What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team PPR League (1 Viewer)

The Big T

Footballguy
This is a new start up 12 team PPR league. Annual fees will be $50 with prize pay outs 100% less MFL site fees (will be using leaguesafe)

There will be a start up auction so all teams have an opportunity at the players they want, there is also the aim of having rookie draft spacers for bidding with a subsequent rookie draft held closer to the start of the season(hopeful there will be a season). The auction will commence once the league is full and paid up.

A draft constitution is available for viewing on the leagues message boards.

http://www29.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/60924#0

If you have any questions or would like a league invite please send me a message

Last edited by a moderator:
You have two different league fee amounts???? Says $50 here, $100 on mfl.
It will be $50Originally it was planned to be $100 but feedback so far suggests $50 is preferred, so that is what we will go with. The draft constitution will be amended to account for this shortly.

looks intriguing

I'd be interested if the rookies will be included with the vets

also, I think H2H as a tie braker doesn't work well. Could have happened that you had 4 guys on bye week that week which. No 1 week should make that big of difference

my apoligises to the commish, I did get a PM from him...just didn't figure out I got one till now. (Not used to the new system on FBG, and I am like an old dog being taught new tricks) I also emailed him through FBG...so hopefully all is good.

Looking for 2 replacement owners who are active and can pay the $50 league fee (leaguesafe) immediately as the start-up auction is scheduled to start Wednesday 25th of May.

We have had 2 owners inactive for over a week and not pay league fees, with the auction so close we are looking for replacement owners to fill their spots and get the league started

There are 10 paid up owners, so you will be joining a league that is 'full' and ready to draft!

Any queries or interest please PM me or post here

Users who are viewing this thread