What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Waiver Deadline for Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Bird

Footballguy
I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I looked ahead last week and read that the waiver wire deadline for Week 10 was set for Friday November 12. I checked again today and saw that the deadline is tonight at 8pm EST. In case anyone else saw what I saw, I wanted to get this out as a heads-up.

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I looked ahead last week and read that the waiver wire deadline for Week 10 was set for Friday November 12. I checked again today and saw that the deadline is tonight at 8pm EST. In case anyone else saw what I saw, I wanted to get this out as a heads-up.
This is correct. Starting with this week, the blind bidding process has been moved to Wednesdays due to the Thursday games. We have sent 2 emails to all participants reminding them to be sure to set their bids today as it will be the ONLY bidding process for the week.

Users who are viewing this thread