What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Sweet Science Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Dubois/Gorman coming up on the +, very good HW prospect fight. Joyce/Jennings is a good test as well.

Also a good DAZN card, and a meh TR card headlined by Shakur Stevenson punching people that aren't civilians in a parking garage.
I still refuse to pay for espn+ or DAZN, as much as i love boxing i say no. Was hoping Stevenson finally had respectable competition, i guess well find out

Stevenson looked real good once again, but i dont think he is belt ready. Maybe against the right opponent, but he still looks like a boy, scrawny...Hes def bigger than he was in the olympics but I think he needs more yrs to grow  learn & build his body..

Kenny Powers said:
Stevenson looked real good once again, but i dont think he is belt ready. Maybe against the right opponent, but he still looks like a boy, scrawny...Hes def bigger than he was in the olympics but I think he needs more yrs to grow  learn & build his body..
Guevara was not a legit opp. The Pitufo win was impressive tho.

I can't seem to make myself care about Pacquiao/Thurman, but I wouldn't mind betting on it. Thurman seems like a live, albeit small, underdog. But I have no idea.

i think its going to be a great fight.  50-50 tbh.  I think Thurman will be much better than his last fight.  I also think Pacquiao will be ready as well.  likely a close Split Decision.

+150 now. Money has been piling on Pac pretty steadily.
Could be hype, but have heard Pac is training like a madman.   I could see him wanting to go out strong though, so I have started having interest.   But, I tend to be a sucker for boxing pre-fight hype.    I do believe he will be in great shape, however instinct, reaction time, and age seem to not correlate with how in-shape you are.   I suppose we shall see very soon 😎

Tried PM'ing you a link but it says you can not accept messages
Not the first time ive been told that...i just looked thru my profile & messenger settings & cant understand why. Anyone have an idea why?

Eta: i sent u a pm...maybe that will work where i can receive

Last edited by a moderator:
Manny came on the end of the 5th, for argument sake I'll give it to Thurman 49-44 Pac thru 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread