What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 4 Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

NorrisB told me in a PM who he was going to take, but he guessed AD11's picks wrong, so Im not 100% sure he still wants that pick...

NorrisB told me in a PM who he was going to take, but he guessed AD11's picks wrong, so Im not 100% sure he still wants that pick...
Difficult position, for sure....let's see here....what would Bicycle Seat Sniffer do?If you've got it in writing, your'e able to proceed. If Norris said "....if this, then do that and if not this then do that" you'd have it covered.

In the absence of his specific dirrections, you are not able to inturpret motivation, intent and action....you are just able to determine action....that's all he gave you to go by.

In the end, do what BSS would do....which is to have a kanipshon fit , CYA and make the pick. :(

3.02. Brandon Marshall

Thats who I told bloom I wanted. I thought he was going to go Clark/Brady. I didnt think he would take two players from the same team I should of told bloom I wanted marshall nor matter what.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.02. Brandon Marshall Thats who I told bloom I wanted. I thought he was going to go Clark/Brady. I didnt think he would take two players from the same team I should of told bloom I wanted marshall nor matter what.
I kinda wanted to go Clark but I didnt want all the same players as PDSL

Difficult position, for sure....let's see here....what would Bicycle Seat Sniffer do?If you've got it in writing, your'e able to proceed. If Norris said "....if this, then do that and if not this then do that" you'd have it covered.

In the absence of his specific dirrections, you are not able to inturpret motivation, intent and action....you are just able to determine action....that's all he gave you to go by.

In the end, do what BSS would do....which is to have a kanipshon fit , CYA and make the pick. :goodposting:

Going into the sig!But I fail to see where I have fits? I think you have me confused with Chongs

Nugget said:
4.03 Marshawn Lynch RB BUF
very nice pick. His availability had me kick myself for going RB/RB in 1/2.
At 4.03, even I have to admit that is decent value there. I have been hard on Lynch, and laughed a little at people picking him in the 2nd and 3rd round. His inevitable suspension hurts his value. So far it's 3 games, and could possibly get reduced? That will hurt, but if he gets it reduced, this could be an excellent value pick. I would say the exact same thing about others facing possible upcoming suspensions...

Nugget said:
4.03 Marshawn Lynch RB BUF
very nice pick. His availability had me kick myself for going RB/RB in 1/2.
At 4.03, even I have to admit that is decent value there. I have been hard on Lynch, and laughed a little at people picking him in the 2nd and 3rd round. His inevitable suspension hurts his value. So far it's 3 games, and could possibly get reduced? That will hurt, but if he gets it reduced, this could be an excellent value pick. I would say the exact same thing about others facing possible upcoming suspensions...
Honestly, I'm not that worried about suspensions. Sure, you don't get to use him for 3 games, but assuming you survive that portion Lynch is the kind of value here that could win this thing. For 13 games, you have a late 1st / early 2nd round player at the cost of a 4th. In my two drafts, he was RB17 (3.09) in PDSL1, RB14 (2.02) in W4. Clearly the 2.02 wasn't a good pick, but I even considered him at the 2.01. Before suspension FWIW.

Hell picked at 7:21 AM, and clock starts back up at 8:00 am, right? Would mean he times out at 4:00 pm...

waybackwhen said:
Toads said:
PM'd Comet and waybackwhen.
that's not who's up. waiting on beachbum
Just pretend.OK....let's make it official:

I hereby bestow upon thee the title of Knight of the "In the Hole Status".....Oh Golden Helm of Mambrino. :shrug:

Get ready....it's slmost show time.

Sent a list to HellToupee and Toads for my next pick. Couldn't wait it out any longer.

And yes, beach times out at 4:00EST

Users who are viewing this thread