What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL2 - 2011 - Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

never know when peeps will arrive but have to run a few errands....so

JOFFER - pls PM Old Milwaukee for my pick and his....I will send him the one name I am comfortable leaving IF you joffer takes my pick and you guys are antsy, PM Legacy and he can call me for a pick

nittany lions last pick and time pm went out

Posted Today, 10:00 AM

12.5: D/ST Atlanta Falcons

Team Legacy

Last Active: Today, 11:59 AM

:confused: :wall: :censored:

:tumbleweed:

not really a huge deal but just don't understand how you can get on the site and not check on a draft you are in....

I also pm'd him even if nittany lion didn't.....so his screen should have been blowin up when he logged on...

Stinkin:, think it through. It was from my cell phone. I was in the middle of a conference and Perry texted me I was up at noon, I needed a WR but I had no way of checking out the list from my phone. My apologies for those anxiously waiting.

12.6 Mike SIms Walker, WR, F/A

Bass selects 12.7 Kyle Orton, QB DEN

pm'ing.

Stinkin:, think it through. It was from my cell phone. I was in the middle of a conference and Perry texted me I was up at noon, I needed a WR but I had no way of checking out the list from my phone. My apologies for those anxiously waiting. 12.6 Mike SIms Walker, WR, F/ABass selects 12.7 Kyle Orton, QB DENpm'ing.
ok....may bad...whatever....12.08 Danny Amendola WR STLpms on the way

Last edited by a moderator:
from the discussion thread:

'BassNBrew said:
Just a heads up guys...starting tomorrow morning all clocks are cut in half. The apathy is getting out of hand and this needs to be wrapped up by Memorial Day weekend. Clocks will be at full length over the weekend.
Just so we are all aware.

'BassNBrew said:
Just a heads up guys...starting tomorrow morning all clocks are cut in half. The apathy is getting out of hand and this needs to be wrapped up by Memorial Day weekend. Clocks will be at full length over the weekend.
thanks...why don't we just wait till monday to cut the clock, if it had not been posted here i would not have known about it as i'm not a regular reader of the discussion thread.

'BassNBrew said:
thanks...why don't we just wait till monday to cut the clock, if it had not been posted here i would not have known about it as i'm not a regular reader of the discussion thread.
If we wait until Monday we won't get done by the holiday weekend. Trying to get this wrapped up by next Thursday so no one has to check in over the holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread