What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where'd my points go? (1 Viewer)

Tuesday morning, I woke up a winner, 141.05 to 139.95. Nice to squeak out a win, right? Too bad for me, next time I got on the website, my points scored had dropped to 136.85 and suddenly I was a loser. What happened to that 4.2 points? Was there a scoring change on any players? I've looked around, can't seem to find one. I sent in a protest but have gotten no response. If the 136.85 is accurate, and I'm pretty confident that it is, I'd like to know why my score was showing as 141.05 from Sunday night until sometime on Tuesday.

So is there someplace on the site where they note offical scoring changes? Sure would be nice to know what happened when a guy loses a game on Tuesday somehow.

Here's my lineup:

33.65 Peyton Manning

9.7 Fred Taylor

13.1 Adrian Peterson

17.3 Ahmad Bradshaw

19.2 Greg Jennings

7.3 Pierre Garcon

8.2 Johnny Knox

18.1 Marcedes Lewis

9.3 Rob Bironas

1.0 Cowboys Defense

Tuesday morning, I woke up a winner, 141.05 to 139.95. Nice to squeak out a win, right? Too bad for me, next time I got on the website, my points scored had dropped to 136.85 and suddenly I was a loser. What happened to that 4.2 points? Was there a scoring change on any players? I've looked around, can't seem to find one. I sent in a protest but have gotten no response. If the 136.85 is accurate, and I'm pretty confident that it is, I'd like to know why my score was showing as 141.05 from Sunday night until sometime on Tuesday.So is there someplace on the site where they note offical scoring changes? Sure would be nice to know what happened when a guy loses a game on Tuesday somehow.Here's my lineup:33.65 Peyton Manning9.7 Fred Taylor13.1 Adrian Peterson17.3 Ahmad Bradshaw19.2 Greg Jennings7.3 Pierre Garcon8.2 Johnny Knox18.1 Marcedes Lewis9.3 Rob Bironas1.0 Cowboys Defense
Garcon had a catch incorrectly credited to him which was caught by Collie. Tough loss man. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the explanation, Alex. Is there anyplace on the FFPC site where those sorts of changes are noted?
We usually post the stat changes on the myffpc.com message board on Thursdays, as thats when Elias releases them. I do believe that this change was made earlier in the week though as it was so obvious and was more of a scoring input error during the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread