I am a very active owner...I didn't even know I was in the league....I asked for someone to let me know if you guys needed someone....I don't work Fridays and was not on the computer at all yesterday....the first message to me wasn't sent until Thursday 6PM...I am all in...but I do not want Gates in the first round...if I can change my pick, thats cool, but seriously Gates in the first round, no way.....
I switched out Gates and I suppose we can now start the debate as to whether teams after him will want him instead. If this becomes a major obstacle, we will have to reset the draft back to SRef's pick and continue from there. (And I never like having to cover ground we already covered.)Trust me when I say that Gates is a legit first round pick in these leagues, sore toe or not. 2 PPR + SD in the post season + 32 mandatory TE + option to play 3 TEs + he's been a first round pick in two of the other leagues (not to mention every other year).Most of the leagues ended up having 36 TEs drafted last year. Gates scored 320 points. The #36 ranked TE scored 81. I'll let the mathematicians do the math.

This is a moot point anyway. I just made two mind numbingly awesome picks. This thing is all but over.
That post rocks. LMAO

hey guys, sorry for the delay, I am a very active owner...I didn't even know I was in the league....I asked for someone to let me know if you guys needed someone....I don't work Fridays and was not on the computer at all yesterday....the first message to me wasn't sent until Thursday 6PM...I am all in...but I do not want Gates in the first round...if I can change my pick, thats cool, but seriously Gates in the first round, no way.....
I switched out Gates and I suppose we can now start the debate as to whether teams after him will want him instead. If this becomes a major obstacle, we will have to reset the draft back to SRef's pick and continue from there. (And I never like having to cover ground we already covered.)Trust me when I say that Gates is a legit first round pick in these leagues, sore toe or not. 2 PPR + SD in the post season + 32 mandatory TE + option to play 3 TEs + he's been a first round pick in two of the other leagues (not to mention every other year).Most of the leagues ended up having 36 TEs drafted last year. Gates scored 320 points. The #36 ranked TE scored 81. I'll let the mathematicians do the math.
I have to agree. This scoring system, plus number of teams, makes this draft 100% different than all others I have been in. The first picks should of included 3 team QB, 5 RB, 3 TE, 3 WR, then it goes up in the air. To me, those were the dominant players that would score a significant number of points more than others.

David Yudkin said:
Stinkin Ref said:
hey guys, sorry for the delay, I am a very active owner...I didn't even know I was in the league....I asked for someone to let me know if you guys needed someone....I don't work Fridays and was not on the computer at all yesterday....the first message to me wasn't sent until Thursday 6PM...

I am all in...but I do not want Gates in the first round...if I can change my pick, thats cool, but seriously Gates in the first round, no way.....
I switched out Gates and I suppose we can now start the debate as to whether teams after him will want him instead. If this becomes a major obstacle, we will have to reset the draft back to SRef's pick and continue from there. (And I never like having to cover ground we already covered.)Trust me when I say that Gates is a legit first round pick in these leagues, sore toe or not. 2 PPR + SD in the post season + 32 mandatory TE + option to play 3 TEs + he's been a first round pick in two of the other leagues (not to mention every other year).

Most of the leagues ended up having 36 TEs drafted last year. Gates scored 320 points. The #36 ranked TE scored 81. I'll let the mathematicians do the math.
I can say that I would not have drafted Gates from either of my two picks.

i realized the scoring system when asking for the change...and I would have asked for either Witten or Winslow as my pick but did not think that was an option, those are the only 2 I would have considered with TE at that pick.....Gates will not be on any of my rosters this year unless he falls drastically.....and I don't think "injury or not" is a good way to go in the first round....don't want my first pick to be a question mark going into the season.....

Stinkin Ref said:
So what's your excuse now?

Stinkin Ref said:
So what's your excuse now?
lolAnd ya shoulda kept Gates.

Stinkin Ref said:
no excuses, wedding last night, thought I'd be ok to get on this morning and check....thought wrong...
And you call yourself a "very active owner"??? :goodposting: :D

Stinkin Ref said:
no excuses, wedding last night, thought I'd be ok to get on this morning and check....thought wrong...
And you call yourself a "very active owner"??? :shrug: :confused:
hey Tex why don't you ####### let it go.....I said I was sorry.....sorry some of us can't check in every 4 ####### hours....and sorry I didn't pre pick the first couple of times....my bad I'm not sitting by my computer all weekend.....its a free league dude sorry we're wasting your internet time....as most know this stuff is a little easier during the week....I'll wait for you to dazzle me now with some more smart ### coments....

Yudkin.. We obviously should not have started this draft on a Thursday/Friday.... but we did, and let's finish this

FYI -

THe last league each year is always the new guys and this has happened every year. That's just the way of the world, I guess. People say they want to participate but only to a certain degree, I guess.

Yeah, I was starting to think this is the BS we have to deal with before moving up to the real leagues. No worries, a few of us are still excited :football:

Yeah, I was starting to think this is the BS we have to deal with before moving up to the real leagues. No worries, a few of us are still excited :football:
Last year, there were some guys that pretty much packed it in early in the various leagues last year, so I ended up drafting like 6 teams. It's a drag when not everyone is on the same enthusiasm page.

I like it because it is such a different scoring system. Makes you re evaluate how you draft and look at players.

I hate playing in multiple leagues with the same scoring system (so I don't anymore!)

I wonder if Indyhavoc has any idea that he is in this draft? I cant imagine that he will be too thrilled to finish a draft when he didnt choose for the first few rounds.

I wonder if Indyhavoc has any idea that he is in this draft? I cant imagine that he will be too thrilled to finish a draft when he didnt choose for the first few rounds.
I don't think Indyhavoc has ever logged in to the web site yet. I guess we wait for 8 hours on his 2 picks today. If he can't be reached it would be nice to have someone fill in for him or give him the computer pick at the start of his turn.

I don't think Indyhavoc has ever logged in to the web site yet. I guess we wait for 8 hours on his 2 picks today. If he can't be reached it would be nice to have someone fill in for him or give him the computer pick at the start of his turn.
I will pick for him. :popcorn:

I will pick for him. :loco:
You have my vote. It would be nice to get a live body in the 14th spot instead of someone who probably doesnt even know that any of this is happening.

I will pick for him. :thumbdown:
You have my vote. It would be nice to get a live body in the 14th spot instead of someone who probably doesnt even know that any of this is happening.
Amen!! :confused:

Nice, was gone for the weekend, and first PM I get is on the 3/4 turn! Yipes guys. David PM'd me the league link, but didn't catch it at all until now.

Up to you guys? Want me to fire off all the picks and roll on? Or find a replacement?

ED: going to look for the IP addies for the MFL sites. Anyone got it handy. MFL @#$-blocked at work.

ED2: found it.... http://64.73.54.97/2008/home/61955

OK, looking and getting caught up now. Hopefully I don't get fired for going around the corp.block. :thumbdown: will update as I get up to speed. Sorry guys, had NO idea this was firing off this weekend. Was totally gone from Friday PM until this AM. If I'd seen David's PM, I'd have been able to bust out picks via iPhone, but honestly didn't know we were a "go" this early.

Users who are viewing this thread