What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

. (1 Viewer)

step up dudes...this is a nice player pool
Whens the draft? What happened that about half the teams quit last year?
The draft will happen once we fill the open teams and are paid. Will be a slow draft held on MFL.As for the quitting teams, I think it is part to do with the economy and part to do with people in too many leagues as I had several owners leave because of layoffs, financial hardships, etc. then I had the few that seem to leave every year because of being in too many leagues. I've filled leagues with 2-4 owners so far this year and while 6 is way more than I've seen in any leagues before (max was usually 2-3 tops the past 5 years) I've filled 7 in another league of mine.2 owners in so far for this one so getting closer to filling it up.

step up dudes...this is a nice player pool
Whens the draft? What happened that about half the teams quit last year?
The draft will happen once we fill the open teams and are paid. Will be a slow draft held on MFL.As for the quitting teams, I think it is part to do with the economy and part to do with people in too many leagues as I had several owners leave because of layoffs, financial hardships, etc. then I had the few that seem to leave every year because of being in too many leagues. I've filled leagues with 2-4 owners so far this year and while 6 is way more than I've seen in any leagues before (max was usually 2-3 tops the past 5 years) I've filled 7 in another league of mine.2 owners in so far for this one so getting closer to filling it up.
Makes sense. I'm looking to join a new dynasty but may jump in to this one instead, the available players there are nice. Do me a favor and keep me in the loop, let me know when you're down to 1 or 2 open spots. Thanks cwhiteford@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread