What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Week 11 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Up. A couple more immunities coming into play. Another reminder that this is the final week that immunity will be awarded.

Well, not a single team changed their fate thanx to Monday Nite, either getting booted or immunity. So if you checked your scores before the game, you know your fate:

MBSL - Out are Joffer and Glumpy

The first guarantee'd final 4 is Uruk-Hai.

SSL - Out are Bicycle Seat Sniffer, Construx, Frank Black, and Norseman

Immunities are Dpeease, Radballs, Shadowfax, and Rudy.

PDSL - Out are Fiddles, Valence, HellToupee, and Lott's Fingertip.

I repeat my immunity. Joining me in the final 4s are Ghost of Bill Walsh, Dpeease, and Crippler

WSL - Out are AhrnCityPahnder, Busman, Wraith5, and Toads.

I'm also safe here. Joining me are Shadowfax(also keeping up with me in being alive in all 4 leagues), Pictus Cat, and Sinrman

Last edited by a moderator:
dang, looks like Im out of SSL1 and top 5 make it into SSL1 next year and Im about to finish 6th. Yikes
Better you than me buddy.......Still alive in WSL1 as well.......and I hope those of you in that league have complimented LHUCKS on the addition to his sig :confused:
LOL immunity saves redzone ### probably.Not totally dead but I need 23 points. Slaton -7 and Britt - 9.6 to come up big. Doubt itand Hook you got FatDale -7 as well

ohhhhhMAN! Looks like I'm out of MBSL2 due to Reaper's immunity. :mellow:

That's the second time he's been saved by immunity this season.

looks like I'm safe in SSL2 - moving up to SSL1 next year. Likely out in PDSL2 due to Steel Dillos immunity unless Nate Washington can score 13 points

... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that does it for Wraith's sub-par efforts in the Survivor Leagues this year.

The fact that I survived WSL3 this long is ridiculous - only JuSt CuZ has fewer points than me. Actually on that note I may quit fantasty football entirely...

:excited:

ohhhhhMAN! Looks like I'm out of MBSL2 due to Reaper's immunity. :mellow: That's the second time he's been saved by immunity this season.
4-40-1 from Bo puts you in front of me. All of his points will count for you and I'm done.Edit to add: You really deserve to advance as your team is much stronger than mine. Don't know what I was thinking during the draft. I've got 4 serviceable RBs and crap at WR with no kicker.

dang, looks like Im out of SSL1 and top 5 make it into SSL1 next year and Im about to finish 6th. Yikes
Better you than me buddy.......Still alive in WSL1 as well.......and I hope those of you in that league have complimented LHUCKS on the addition to his sig :lmao:
LOL immunity saves redzone ### probably.Not totally dead but I need 23 points. Slaton -7 and Britt - 9.6 to come up big. Doubt itand Hook you got FatDale -7 as well
I do have Chris Johnson going in tonight's game, not that I am averse to surviving through immunity. Would be nice to stay through earning the advancement. If it is good enough for The Biggest Losers, then it is good enough for me. Have to admit, being in SSL1 for the first year with many of the board's most recognized names was intimidating. Sorry to see you go BSS if you don't make the cut, I've found value in many of your posts.

Another bullet DODGED.

How long will the ragtag band of athletes continue to suceed?

I keep thinking I'm done and then someone produces. :whew:

Well, I guess immunity will save my #### this week in PDSL2, just gotta hope I post decent scores to keep me in it 'til the end after week 12. Never expected to make it this far in PDSL2.At least I'm still alive in one league.My other teams in WSL and MBSL are done. Very surprised to have gotten 3 immunities in PDSL2. How the hell did that happen :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread