Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tremendous Upside

***OFFICIAL WIS XII DRAFT THREAD***

4,144 posts in this topic

We can't play without a World Series schedule. :shrug:

Do I have to do something to generate the WS schedule?

Didn't see anything there on the site

Do I have to do something to generate the WS schedule?Didn't see anything there on the site

Wasn't sure if you did or not.BTW, me and koya were SimLiving a game in the RBI leeg when it crashed in the top of the 9th. WIS sucks.

Nah ... there's a built-in 24-hour lag. Probably to allow teams that want to Sim-Live the WS time enough to do so.

Nah ... there's a built-in 24-hour lag. Probably to allow teams that want to Sim-Live the WS time enough to do so.
That's the thing, the schedule didn't get set up until this morning while me and Pump wanted to start simming last night.Effing bull####.

Up 3-0 on Pump going into Game 4 at ~noon central today.

Still would have rather simmed the WS, though. Thanks WIS for not giving a crap after we pay our money.

First off, I'd like to thank the little people who made my FIRST EVER WIS Championship possible. I have a list here.....*opens up list*

Thank you to Norm Cash, who's elite bat and lucky ### dice roll I couldn't have done without. Thank you eephus for trading me Barry Bonds, who's pre-steroids season was an integral part of my lineup. Thank you to Joe Medwick, thank you to Mike Piazza.....couldn't have done it with out you both....

*music starts playing*

Thank you to Max Carey, who became an unlikely catalyst hitting at the top of my lineup. Thank you to Jackie Robinson, for breaking the color barrier in real life as well as breaking the .400 OBP barrier in my team.....

*music gets louder*

Thank you to Mike Norris, who became the unlikely ace of my staff, thank you Three Finger and Dean Chance for not completely sucking, and THANK YOU to Michael Young for driving in the game winning run in Game 5 and just for being an overall stud at shortstop.

YOU LIKE ME, YOU REALLY LI......

Do you need money to settle your debts?

In all honesty, I'm shocked that I was able to break through the glass ceiling and win one of these. I'll print out a picture of a trophy and place it next to my Participation Trophy I got from youth baseball. :thumbup:

Congrats on the championship MrPhoenix

:football:

Congrats on the championship MrPhoenix

:shock:
:)
This.

Nice job, MrPhoenix :thumbsup: Yeah, it's internet baseball, but it's fun to win these things.

Definitely looking forward to the next WIS sim ... hope everyone still has the urge to compete :goodposting:

Nice job, MrPhoenix :thumbsup: Yeah, it's internet baseball, but it's fun to win these things.

Definitely looking forward to the next WIS sim ... hope everyone still has the urge to compete :kicksrock:

Thanks Doug B and everyone else. :)

When does planning for the next leeg start? Should we wait a while because of burnout from this and the RBI leeg?

Definitely looking forward to the next WIS sim ... hope everyone still has the urge to compete :thumbup:

Thanks Doug B and everyone else. :goodposting:

When does planning for the next leeg start? Should we wait a while because of burnout from this and the RBI leeg?

I'd say sometime after Labor Day when everyone's back.

Congratulations to the champions

Definitely looking forward to the next WIS sim ... hope everyone still has the urge to compete :D

Thanks Doug B and everyone else. :blackdot:

I'm ready now.

I would like to start soonish too, but then I am not in the RBI mini-WIS and seeing as this was my first ever one I would like to get back on quickly to see if I can improve. If others want to wait a while then I am perfectly happy with that too, as long as we can get everyone on board it's all good.

Definitely looking forward to the next WIS sim ... hope everyone still has the urge to compete :lmao:

Thanks Doug B and everyone else. :lmao:

I'm ready now.
This.

BTW, the WIS XII Championship Celebration party is at my place Friday night.

Plenty of condoms and hair removal cream will be available.

Definitely looking forward to the next WIS sim ... hope everyone still has the urge to compete :D

Thanks Doug B and everyone else. ;)

I'm ready now.
This.
:lmao:

You use those up yet?

FYI - I was knocked out of the playoffs by the EVENTUAL CHAMPION in the LCS, and it took him more games to eliminate me than it did to win the World Series.

League Runner-Up, imo.

You use those up yet?

FYI - I was knocked out of the playoffs by the EVENTUAL CHAMPION in the LCS, and it took him more games to eliminate me than it did to win the World Series.

League Runner-Up, imo.

Dude, I could have sex once every day for a year and I'd still have some condoms left over with what you gave me.