What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Cincinnati/Dayton, OHIO Live Draft*** (1 Viewer)

doowain

Footballguy
I commish 3 dynasty leagues and I'm in 10 other dynasties on MFL with fellow FBGs. While online drafts are fun, almost nothing beats a live draft. I'm looking to put together a live draft in the Cincinnati/Dayton area (I live in the West Chester area). I'm thinking something in the $100 range and I'd host it on MFL. We could all meet on a Saturday/Sunday day at a local BW3's or something and knock it out in a few hours. I play with some very well known FBGs and can provide references if needed.

12 Team Dynasty

1 PPR

24 man rosters

Starting Requirements:

1 QB / 1 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 3 FLEX / 1 PK / 1 DST

While this is the basis of how I'd like the league setup, I'm very flexible and will listen to suggestions. Being as it will be a league made up of local guys, I'm more willing to bend to the wishes of the league as a whole on the overall setup. I want the league to be fun and last for years to come. For example, I commish a couple leagues in which developmental players are incorporated (drafting college players - 1 per team). This is something that could be worked in, if the league would like to.

Just reply to this thread with interest or questions. If you'd rather PM or email me....my email is doowain9999@yahoo.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
I commish 3 dynasty leagues and I'm in 10 other dynasties on MFL with fellow FBGs. While online drafts are fun, almost nothing beats a live draft. I'm looking to put together a live draft in the Cincinnati/Dayton area (I live in the West Chester area). I'm thinking something in the $100 range and I'd host it on MFL. We could all meet on a Saturday/Sunday day at a local BW3's or something and knock it out in a few hours. I play with some very well known FBGs and can provide references if needed.12 Team Dynasty1 PPR24 man rostersStarting Requirements:1 QB / 1 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 3 FLEX / 1 PK / 1 DSTWhile this is the basis of how I'd like the league setup, I'm very flexible and will listen to suggestions. Being as it will be a league made up of local guys, I'm more willing to bend to the wishes of the league as a whole on the overall setup. I want the league to be fun and last for years to come. For example, I commish a couple leagues in which developmental players are incorporated (drafting college players - 1 per team). This is something that could be worked in, if the league would like to.Just reply to this thread with interest or questions. If you'd rather PM or email me....my email is doowain9999@yahoo.com.
Did this go anywere? I'm looking for a local league in the Cincy area as well (west chester infact!)

Users who are viewing this thread