What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFT #2 (1 Viewer)

3.08 - Pierre Thomas

Pierre Thomas (3.08)

Andre Johnson (1.8), Greg Jennings (2.05)

None of my original choices slipped. :thumbup:

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

1.10 - DeAngelo Williams - RB

2.03 - Calvin Johnson - WR

3.10 - Darren McFadden - RB

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

greyone said:
Jackal King said:
Deranged Hermit said:
Jackal King said:

1.10 - DeAngelo Williams - RB

2.03 - Calvin Johnson - WR

Glad someone else grabbed him. :kicksrock:
Should lead the team in receptions.
Who will lead the Raiders in rushing?I looked at him with my pick. Couldn't stand the idea of Dmc being my #1.

In nonppr does Dmc qualify as a low end #2rb?
No way around it...taking your RB1 on the backend of round 3 is going to be dicey. I think in PPR formats, DMC isn't a bad option. In this format, I like him a little better than Pierre Thomas...but not by a wide margin.

4.05 - Marshawn Lynch

Pierre Thomas (3.08), Marshawn Lynch (4.05)

Angular_one PM'd

1.07 - Steve Slaton

2.06 - Anquan Boldin

3.07 - Ronnie Brown

4.06 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh

not an upside pick that's for sure but in the 4th Round better get a 10-15 point guy every week - should catch 90+ this year with Hasselback

4.9 Larry Johnson

Steven Jackson

Dwayne Bowe

Marques Colston

Larry Johnson

Edited to update roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.01 - Adrian Peterson

2.12 - Tom Brady

3.01 - Brian Westbrook

4.12 - Roy Williams

5.01 - Santonio Holmes

One guy I don't like but is best available, the other is a fave.

1.03 Matt Forte

2.10 Roddy White

3.03 Brandon Jacobs

4.10 Vincent Jackson

5.03 Aaron Rodgers

I wanted to wait on QB, but this is tremendous value here. A run on QBs is about to start and my next pick is 17 picks away.

eta: d in Rodgers

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, I almost went with Rodgers, but decided to lock up my WR's instead. I think Rogers will have a great year though.

Got this PM from Muddym:

"Hi, do you think you could replace me, something came up and i wont be around for a couple of days. Thanks/"

If anyone knows someone that would like to take Muddym's spot that would be great. Otherwise I'm going to draft for him based on the highest available player left according to WCOFF mock draft #1 while taking into account his teams needs. Maybe he'll continue once he gets back in a couple days or maybe we can find a replacement. For now I will draft for him though.

Eddie Royal

Whether Marshall comes back or not, Royal will likely be the #1 guy at least to begin the year IMO. He has had time to learn the new offense and it has been said he has been the most impressive skill-position player thus far. I think he'll be huge in PPR.

Steven Jackson

Dwayne Bowe

Marques Colston

Larry Johnson

Eddie Royal

5.08 - Dallas Clark

Pierre Thomas (3.08), Marshawn Lynch (4.05)

Dallas Clark (5.08)

Footballman & One More Rep PM'd

Only for the sake of a contrarian view, and naturally this is an IMO comment, but i think the Colts could struggle on Offense this year, they tailed off pretty badly last year (Manning misses Harrison, the good Marvin, not the one knee version) on the Offensive side (was it just me who noticed that Wayne really wasn't all that when he drew the safety coverage), the numbers dont lie, close to the mediocre category, now Manning is Manning and he is top-shelf at the QB position but the OL is deteriorating rapidly and i am just not sold that they are really a high powered offense as they have been in the past, yes all the indoor games do help in the equation - just throwing this out there because i completely respect the opinions of long time WCOFF FF players - who else would be drafting on July 2nd :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread