What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$10 or $15 Fantasy Football league (1 Viewer)

Standard scoring. 10 or 12 team league.
I believe he may have been asking redraft or dynasty? Give more specifics on what you have in mind and you will know if there is any interest. Be specific as to what site to host, live or slow draft, roster size, redraft/keeper/dynasty, etc..Thanks!

Live draft using one of the free draft sites like nfl.com espn ect...

A redraft league.

About 12 rounds if that is what is standard.

If its 10 dollars we could do $100 to winner $20 to second

If its $15 we could do $150 to winner $30 to second

I'm in and I have one other owner interested if this gets off the ground. A 10-12 team redraft live draft league is what we are looking for.

We will draft at night for people who work. As for the date once we fill up we will set a date. Of corse before the start of the season but until we fill up we can't set an exact date.

interested as long as the draft isn't wednesday night.
Interested as in not ever going to pay up unless I win interested? On interested as in I'll try and borrow the money to get in and then not pay that person back interested?

Txns8 said:
eagles2007 said:
interested as long as the draft isn't wednesday night.
Interested as in not ever going to pay up unless I win interested? On interested as in I'll try and borrow the money to get in and then not pay that person back interested?
really doesn't matter, since i am going to win.

Users who are viewing this thread