What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FYI - 2009 Survivor Schedule (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
PDSL - signups in mid-March, draft starts April 1 of thereabout. Last years winners will select their league mates.

SSL - signups in mid-April, draft starts the week after the NFL draft.

MBSL - signups late July, draft in early/mid-August.

Feel free to post "IN" here, but I won't be referring to this thread later.

BusMan said:
These are key to my offseason fix. I'm in as much as possible.
Same here. Been in WSL's, but am looking to get into the rest of the survivor leagues this year if there is room.

I'd like to add to my resume as well. The WSL's have been great, but I need some more of the fix.

i'd like to be IN for the PDSL. Hopefully i remember to check in this forum in time..

I'd like to get in on some of this provided I can persuade :lmao: Nurse Ratchett to let me borrow the retirement community PC. Should there be a little old lady on it I'll offer her a pack of Depends to let me use the computer a couple of hours. :eek: Or, if that don't work I'll just jump on my rascal, drive down to the local Circuit City after hours, use some of the C4 I got from WWI,blast my way in and snatch one.Should be ok as long as the battery holds up on my rascal and I can make it back to the nursing home before any one misses me :lmao:

If someone has a kind heart they may want to pm the guys posting in here that the sign-up thread for pdsl has gone up.

BusterTBronco said:
Kindly indulge me a stupid question here. What do SSL, PDSL, WSL, and MBSL stand for?
I'll try.Winter Survivor LeaguePre-Draft Survivor LeagueSpring Survivor LeagueMessage Board Survivor League

OUT for the MBSL as I will be out of pocket for ten to twelve days in the first couple of weeks in August. Just posting so that if I had a spot, I didn't want to hold folks up.

I'm OUT for MBSL this year.

Unfortunately I'm going to be swamped at work now that I'm basically doing three people's jobs all on my own. :confused:

I'll get things rolling on this next week. Seems like camps are starting late this year. Any opinions on a start date? I was thinking after the first round of pre-sesaon games.

NorrisB times out 4 out of 9 times so far in Anarchy 3.

This guy should be banned from all SLs here

Users who are viewing this thread