What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Aches and Pains Dynasty League Start Up (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
*16 team start up dynasty league with IDP positions and also an additional position the Punter

*$1000 salary cap with salary increases each year

*21 starting Players

*42-53 man rosters, with an additional 12 taxi squad development rookie spots

*Franchise Tags, Transition Tags, RFA's, Holdout's Rookie Contracts, and Tiered Salary Contracts with Minimum Guaranteed Contracts, and Yearly Salary Increases.

*Veteran Auction is separate from the Rookie Draft

*The bylaws are on site, and the I've tried to make the scoring system very even across the board

*I'm really looking for experienced and active owners. They don't have to be on everyday but if a trade or other activety if going on they will check in and give a quick response.

*Looking to start May 1st but can also look up to May 15th.

*The League Fee's are $50 yearly but the 1st year fee's will be $100 which includes the 2nd year deposit. I will be using leaguesafe.com

*The link to the league is below and if you have any questions please PM me or shoot me an email at recruitingcoop@comcast.net

http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/62372#0

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey gang,

This is a great league. Both the commish and myself each run similar leagues and I couldn't hand pick a better commish.

I know the tieing is new to most fantasy owners but that is what makes it interesting. We are hoping to start drafting May 1 so if you are lookin for a deep challenging league this is it.

Hey gang,This is a great league. Both the commish and myself each run similar leagues and I couldn't hand pick a better commish. I know the tieing is new to most fantasy owners but that is what makes it interesting. We are hoping to start drafting May 1 so if you are lookin for a deep challenging league this is it.
Hey Price thanks for those kind words. I try my best to take pride in the leagues I run. Also I have 12 spots available with 4 other owners looking at 4 of those 12 spots available.

I'm interested. Will gander at the bylaws/scoring when I get a chance. Keep me posted.

I'm interested. Will gander at the bylaws/scoring when I get a chance. Keep me posted.
No problem just let me know and I'll do the same if I get close. Right now I have 5 in the league with 3 others thinking that I feel comfortable about not including you. So if my math is right in a 16 team league that gives me 8 spots available to fill. Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
jsharlan said:
link above isnt working.

Heres a working link for anyone who is looking: Aches and Pains League
Jsharlan not sure why the link wasn't working could be a copy and paste problem, but thanks for letting me know and posting it above in your reply. I have relinked the link in the original post above also. Tommy

After reading over the bylaws, I really dig it! Let me see if I can muster up the $100. I'll be in touch.

After reading over the bylaws, I really dig it! Let me see if I can muster up the $100. I'll be in touch.
Sounds good let me know.
Right now I have 6 in the league with 3 of those were waiting to sign on. I have 3 others thinking that I feel comfortable about joining and Warpig that is looking to join also. So if all comes together I have 6 spots available to fill. Tommy
I may have anther guy interested in joining. The $100 up front is the hardest part for him. I just now may have talked him into coughing up $50 for a league.

I am currently in 5 dynasty IDP leagues, but I have never done an auction league or salary cap league and I don't want to hinder the other owners or hinder my other teams trying to learn the tricks of the trade but I am definitely interested and will take a look at the rules.

I am currently in 5 dynasty IDP leagues, but I have never done an auction league or salary cap league and I don't want to hinder the other owners or hinder my other teams trying to learn the tricks of the trade but I am definitely interested and will take a look at the rules.
Sounds good. Just let me know if you have any questions.

I've done auction formats in the past. They can be fun. Look at it this way, you can get any players you want...as long as you are willing to pay for them.If you have any questions pertaining to auction feel free to ask. I'll try to help out any way I can. I look forward to getting started.

I hear there are a few prior military guys in the league already. Outstanding! We can guarantee to everyone that it will be an entertaining league. I'm a damn good owner, very active, very impatient, and love to talk poo and trade!

Commish, don't worry...I'll get paid up. If not some this week, all next week.

Hopefully we can find us a few more excellent owners and get started. If anyone would like to do a background check on me, I have excellent references from the staff and regular posters on here that can vouch for me.

Lets see some guys step up to the challenge!

I hear there are a few prior military guys in the league already. Outstanding! We can guarantee to everyone that it will be an entertaining league. I'm a damn good owner, very active, very impatient, and love to talk poo and trade! Commish, don't worry...I'll get paid up. If not some this week, all next week.Hopefully we can find us a few more excellent owners and get started. If anyone would like to do a background check on me, I have excellent references from the staff and regular posters on here that can vouch for me.Lets see some guys step up to the challenge!
Good to hear. Yea I just setup Leaguesafe today so full payment isn't due for another couple of weeks. I'm not worried I've got faith in you.Currently we have 4 spots open with 2 of those being held will those 2 decide if they are going to join or not. I'll hold those 2 spots through the weekend or unless I hear from them before then.

This is starting to look like an awesome league. I know we need a couple of more as on now but the owners that have already signed up have started talking via the message board. This will be a great league with lots of active owners.

This is starting to look like an awesome league. I know we need a couple of more as on now but the owners that have already signed up have started talking via the message board. This will be a great league with lots of active owners.
Ok guys the 2 held spots couldn't do it for personal reasons which is cool. Anyways I have 4 spots left for anyone who has an interest. Tommy

Ok guys the 2 held spots couldn't do it for personal reasons which is cool. Anyways I have 4 spots left for anyone who has an interest. Tommy
3 spots left to fill

Pirates_Tide said:
JAM said:
Were officially filled unless someone backs out. Thanks for looking guys..
I might have one more spot left. One of the interested parties hasn't gotten signed on the league since the invite was sent out last week. He hasn't responded back with me yet either, but it could have just been a busy weekend for him, lack of internet, or something personal. So if anyone has a interest just PM me and let me know and I'll put you on the waiting list. I will probably make my decision to move on in a day or 2.

Were officially filled unless someone backs out. Thanks for looking guys..
I might have one more spot left. One of the interested parties hasn't gotten signed on the league since the invite was sent out last week. He hasn't responded back with me yet either, but it could have just been a busy weekend for him, lack of internet, or something personal. So if anyone has a interest just PM me and let me know and I'll put you on the waiting list. I will probably make my decision to move on in a day or 2.
Ok guys were offically filled. Thanks for looking and showing interest.

Guys I have a start up league supposed to be starting tomorrow but I have an owner who hasn't logged in for 8 days, but has logged into leaguesafe 5 days ago and said that he will pay today as of 3 days ago so we can get started tomorrow. Well he hasn't paid yet, and I sent him a email this morning with now response yet. Now he still might pay, but strange things happen (Loss of Interest, Finances, Emergancy) and just in case anyone who has a interest in this league let me know. I will be posting this ad in 2 leagues including this one and will be taking a 1st come 1st serve through email only. This league will start tomorrow if we find a new owner or if the current pays and gets back with me. The open team would be Franchise 16 (Cobra).

Basically I might have 1 more spot open

Users who are viewing this thread