What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Leagues Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
MBSL - Looks like ACP gets the initial hard luck boot award, as he's the number 2 team through 2 weeks, and no other booted team is within 50 pts of his total. :wall:

IWBACB at least follows form a bit better, as he's the the #16 team.

BroadwayG is the early favorite to get booted first in MBSL1, but there are plenty of teams within 40 pts that could go home next week.

SSL - Pictus gets some WR help to survive in SSL2. And, while none of the Immunities changed thanx to MNF, It was pathetically close, as Toads, Domination, and Steel Dillo were .7 apart in SSL3. That might have happened before, but I don't remember it.

PDSL - No change at the bottom, Reaper makes a nice climb to the top in 4. But, if SSL3 was close, PDSL3 is ridiculous, as Bass loses immunity by .1.

WSL - WSL has a couple of teams get what they needed to survive. Radballs climbs above LHUCKS (out by .55). Atomic Punk was the other one who changed his fate.

Note that EBF has two immunities this week. He's already the third person to do this (Toads and Fiddles did it last week) Congrats.

GL next week. One more week until byes start their carnage...

The Bootings:

MBSL1

MBSL2 IWannaBeACowboyBaby

SSL1 Duckboy

SSL2 Frank Black

SSL3 Gamma1210

SSL4 Nugget

PDSL1 HellToupee

PDSL2 Blue Kun

PDSL3 Renesauz

PDSL4 MenoBrown

WSL1 LHUCKS

WSL2 John Doe

WSL3 Jeff Tefertiller

WSL4 Nittany lion/beachbum

The Immunities:

MBSL2 Dpeease

SSL1 Red Zone

SSL2 Duke1948

SSL3 Toads

SSL4 Crippler

PDSL1 EBF

PDSL2 Sinrman

PDSL3 Rudy

PDSL4 Reaper

WSL1 Fullback Fro

WSL2 Yellow Line is Unofficial

WSL3 Nugget

WSL4 EBF

Wk. 2 is up. 2 200 pt weeks.

Looks like the most frequent bootee from Week 2 over the years will avoid it this week. BassNBrew's only bad score (WSL4) already has their bootee, so he won't add to his 5 this week. Radballs needs some points out of Reggie Bush in order to stay in a 3 way tie for 2nd worst this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
PDSL1 - HellTroupe is toast. EBF up top by 10 with one player left. Those in the neighborhood have a shot.

PDSL2 - Blue Kun 33 pt back w/ Moore/Shockey/hartley but has scores to beat with the first two and chasing a bogey that will have Crabtree. Sinrman's 174 has a good chance to hold.

PDSL3 - Rene is 13 down but gets all of Crabtree. TL has all of either Thomas or Westbrook plus Moore -5 plus Meachum - 2. Ghost has nedney - 1 to improve his 24 pt cushion. Glumpy has 113 + Brees - 29. Rudy leads the way up top but I have a shot at the top spot with Colston - 8 to make up the 3 pts.

PDSL4 - Shawdow and his no QB 104 is the target. Monobrown and Nugget have bullets and Toads has immunity. Pimpin up top with 176 and done. Looks like a better that 50% chance of sticking.

MBSL2 - Hook is done at 102. IWBACB needs 53+ from Bush and Davis. Radballs has me by 9 for the immunity spot. Good news is I have Colston to go. Bad news is that he won't count until he passes 17 pts.

PDSL 2: Like Bass said, I am 33 up on Blue. How in Hades did I manage that? I figured that I was dead man walking with my sucky receiver corps.

JohnDoe said:
PDSL 2: Like Bass said, I am 33 up on Blue. How in Hades did I manage that? I figured that I was dead man walking with my sucky receiver corps.
When your players average 5 points a pop and the only 'player' on your team to hit double digit points is a Team DEF, something went horribly wrong. :rolleyes:Looking at your team it seems like all the RB's did the heavy lifting and a good performance from Eli basically beat me before even looking at the rest of your team. :thumbup:

Twilight said:
Wk. 2 is up. 2 200 pt weeks. Looks like the most frequent bootee from Week 2 over the years will avoid it this week. BassNBrew's only bad score (WSL4) already has their bootee, so he won't add to his 5 this week. Radballs needs some points out of Reggie Bush in order to stay in a 3 way tie for 2nd worst this week.
And yet, I am still not guaranteed immunity with a 200+ week, as Twilight has two players yet to play (Colston and Smith). 15.5 points to cover existing qb and wr3 points, then an additional 30 needed, but not unsurmountable.Good luck Twilight, immunity is nice but it would be an amazing game to watch if you get the points needed to vault to the top of SSL1.

Twilight said:
Wk. 2 is up. 2 200 pt weeks. Looks like the most frequent bootee from Week 2 over the years will avoid it this week. BassNBrew's only bad score (WSL4) already has their bootee, so he won't add to his 5 this week. Radballs needs some points out of Reggie Bush in order to stay in a 3 way tie for 2nd worst this week.
And yet, I am still not guaranteed immunity with a 200+ week, as Twilight has two players yet to play (Colston and Smith). 15.5 points to cover existing qb and wr3 points, then an additional 30 needed, but not unsurmountable.Good luck Twilight, immunity is nice but it would be an amazing game to watch if you get the points needed to vault to the top of SSL1.
Be even more amazing, and fun, to me, because it would mean Alex Smith was having a great game against the Saints. Go Niners. :mellow:

Be even more amazing, and fun, to me, because it would mean Alex Smith was having a great game against the Saints. Go Niners. :unsure:
:lmao: Sorry dude. You guys owned this game. Very impressed with your team...they deserved to win.

Be even more amazing, and fun, to me, because it would mean Alex Smith was having a great game against the Saints. Go Niners. :shrug:
:unsure: Sorry dude. You guys owned this game. Very impressed with your team...they deserved to win.
Lots of bright spots in the loss, but the DUMB mistakes glare pretty bright as well. Wk 2 is final, check post#1...

Be even more amazing, and fun, to me, because it would mean Alex Smith was having a great game against the Saints. Go Niners. :lmao:
:lmao: Sorry dude. You guys owned this game. Very impressed with your team...they deserved to win.
Lots of bright spots in the loss, but the DUMB mistakes glare pretty bright as well. Wk 2 is final, check post#1...
I posted this before the end of the game in an attempt to Hucks/Keerock your guys to victory. That was painful to watch. Not sure where all the Alex Smith hate is coming from. Of course this is the first time I've gotten to see him, but I was impressed with what I saw. Gore is a freaking beast...reminders me of a faster version of Jacobs/Barber III at their peaks.Being in the NFC west means that 8 wins could take the division crown so you are right in it.

PDSL4 - Shawdow and his no QB 104 is the target. Monobrown and Nugget have bullets and Toads has immunity. Pimpin up top with 176 and done. Looks like a better that 50% chance of sticking.
Saved by the Pittsburgh D while Roth is out - oh the irony!Still..... I can't believe the combo of Delhomme and Leinart could give me 5 lousy weeks of production. It is going to take massive luck to get past week 5.

Users who are viewing this thread