What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 4 (1 Viewer)

7.6 Miller. Both TE's I hoped would be here are gone :(
Tell me about it. I stupidly couldn't pass up on Derrick Ward at 6.12 and was sure that Dustin Keller would be there for my next pick. That was until talon picked his 2nd TE. I didn't see that coming.

7.6 Miller. Both TE's I hoped would be here are gone :shrug:
Tell me about it. I stupidly couldn't pass up on Derrick Ward at 6.12 and was sure that Dustin Keller would be there for my next pick. That was until talon picked his 2nd TE. I didn't see that coming.
keller would not have made it back to you as i was going to take him.....i'm just not big on the TEs in this format 2pts or not. in past years i have done well and i have done not so well , but i can say this it was never because of a TE . in a 16 teamer just not going to use a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a TE. i'm sure some of you math guys will come up with a reason or 2 it's good value, it's just not in my draft habits.

Can't get a hold of him, so I guess I will make the pick.

Restless Natives select....

7.14 Kevin Curtis, WR, PHI

PMing next

3rd Passing option

8.05 Heath Miller TE PIT

Edit to add: Already taken...early

Last edited by a moderator:
8.05 (2nd try) Chester Taylor RB MIN

for when "ALL DAY" can't go all game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread