What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Some clarification! (1 Viewer)

Golfjim

Footballguy
I thought that I was clear on everything, but apparently not. Maybe it's because I'm 68 years old. Could I get some questions answered?

I was the #2 seed, in my league, at the end of Week 11. I won the next 2 games-weeks 12 and 13.

1. Am I the league champion??

2. Did I win $1,500??

3. Did I qualify for a shot at the GRAND PRIZE??

4. Did ALL 4 teams that made the POs for weeks 12 and 13, in my league, qualify for a shot at the Grand Prize?

5. If I did qualify for the GP, is the next 3 weeks--14, 15, and 16-simply a total accumulation of points, starting with Week 14??

Thanks for all responses.

Mashies

Answers interspersed:

I thought that I was clear on everything, but apparently not. Maybe it's because I'm 68 years old. Could I get some questions answered?I was the #2 seed, in my league, at the end of Week 11. I won the next 2 games-weeks 12 and 13.1. Am I the league champion?? YES2. Did I win $1,500??You won $1600 CASH or 2011 FFPC Main Event Entry and $250 cash ($1700 value)3. Did I qualify for a shot at the GRAND PRIZE??Yes, you are in the Championship Bracket, if you team name is Mashies, you are seeded #1894. Did ALL 4 teams that made the POs for weeks 12 and 13, in my league, qualify for a shot at the Grand Prize?No, only the end of regular season 1 & 2 seed are automatically in the Championship Round. Otherwise, if the league champion is either the 3 or 4 seed, they win their way into the Championship round as well. 5. If I did qualify for the GP, is the next 3 weeks--14, 15, and 16-simply a total accumulation of points, starting with Week 14??Yes, but you also start with your average score from Weeks 1-11 which is then added to the Week 14-16 points.Thanks for all responses.Mashies

Users who are viewing this thread