What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 2 (1 Viewer)

Guys, if you're checking in each day (as we all should be) I'd hope that some lists are being PM'ed around.

5-6 picks a day is a horrible pace and it'll take forever to wrap up the back half of this draft at that rate.

Guys, if you're checking in each day (as we all should be) I'd hope that some lists are being PM'ed around.5-6 picks a day is a horrible pace and it'll take forever to wrap up the back half of this draft at that rate.
:rolleyes: I am basically on or around the computer all day everyday and have not had a single picked PMed to me. We have plenty of time, but the longer this continues to drag, the more interest is lost by all involved (and any following) resulting in a worse overall draft.

What is so pitiful is, every single person in this draft has been doning these for a while. Everybody was in WSL @ last year.
Why don't we all just agree to part friends and call off the jamb.This is a total mess.Embarrasing is the only word I can come up with. What I can't figure out is why there's no directions for how to operate this ship?I resign my commision. If you decide it's worth continuing, although for the life of me I can't figure out why, then please find a replacement for me.The lack of system for notification to all to avert this last weekend's mess is beyond my comprehension.Toodles and good luck recruiting new blood. :shrug:

Sorry for the delay, was not expecting to be away for as long as I was and should have sent a PM.

Brian Robiskie, WR, Cleveland

I will be around for another hour or so, and can take a PM for an early morning pick as I should be back on around 5:30 - 6:00.

No excuse for me. Had to go to the store after work and it was a train wreck as we are expecting 4-8 inches of snow tomorrow. It seems like over half the town was there buying food. Was really expecting to be home 2 hours ago.

What is so pitiful is, every single person in this draft has been doning these for a while. Everybody was in WSL @ last year.
Why don't we all just agree to part friends and call off the jamb.This is a total mess.Embarrasing is the only word I can come up with. What I can't figure out is why there's no directions for how to operate this ship?I resign my commision. If you decide it's worth continuing, although for the life of me I can't figure out why, then please find a replacement for me.The lack of system for notification to all to avert this last weekend's mess is beyond my comprehension.Toodles and good luck recruiting new blood. :X
Am I reading this correctly as Toads bailing on the draft? Do we skip, replace or wait for him to either show up and pick or time out?

Why don't we all just agree to part friends and call off the jamb.This is a total mess.Embarrasing is the only word I can come up with. What I can't figure out is why there's no directions for how to operate this ship?I resign my commision. If you decide it's worth continuing, although for the life of me I can't figure out why, then please find a replacement for me.The lack of system for notification to all to avert this last weekend's mess is beyond my comprehension.Toodles and good luck recruiting new blood. :goodposting:
Am I reading this correctly as Toads bailing on the draft? Do we skip, replace or wait for him to either show up and pick or time out?
Toads can't quit us.The crazy thing about this draft is there are no timeouts - It's like the perfect Cluster####.I still say we should split drafters up - Fast and slow drafters because apparently people like to draft this way and IMO, they should all be in the same draft....To me, the draft loses momentum and everyone checks in just a little later, doesn't comment as much and just loses interest....

Toads is out.

I'll let BNB know.

Guys, this is completely a mess and we better step it up to have any chance to finish this.

For Toad's

11.15 New Jets Defense

12.2 New York Giants Defense or Chicago Bears Defense or San Diego Defense in that order.

pmimg Ruds

I went ahead and started a new thread in the event that I am not around when we make the turn.

Users who are viewing this thread