What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Rankings (1 Viewer)

Hernandez should be #2 on this list. Vernon Davis will never finish higher than him on a point per game basis and is much younger.

Aaron Rodgers- Well, hes just on his own level right now. The Packers vs. Rams game this last weekend was absolute domination. Pretty much untradable at this point.

Cam Newton- Gamer is the way I would describe him. I dont think he'll ever be the best pure passer in the league, but he certainly has the talent to be the most dangerous weapon. The way hes played so far this year is out of this world. My only concern is that he may breakdown psychically like other running QBs have with the pounding they take. 3 maybe a little high, but the sky is the limit for him and is already and every week must start.

Phillip Rivers- I'm not as worried as most. I realize the chargers have moved to more of a rushing attack this year, but I still have no doubt Rivers could go head to head with any QB in the league Accuracy wise. Don't sell low on this guy, he will turn it around.

Sam Bradford- As I have said many times, if you look at the boxscore your not going to understand how good Bradford actually is. The line is better than people think and things actually seem to be looking up. They basically traded nothing for an Elite WR(Brandon Lloyd) and Kendricks looks to be getting more and more comfortable every week. The Rams have an absolutely brutal schedule this year and I can't say im surprised that it appears as the team has taken a few steps back. hes a heady kid who doesn't get phased by pressure situations(late game situations or pressure from the opposing defense). As much as hes been crushed by blitzing teams this year, hes still stepping into his throws and making deadly accurate plays. With Clayton coming back also, I except a big improvement for the offense in the second half.

Tim Tebow - Rushing Qbs are the rage in the NFL and somehow Tebow makeshifts his team down the field each possession. I realize some people consider it stupid to say players are winners. But if there was a player in the history of the world that personifies a winner, it would be Tebow. Goaline TDs and consistent rushing yards makes his floor immensely higher than any pure passer, its just a fact. I would consider Tebow a QB1 for the rest of this year. The only reason hes not higher yet is that I need a few more games of proof before I put him in the top 10.

Keep an eye on:

Colt McCoy- Struggled with accuracy and seems frustrated so far. If he can put it together he has underrated Weapons(Little, Moore, Cribbs, Hardesty, Hillis).

Mark Sanchez- Most dont like his talent and the way hes playing right now. A very subtle productive fantasy QB.

Blaine Gabbert

Christian Ponder

Andy Dalton

Fall from grace:

Jason Campbell

Donovan McNabb

Chad Henne

Kyle Orton

Tier 1

1. Aaron Rodgers QB GB AGE:27

Tier 2

2. Tom Brady QB NE AGE:33

3. Cam Newton QB CAR AGE:22

4. Phillip Rivers QB SD AGE:29

5. Drew Brees QB NO AGE:32

6. Michael Vick QB PHI AGE:30

Tier 3

7. Matthew Stafford QB DET AGE:23

8. Tony Romo QB DAL AGE:31

9. Eli Manning QB NYG AGE:30

Tier 4

10. Sam Bradford QB STL AGE:23

11. Ben Roethlisberger QB PIT AGE:29

12. Tim Tebow QB DEN AGE:23

13. Josh Freeman QB TB AGE:23

14. Matt Ryan QB ATL AGE:26

Tier 5

15. Matt Schaub QB HOU AGE:29

16. Peyton Manning QB IND AGE: 35

17. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB BUFF AGE:28

18. Mark Sanchez QB NYJ AGE:24

19. Joe Flacco QB BAL AGE:26

20. Jay Cutler QB CHI AGE:28

21. Carson Palmer QB AGE:31

Tier 6

22.Colt McCoy QB CLE AGE:23

23.Kevin Kolb QB PHI AGE:26

24. Andy Dalton QB CIN AGE:23

25. Matt Hasselbeck QB SEA AGE:35

26. Alex Smith QB SF AGE:27

27. Matt Cassel QB KC AGE:29

Tier 7

28. Christian Ponder QB MIN AGE:23

29. Blaine Gabbert QB JAX AGE:21

30. Jake Locker QB TEN AGE:22

31. Colin Kaepernick QB SF AGE:23

32. Tavaris Jackson QB SEA AGE:28

Tier 8

33. Kyle Orton QB DEN AGE:28

34. Charlie Whitehurst QB SEA AGE:28

35. John Beck QB WAS AGE:29

36. Terrelle Pryor QB OAK: AGE 22

37. Jimmy Clausen QB CAR AGE:23

38. Shaun Hill QB DET AGE:31

39. Rex Grossman QB WAS AGE: 31

Tier 9

40. Greg McElroy QB NYJ AGE:23

41. John Kitna QB DAL AGE:38

42. Donvovan McNabb QB MIN AGE:34

43. Chad Henne QB MIA AGE:25

44. Jason Campbell QB OAK AGE:29

45. David Garrard QB FA AGE:33

Last edited by a moderator:
The QB list was posted after the NFL trade deadline yesterday. There are 3 OAK QBs on the list and none are Carson Palmer. Where are you slotting him?

'Riffraff said:
The QB list was posted after the NFL trade deadline yesterday. There are 3 OAK QBs on the list and none are Carson Palmer. Where are you slotting him?
I guess that takes Gradkowski out of it...I will put Palmer in at 21, right behind Cutler

Hernandez should be #2 on this list. Vernon Davis will never finish higher than him on a point per game basis and is much younger.
Dynasty I go with Vern, redraft this year I go Hernandez. I have to see more before I put him ahead of an elite talent like Davis.

The new and improved tier system! From now on I'm going to get a little in detail on the tier system. A lot more tiers and information on why I ranked accordingly. Take it with a grain of salt, I am but a man.

Tier 1: O MOMMA!! - This guy...This guy. I can't decide who is the best RB of the last 20 years, (Adrian) Peterson or(Ladainian) Tomlinson. Regardless of the answer, it is clear to me that Peterson is the best RB in the game today. although hes playing on a sinking ship of a team, he still puts up elite numbers every week he's out there. Ride him till the wheels fall off in Canton.

1. Adrian Peterson RB MIN AGE:26

Tier 2:

Good Fella's -Good talent, good situation, Happy to have any of these three on your team. No point in trading them anytime soon unless your team is looking to rebuild. I gave Rice the bump over McFadden solely because I think McFadden has shown to have a tough time staying on the field. Barring injury, all three will produce at least top 10 numbers the next 3 season's(potentially top 5).

2.Ray Rice RB BAL AGE:24

3.Darren McFadden RB OAK AGE:23

4.Lesean Mccoy RB PHI AGE:22

Tier 3:

Wildcards- I have no doubt all three have a shot to be elite producers in any game, Just a bit more risk than the tier above. There has been a lot of talk about the Houston RB situation and who is making who in that offense. I honestly think its a combination of both and although I think Foster is a very good player, he has a young pup(Ben Tate) nipping at his heels for his slice of the carries. Chris Johnson is a stud talent, but who knows what is going on with him right now. Based on pure talent he is right behind Peterson and McFadden, but his future seems a bit more murky than I would like. Johnson at seven is very risky, but knowing his ceiling, hes worth it.

5.Arian Foster RB HOU AGE:24

6.Matt Forte RB CHI AGE:25

7.Chris Johnson RB TENN AGE:25

Tier 4:

Cool! - This is how I feel about them on my roster. Love to have them on my team and all seemingly have bright futures in solid situations. I also think this tier is the first significant drop in dynasty value. All will produce consistent numbers as long as they are around and will be borderline RB1s. I just dont feel fully comfortable asserting them as a no doubt at this point, all have things that worry me. Love Bradshaw, he is my favorite of the three based off of talent and has the best shot at potentially breaking through into tier 3. I just dont trust him 100% yet,I need to see a bit more proof till im sold. The Foot fracture is not helping. Mendy is the definition of an above average RB , he goes as the Steelers line goes, which has seemed much more inconsistent recently than in the past. Mathews is young and still developing, could go either way right now for me, a little worried about his injury history.

8.Ahmad Bradshaw RB NYG:25

9. Rashard Mendenhall RB PITT AGE:24

10.Ryan Mathews RB SD AGE:23

Tier 5:

No Respect I Tell Ya- Ok, I have to get something out. I HATE YOU CAROLINA! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. Alright im better now. The biggest sin in fantasy football is Jonathan Stewart not being a 20 carry a game guy. He is elite, plain and simple. I was absolutely blown away when the Panthers resigned Deangelo this offseason, mind...blown

. That signing was also confusing considering how well Mike Goodson played down the stretch, no respect to him either. I realize its a broken record everyone is sick of hearing but it needs to be said, Stewart will be a top 5 back if and when he gets the feature back role. I would put Wells in the Matt Forte Arian Foster talent tier. He really is that good, His situation sucks and he can't stay on the field. Regardless, the Cardinals have made him the Feature back for this year and he should be productive even considering the supporting cast.11.Jonathan Stewart RB CAR AGE:24

12.Chris Wells RB ARZ AGE:22

Tier 6:

Over 40 Men's League- These guys can still ball for geezers huh. There value is based off of what your team looks like. A playoff contender would value them like gold, a rebuilding team would want no part of them. If your out of contention for the playoffs this year, trade them now. An old back breaking down is sudden and a big blow to the perceived value of your team. Selling a bit early is better than trying to sell one week too late. Fjax does not have the injury history of the other 3, but hes 30...come on, hes not superman is he? Actually, I'm not sold he's not considering he completely held off CJ Spiller for the starting job, not only held him off but made him switch to a different position altogether...Impressive. I apologize for underrating you Fred Jackson.

13.Fred Jackson RB BUF AGE:30

14. Maurice Jones Drew RB JAC AGE:26

15.Frank Gore RB SF AGE:27

16.Steven Jackson RB STL AGE:27

Tier 7:

To Early To Tell, So Stop It- The name says it all, don't over think it... its just to early to tell on any of these guys. Ingram -to early to tell

Spiller- to early to tell

Charles- to early to tell

Ingram is a rookie in a pass happy offense, hes gotta earn his due before that offense decides to make him a bigger part of the offense, but who says he wont?

Spiller IMO is an elite talent, but how long are you going to have to wait before hes a significant part of the offense? Could be two or three years before we get to see what Spiller is really made of.

Charles is going to be coming off a big injury next year. If he returns to full form we know that = fantasy gold. But, we really dont know how hes going to come back from it. He's a freshly crashed ferrari and the insurance company hasn't called you back yet to say if its totalled or not.

17.Mark Ingram RB NO AGE:21

18.C.J. Spiller RB BUFF AGE:23

19. Jamaal Charles RB KC AGE:24

Tier 8:

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates? - You never know what your gonna get from this bunch. Gives me headaches just looking at them to be honest.If a catastrophe happens to Foster I like Tate the most, tough to count on that. Love Best but I'm just about positive his body cant take the pounding of even 10 games in a season. The book of Michael Turner is on chapter sixteen of twenty, the only thing is the book climaxed in chapter ten and its slowly getting worse and worse as you keep reading. Blount has even disappointed me and I was a doubter. He's better than he has played, but who knows what the future holds. I mean, you cant really blame Peyton Hillis for busting can you? The fate of the madden curse is in its fourteenth year and is looking as strong as ever. Williams is between a rock and a Jstew, not a place you wanna be.

20.Jahvid Best RB DET AGE:22

21.Ben Tate RB HOU AGE:22

22.Michael Turner RB ATL AGE:29

23.LaGarrette Blount RB TB AGE:24

24.Peyton Hillis RB CLE AGE:25

25.Deangelo Williams RB CAR AGE:28

26. Darren Sproles RB NO AGE:28

Tier 9:

Worth A Shot- Full of potential and promise so far. Carter and murray are playing very well in there rookie campaigns and both seemingly have sealed at least a shot at a starter role in the future. Way to early to tell, but way to much talent and potential to ignore. A bit of a distance between Murray,Carter and Hunter Thomas but not enough to make a separate tier. I need to see Hunter and Thomas get a legitimate work load before I can judge for sure.

27.Demarco Murray RB DAL AGE:23

28.Delone Carter RB IND AGE:23

29.Kendall Hunter RB SF AGE:22

30.Daniel Thomas RB MIA AGE:23

Tier 10:

Uhh...Sure? - This is basically the low end Life is like a box of chocolates tier. You dont know exactly what your going to get, but you know it cant be that good. I tried to back Felix because I saw flashes and although I think hes gotten a slightly unfair bad rap, his latest injury opened the door for a just as talented youngin'. Shonn Greene is Shonn Greene, never been that impressed. Starks may have some light at the end of the tunnel, but the Packers are not changing there offense anytime soon.

31.Felix Jones RB DAL AGE:24

32.Shonn Greene RB NYJ AGE:25

33.James Starks RB GB AGE:

Tier 11:

Running Out Of Time- Time is running out quickly for all of them. Consistency and to some degree opportunity is holding them back from what they could be.

34.Marshawn Lynch RB SEA AGE:25

35.Michael Bush RB OAK AGE:26

36.Mike Tolbert RB SD AGE:25

37.Knowshon Moreno RB DEN AGE:23

38. Reggie Bush RB MIA AGE:26

Tier 12:

End Of The Bench Excitement- We just have to wait and see. I realize I'm saying this a lot, but its true. As much as all of us want to know everything as a fact instantly, it just doesn't work that way. No way to know how the Pats are going to use Ridley or Vereen nor do we know how Leshoure and Williams are going to recover from injuries. The talent and opportunity are plausible for all of them and they are certainly nice building blocks to have at the end of your bench. I dont think it would be wise to be counting on any of them going into next year, but you just never know who's going to break out. If I had to bet I would say Ridley. He has looked fantastic so far in the very few opportunities hes gotten and as BJGE has shown, there are many TDs to be had in New England.

39.Stevan Ridley RB NE AGE:22

40.Shane Vereen RB NE AGE:22

41.Mikel Leshoure RB DET AGE:21

42.Ryan Williams RB ARZ AGE:21

Tier 13:

Redraft Only- I wouldn't pay much for either unless I was hurting at RB. Nice to have on your team for the time being, but not much for trade value.

43.Cedric Benson RB CIN AGE:28

44. Green-Ellis, BenJarvus RB NE AGE:26

45.Brandon Jacobs RB NYG AGE:29

Tier 14:

End Of Your Bench Excitement:Part Deux- Essentially the same thing as tier 13 but with more crowded backfields. Taiwan Jones would be higher if he didn't have to compete with McFadden and Bush.

46.Montario Hardesty RB CLE AGE:24

47.Alex Green RB GB AGE:21

48.Javon Ringer RB TEN AGE:24

49.Bernard Scott RB DAL AGE:27

50.Taiwan Jones RB OAK AGE:22

51.Jacquizz Rodgers RB ATL AGE:21

52. Dion Lewis RB PHI AGE:21

53. Toby Gerhart RB MIN AGE: 24

54.Bilal Powell RB NYJ AGE:22

Tier 15:

Whatever- Worth next to nothing in dynasty, but could be good for a spot start here and there. Who knows, they may be a pleasant surprise for you. All of them are past there primes and in the twilight of there careers(other than Torain, who I just dont particularly see anything in).

55.Ryan Grant RB GB AGE:28

56.Joseph Addai IND AGE:28

57.Pierre Thomas RB NO AGE:26

58.Ryan Torain RB WAS AGE:24

59. Jackie Battle RB KC AGE:28

Tier 16

Diggin' - This is where the deep digging and flyers begin. You can grab anyone of these guys for cheap and potentially able to pick them up on the wire. I think of Tier 18 as the chip and a chair approach. Most of them may never get a shot at any sort of consistent workload. This is the "if injuries hit...anything can happen, we see it every year" type for me.

60.Da Rel Scott RB NYG AGE:23

61.Donald Brown RB IND AGE:24

62.Roy Helu RB WAS AGE:22

63.Jamie Harper RB TEN AGE:21

64.Mike Goodson RB CAR AGE:23

65.Issac Redman RB PIT AGE:26

66.Dexter Mccluster RB KC AGE:23

67.Deji Karim RB JAX AGE:24

68.Keiland Williams RB DET AGE:25

69.Alfonso Smith RB ARI AGE:24

70.Chris Ivory RB NO AGE:23

Tier 17:

Keep An Eye On- I can't say any of these guys really have a shot at anything important right now.

Not the most talented group, but again, the theme of this most recent update is that you just never know until they get an opportunity.

71.Carnell Williams RB STL AGE:29

72.Maurice Morris RB DET AGE:31

73.Chad Spann RB TB AGE:23

74.Curtis Brinkley RB SDC AGE:26

75.Jordan Todman RB SD AGE:21

76.Allen Bradford RB TB AGE:22

77.Johnny White RB BUF AGE:23

78.Rashad Jennings RB JAC AGE:26

79.Ronnie Brown RB PHI AGE:29

80.Tim Hightower RB WAS AGE:24

81.Tashard Choice RB DAL AGE:26

82.Jalene Parmele RB BAL AGE:25

83.Jerimiah Johnson RB DEN AGE:24

Instead of 27th, I'd rank DeMarco Murray in the same tier as Ryan Mathews right now. Both look like potential top 5 PPR RBs to me.

Interested in thoughts on Steve Smith (Car). He's having a top 5 season but he's getting up there in age. Still, should have a few more years of great production with Cam at the helm. Interested to see what Smith's perceived value may be (with a comparable WR). Does he have a WR1 or WR2 value in dynasty?

Instead of 27th, I'd rank DeMarco Murray in the same tier as Ryan Mathews right now. Both look like potential top 5 PPR RBs to me.
I think your right, I started re working the rankings right as he was breaking out and I had not seen enough yet, I'm still not sold that he will be the no doubt feature back when Felix Jones comes back. On the other end though, I think we see Dallas has an elite fantasy RB situation, Which Murray has the talent to exploit.

Interested in thoughts on Steve Smith (Car). He's having a top 5 season but he's getting up there in age. Still, should have a few more years of great production with Cam at the helm. Interested to see what Smith's perceived value may be (with a comparable WR). Does he have a WR1 or WR2 value in dynasty?
I'm working on the WRs now. Him and Brandon Lloyd are two peas in a pod to me. I think they both are going to end up around 15-20. Aging guys who still clearly have something left in the tank. The Newton to Smith connection seems to be consistently devastating for opposing defenses and while Smith has been known for his inconsistency in the past, I think carolina has a bright future and a solid offensive situation in place for him. I see Smith flirting with the top 10-15 type numbers in all formats for the next 3 years.

OK so I officially finished my WR rankings...Holy crap that was a lot of work... 128 players ranked in tiers. I have yet to getting all the comments done on each tier, but I will be getting to that within the next day or two. I dont think I missed anyone notable but if you guys can think of anyone else that was not on the list, lemme know!

I also wanted to give a quick shout out to Footballguys.com in general for our complete domination of the fantasy football world.

http://www.fantasypros.com/contests/start-sit/#groups

Through ten weeks Footballguys has separated itself from the pack! I've seen quite a few posts lately saying how its gotten too mainstream in here and how the quality of posting has become diluted and less intelligent. Maybe it's getting more mainstream, but I think this is proving that the positive outweigh the negative.

WR Dynasty Rankings

Tier 1: Megatron-

Well, theres no much to say that I haven't been drooling about him for since he was in college. Calvin Johnson is all that and a bad of chips. He is literally unstoppable with his size, speed and ball skill combination. With Stafford healthy Calvin's absolute floor is 80 yards, while his average is around 110 and 10TD. Hes the most dominant WR since Moss, hes going to have a strong hold on this spot in my rankings for at least the next few years, barring something horrific happening.

1. Calvin Johnson WR DET AGE:26

Tier 2: The other side of the pillow -

Thats how cool these guys are.. Ok, horrible analogies aside, I would not suggesting trading any of them if you have them on your roster. All have at least borderline elite talent, all seemingly have the situation(other than Fitz) and they are all either in there primes or heading in that direction. In two years I have a feeling this tier is going to be backwards, but for now Dez Green dont have the sample size or the credibility for me to be ranking them above elite players. Dez scares the hell out of me for some reason, I just dont know that I can trust him off the field yet, but his talent is so immense that I cant put him lower. He has the second most talent in the league behind Calvin Johnson, he could end up being his own worst enemy , we will just have to wait and see.

2. Larry Fitzgrald WR ARI AGE:28

3. Greg Jennings WR GB AGE:27

4. Mike Wallace WR PITT AGE:25

5. Dez Bryant WR DAL AGE:23

6. AJ Green WR CIN AGE:22

Tier 3: The Edge Of Glory -

They all have the talent , but something about them is holding them back. Be it injuries(Jones Nicks), off the field stuff(Marshall, Bowe) or age(Andre). I like them all on my team, but the risk of there value taking a big hit is higher than tier 2. I guess Julio doesn't necessarilyj belong in this tier, I dont really think injuries are going to be a long term issue(although they have been this year), but I also dont think hes proven as much as Green to belong to be in the higher tier. They all have high WR1 potential, but you also have to realize your taking an educated risk on them if your trading for them.

7. Julio Jones WR ATL AGE:22

8. Hakeem Nicks WR NYG AGE:23

9. Andre Johnson WR HOU AGE:30

10. Brandon Marshall WR MIA AGE:27

11. Dwayne Bowe WR KC AGE:26

Tier 4: Tragic heros -

Certainly good players, all have there achilles heel though. Smith, Welker, White and Lloyd all have something left in the tank, but the over 30 age value drop has begun for all of them. If they are on your team your loving it for the next few years, but dont expect to get much in a trade for them. Britt might be the most frustrating WR in the league. If he could stay on the field and stay out of trouble, he would be up in tier 2 for me. Kid is on his last strike from suspension and has already had two season ending injuries

12. Steve Smith WR CAR AGE:31

13. Wes Welker WR NE AGE:30

14. Roddy White WR ATL AGE:29

15. Kenny Britt WR TEN AGE:22

16. Jeremy Maclin WR PHI AGE:23

17. Desean Jackson WR PHI AGE:24

18. Miles Austin WR DAL AGE:26

19. Brandon Lloyd WR STL AGE:29

Tier 5: Just Get It Together Already! -

Boy o boy, lots of work to be done for all of these guys. No elite ceilings in this tier, but certainly a bunch of potential to be low end WR1s and high end WR2s. If you look at the collective situations of these folks, you can sort of understand why they would be sturggling. I think Crabby and Vjax are in good spots for the future, but expect the rest to be held back until something changes on there offenses.

20. Michael Crabtree WR SF AGE:23

21. Denarius Moore WR OAK AGE:22

22. Greg Little WR CLE AGE:21

23. Vincent Jackson WR SD AGE:28

24. Santonio Holmes NYJ AGE:27

25. Percy Harvin WR MIN AGE:22

26. Sidney Rice WR SEA AGE:24

Tier 6: Young Pups -

Probably my favorite tier to be honest. I love having them on my roster, may be my downfall of dynasty legues. Theres just so much talent and raw potential that you can see, but for some reason or another, they have not been given to opportunity or haven't really broken out yet. I like having them on the roster, but definitely not worth overpaying for, as they are but lottery tickets.

27. Antonio Brown WR PIT AGE:23

28. Demaryius Thomas WR DEN AGE:23

29. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:22

30. Torrey Smith WR BAL AGE:22

31. Darius Heyward-Bey OAK AGE:24

Tier 7: Well See... -

I dont see WR1 kind of potential from these guys, so while it might seem strange as of now that tier 6 is in front of them, im projecting towards the future, not right now. Lots of guys are on the downward slopes of there career, are on sinking shipes of teams or just dont seem like guys that will ever be #1 guys in there own offense. Cobb and Baldwin are interesting prospects, but will take a few years to develop and I dont see either as 'the' guy. Cruz is definitely a player, but is stuck behind Nicks. Seve Johnson is officially in a horrible situation and will be inconsistent till the Bills figure out the offensive line situation. Only reason I have Wayne and Boldin in this tier is because I think if they have anything left in the tank, they have top 15 potential for next year.

32.Steve Johnson WR BUFF AGE:25

33. Jordy Nelson WR GB AGE:26

34. Victor Cruz WR NYG AGE:25

35. Marques Colston WR NO AGE:27

36. Mike Williams WR TB AGE:23

37. Vincent Brown WR SD AGE:22

38. Randall Cobb WR GB AGE:20

39. Mario Manningham WR NYG AGE:24

40. Jonathan Baldwin WR KC AGE:21

41. Anquan Boldin WR BAL AGE:30

42. Reggie Wayne WR IND AGE:32

Tier 8: Passively Optomistic -

I would not trade for any of them, but there could be future value in here, especially guys like Josh Cribbs and Steve Smith. They have not gotten the opportunity. No elite guys, but future WR3s a plenty.

43. Titus Young WR DET AGE:21

44. Earl Bennett WR CHI AGE:24

45. Braylon Edwards WR NYJ AGE:28

46. Steve Smith WR PHI AGE:26

47. Pierre Garcon WR IND AGE:24

48. Jacoby Ford WR OAK AGE:24

49. Emmanuel Sanders WR PITT AGE:24

50. Josh Cribbs WR CLE AGE:27

51. Doug Baldwin WR SEA AGE:23

52. Early Doucet WR ARI AGE:26

53. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:24

54. Leonard Hankerson WR WAS AGE:23

55. Greg Salas WR STL AGE:22

Tier 9:One Time Dealer! -

Bye week fillers and Injury substitution guys. All have proven to be either past there primes or not able to put it together, some solid talents no doubt, consistency is the name of the game.

56. Santana Moss WR WSH AGE: 32

57. Laurent Robinson WR DAL AGE:26

58. Chad Ochocinco WR NE AGE:33

59. Jerome simpson WR CIN AGE:25

60. Steve Breaston WR KC AGE:27

61. Dexter McCluster WR KC AGE:22

612Austin Collie WR IND AGE:25

63.David Nelson WR BUF AGE:25

64. Brandon Lafell WR CAR AGE:24

65. Mike Thomas WR JAC AGE:23

66. Damian Williams WR TEN AGE:23

67. Jason Hill WR JAC AGE:26

68. Andre Roberts WR ARI AGE:23

69. Julian Edelman WR NE AGE:25

70. Lee Evans WR BAL AGE:30

71. Robert Meachem WR NO AGE:25

72. Preston Parker WR TB AGE:24

73. Taylor Price WR NE AGE:24

74. James Jones WR GB AGE:27

75. Deion Branch WR NE AGE:32

76. Patrick Turner WR NYJ AGE:24

77. Malcom Floyd WR SD AGE:29

78. Devin Hester WR CHI AGE:28

79. Lance Moore WR NO AGE:28

80. Mohammed Massaquoi WR CLE AGE:24

81. Jacoby Jones WR HOU AGE:27

82. Nate Burleson WR DET AGE:30

Tier 10:Training Camp Groupies -

Working there way onto the squad. I named the tier this because these are all guys you want to monitor big time in training camp next year. All NFL caliber, all have a shot and who knows how they turn out if a team decides to gives them an opportnity. None are really worth picking up unless your in a deep dynasty league but if you want diamonds in the rough, note all of the below.

83. Jeremy Kerly WR NYJ AGE:23

84. Seyi Ajirotutu WR SD AGE:24

85. Austin Pettis WR STL AGE:23

86. Jordan Norwood WR CLE AGE:25

87. Louis Murphy WR OAK AGE:24

88. Johnny Knox WR CHI AGE:24

89. Dezmon Briscoe WR TB AGE:22

90. Mike Williams WR SEA AGE:27

91. Eddie royal WR DEN AGE:25

92. Jason Avant WR PHI AGE:28

93. Michael Jenkins WR MIN AGE:29

94. Nate Washington WR TEN AGE:28

95. Patrick Crayton WR SD AGE:32

96. Devery Henderson WR NO AGE:29

97. Brandon Gibson WR STL AGE:24

98. Danario Alexander WR STL AGE:23

99. Davone Bess WR MIA AGE:26

100. Legedu Nanee WR CAR AGE:28

101. Kevin Walter WR HOU AGE:30

102. MIke Sims-Walker WR JAX AGE:26

103. Donnie Avery WR TEN AGE:26

Tier 11:Keep An Eye On -

Just a lower tier of guys that are going to be fighting for there lives next training camp. One guy that really has peeked my interest is Mark Mariani. He seems to make big plays every week on special teams and I would move him up quite a bit if I ever hear word of the Titans giving him a chance to play WR. A pipe dream as of now, but I think hes my favorite out of this group.

104. Stephen Williams WR ARI AGE:25

105. Jordan Shipley WR CIN AGE:25

106. Dane Sanzenbacher WR CHI AGE:23

107. Clyde Gates WR MIA AGE:24

108 Adrian Arrington WR NO AGE:26

109. Kevin Ogletree WR DAL AGE:24

110. Dwayne Harris WR FA AGE:24

111. Jarrett Dillard WR JAC AGE:25

112. Anthony Armstrong WR WAS AGE:28

113. Blair White WR IND AGE:24

114. Brandon Tate WR CIN AGE:24

115. Sammie Stroughter WR TB AGE:25

116. Kyle Williams WR SF AGE:23

117. Tandon Doss WR BAL AGE:22

118. Riley Cooper WR PHI AGE:24

119. Kris Durham WR SEA AGE:23

120. Niles Paul WR WAS AGE:22

121. Jerrel Jernigan WR NYG AGE:22

122. Cecil Shorts WR JAC AGE:23

123. Naaman Roosevelt WR BUF AGE:23

124. Mark Mariani WR TEN AGE:24

125. Roscoe Parrish WR BUF AGE:29

126. Ben Obamanu WR SEA AGE:28

127. Donald Jones WR BUF AGE:23

128. Lavelle Hawkins WR TEN AGE:25

129. Eric Weems WR ATL AGE:26

Thanks for the rankings. Just some random thoughts while reading them...

28. Demaryius Thomas WR DEN AGE:23

29. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:22

30. Torrey Smith WR BAL AGE:22

31. Darius Heyward-Bey OAK AGE:24

Seem very high for these four, especially with Jordy Nelson right behind them. I can't think that either an established or rebuilding team would rather have them than Jordy.

Additionally, Stevie Johnson seems rather low at 35, as a 25-year old top WR for his team with a top-10 finish last year and top-20 so far this year.

Thanks for the rankings. Just some random thoughts while reading them...28. Demaryius Thomas WR DEN AGE:2329. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:2230. Torrey Smith WR BAL AGE:2231. Darius Heyward-Bey OAK AGE:24Seem very high for these four, especially with Jordy Nelson right behind them. I can't think that either an established or rebuilding team would rather have them than Jordy.Additionally, Stevie Johnson seems rather low at 35, as a 25-year old top WR for his team with a top-10 finish last year and top-20 so far this year.
I think the potential value of those four is especially high. Smith has definitely surprised me so far with how good his hands are and how he adjusts to the ball. I will openly admit I underrated Nelson for a long time. Hes a solid player in a prolific offense. But the reason I'm cooling on Finley is the same reason im tempering my enthusiasm for Nelson. Rodgers just spreads the ball around so well IMO that anyone not named Greg Jennings in the long run will not be a consistent fantasy player. Nelson's Production kinda reminds me of Brandon Stokley when Peyton Manning was having his 49 td year. I think Nelson's a good player, but I also think his production is going to fall off eventually. He has 677 yards and 7TDs on 46 targets... Thats an incredible pace to expect him to keep up for the next few years. I also Like Randal Cobb and think his involvement in the offense is only going to grow. I think this is his absolute ceiling with the situation hes in and I think all 4 guys I ranked in front of him have more talent and are in better situations to be a more vocal point of the offense. Most probably think im reaching on Bey, but I still think he'll get a chance at some point.I'm really hesitant to buy into anything the Buffalo Bills are selling right now....other than Fred Jackson. Seems like they are a sinking ship that took advantage of defenses early because of the lack of a training camp. I guess 35 might be a little low, maybe I overlooked him a bit because I want to avoid Buffalo at all costs.I would Avoid him in redraft, but hes a free agent at the end of the year so the real adjustment in his ranking will be based on where he goes.Edit to add: I switched Steve Johnson with Mike Williams. I dont think its really logical for me to rank Williams over Johnson considering I like Johnson's talent more and Mike is in a horrible situation.

Stuck to your guns with your hate for Tampa Mike, I will give you credit for that. What did you see from his film that you disliked? Maybe it's the name you dislike because Big Mike Williams is pretty low too.
I dont hate him lol....its just that I think Benn is better talent... So my dynasty rankings show the fact that I like Benn more than Williams. If im wrong,im wrong...but from watching what i saw...its at least worth a shot
What came first, the chicken or the egg?I bet if someone offered you Tampa Mike for Benn straight up you'd insta-accept with glee.
That wouldn't necessarily mean that he doesn't like Benn better personally though. TB Mike has much more trade value and he could always flip him for much better value and then get Benn back cheaply.I actually agree with wisc to some extent. While it's hard to argue that Benn will be the better player right now, I do think they are a lot closer in talent than most think after their respective rookie seasons. If Benn recovers in time for the season I think their numbers will end up being fairly close by season's end.
Bingo
So you admit that that you'd instaclick accept on that trade?
Is it officially ok to like Arrelious Benn more than Mike Williams?

Thanks for the rankings. Just some random thoughts while reading them...28. Demaryius Thomas WR DEN AGE:2329. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:2230. Torrey Smith WR BAL AGE:2231. Darius Heyward-Bey OAK AGE:24Seem very high for these four, especially with Jordy Nelson right behind them. I can't think that either an established or rebuilding team would rather have them than Jordy.Additionally, Stevie Johnson seems rather low at 35, as a 25-year old top WR for his team with a top-10 finish last year and top-20 so far this year.
This is :goodposting: D. Thomas is one of the guys I look for in every dynasty ranking thread. I personally have him in the upper 40s. almost 20 spots lower than this ranking. I'd trade him for almost every single guy have in tier 7. BUT with that said, he is high on my targets list because outside of the top 40-50, he has probably the most potential of all those guys. Its just such a long hold period, I can't see paying much for him at this point. I'd rather take on a project like Johnny Knox who I feel has similar upside, but comes so much cheaper.

53. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:24

He's the one player who stood out the most to me as being undervalued. He's already performing as a top 20 WR in his 2nd year. I think I would put him in the lower half of tier 7. What causes him to be at 53? Thanks, I enjoy the rankings :thumbup:

'Max Power said:
I'd rather take on a project like Johnny Knox who I feel has similar upside, but comes so much cheaper.
If Knox can't be successful in Chicago in the Martz offense, what makes you think he has any upside? He doesn't have the size or guts to compete for balls. He isn't getting targets because targeting him leads to INTs. If this happens on an offense tailor made for smaller, finesse, speed receivers, this will happen anywhere. His speed is great, but his possible role/upside in the NFL is limited at best.

'wiscstlatlmia said:
'jonboltz said:
I think the potential value of those four is especially high. Smith has definitely surprised me so far with how good his hands are and how he adjusts to the ball. I will openly admit I underrated Nelson for a long time. Hes a solid player in a prolific offense. But the reason I'm cooling on Finley is the same reason im tempering my enthusiasm for Nelson. Rodgers just spreads the ball around so well IMO that anyone not named Greg Jennings in the long run will not be a consistent fantasy player. Nelson's Production kinda reminds me of Brandon Stokley when Peyton Manning was having his 49 td year. I think Nelson's a good player, but I also think his production is going to fall off eventually. He has 677 yards and 7TDs on 46 targets... Thats an incredible pace to expect him to keep up for the next few years. I also Like Randal Cobb and think his involvement in the offense is only going to grow. I think this is his absolute ceiling with the situation hes in and I think all 4 guys I ranked in front of him have more talent and are in better situations to be a more vocal point of the offense. Most probably think im reaching on Bey, but I still think he'll get a chance at some point.I'm really hesitant to buy into anything the Buffalo Bills are selling right now....other than Fred Jackson. Seems like they are a sinking ship that took advantage of defenses early because of the lack of a training camp. I guess 35 might be a little low, maybe I overlooked him a bit because I want to avoid Buffalo at all costs.I would Avoid him in redraft, but hes a free agent at the end of the year so the real adjustment in his ranking will be based on where he goes.Edit to add: I switched Steve Johnson with Mike Williams. I dont think its really logical for me to rank Williams over Johnson considering I like Johnson's talent more and Mike is in a horrible situation.
Thanks for the response, and thanks again for being willing to put out your thoughts and rankings. If everyone had the same opinions, dynasty leagues wouldn't be nearly as fun.That being said, as a Jordy Nelson owner, and a Maryland Terp grad who loves DHB and Torrey Smith, if I were offered all four of those guys for Jordy, I would turn it down pretty quickly. It would be basically using four roster spots in the hopes that, in time, one of them turns out the production of what Nelson is already giving.

53. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:24He's the one player who stood out the most to me as being undervalued. He's already performing as a top 20 WR in his 2nd year. I think I would put him in the lower half of tier 7. What causes him to be at 53? Thanks, I enjoy the rankings :thumbup:
I can't speak for the OP, but I would venture (and imho, agree) that this is related to D. Thomas' high ranking. Specifically, while Decker has been great this year, once Thomas is healed up and he and Tebow have an offseason to wrok teogether, D. Thomas could become Tebow's #1 WR target.

53. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:24He's the one player who stood out the most to me as being undervalued. He's already performing as a top 20 WR in his 2nd year. I think I would put him in the lower half of tier 7. What causes him to be at 53? Thanks, I enjoy the rankings :thumbup:
I can't speak for the OP, but I would venture (and imho, agree) that this is related to D. Thomas' high ranking. Specifically, while Decker has been great this year, once Thomas is healed up and he and Tebow have an offseason to wrok teogether, D. Thomas could become Tebow's #1 WR target.
Decker has been solid this year, no doubt about it. I think once Demaryius gets his legs back under him, the spot is his to lose. I am a big ten guy and root for the Eric Decker's and Blair White's of the world, Just not sure there staying power in the NFL.

No Santana Moss?

'wiscstlatlmia said:
Tier 1: Megatron- 1. Calvin Johnson WR DET AGE:26 Tier 2: The other side of the pillow- 2. Larry Fitzgrald WR ARI AGE:28 3. Greg Jennings WR GB AGE:27 4. Mike Wallace WR PITT AGE:25 5. Dez Bryant WR DAL AGE:23 6. AJ Green WR CIN AGE:22 Tier 3: The Edge Of Glory- 7. Julio Jones WR ATL AGE:22 8. Hakeem Nicks WR NYG AGE:23 9. Andre Johnson WR HOU AGE:30 10. Brandon Marshall WR MIA AGE:27 11. Dwayne Bowe WR KC AGE:26 Tier 4: Tragic heros- 12. Steve Smith WR CAR AGE:31 13. Wes Welker WR NE AGE:30 14. Roddy White WR ATL AGE:29 15. Kenny Britt WR TEN AGE:22 16. Jeremy Maclin WR PHI AGE:23 17. Desean Jackson WR PHI AGE:24 18. Miles Austin WR DAL AGE:26 19. Brandon Lloyd WR STL AGE:29 Tier 5: Just Get It Together Already!- 20. Michael Crabtree WR SF AGE:23 21. Denarius Moore WR OAK AGE:22 22. Greg Little WR CLE AGE:21 23. Vincent Jackson WR SD AGE:28 24. Santonio Holmes NYJ AGE:27 25. Percy Harvin WR MIN AGE:22 26. Sidney Rice WR SEA AGE:24 Tier 6: Young Pups- 27. Antonio Brown WR PIT AGE:23 28. Demaryius Thomas WR DEN AGE:23 29. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:22 30. Torrey Smith WR BAL AGE:22 31. Darius Heyward-Bey OAK AGE:24 Tier 7: Well See...- 32.Steve Johnson WR BUFF AGE:25 33. Jordy Nelson WR GB AGE:26 34. Victor Cruz WR NYG AGE:25 35. Marques Colston WR NO AGE:27 36. Mike Williams WR TB AGE:23 37. Vincent Brown WR SD AGE:22 38. Randall Cobb WR GB AGE:20 39. Mario Manningham WR NYG AGE:24 40. Jonathan Baldwin WR KC AGE:21 41. Anquan Boldin WR BAL AGE:30 42. Reggie Wayne WR IND AGE:32 Tier 8: Passively Optomistic- 43. Titus Young WR DET AGE:21 44. Earl Bennett WR CHI AGE:24 45. Braylon Edwards WR NYJ AGE:28 46. Steve Smith WR PHI AGE:26 47. Pierre Garcon WR IND AGE:24 48. Jacoby Ford WR OAK AGE:24 49. Emmanuel Sanders WR PITT AGE:24 50. Josh Cribbs WR CLE AGE:27 51. Doug Baldwin WR SEA AGE:23 52. Early Doucet WR ARI AGE:26 53. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:24 54. Leonard Hankerson WR WAS AGE:23 55. Greg Salas WR STL AGE:22 Tier 9:One Time Dealer!- 56. Laurent Robinson WR DAL AGE:26 57. Chad Ochocinco WR NE AGE:33 58. Jerome simpson WR CIN AGE:25 59. Steve Breaston WR KC AGE:27 60. Dexter McCluster WR KC AGE:22 61 Austin Collie WR IND AGE:25 62. David Nelson WR BUF AGE:25 63. Brandon Lafell WR CAR AGE:24 64. Mike Thomas WR JAC AGE:23 65. Damian Williams WR TEN AGE:23 66. Jason Hill WR JAC AGE:26 67. Andre Roberts WR ARI AGE:23 68. Julian Edelman WR NE AGE:25 69. Lee Evans WR BAL AGE:30 70. Robert Meachem WR NO AGE:25 71. Preston Parker WR TB AGE:24 72. Taylor Price WR NE AGE:24 73. James Jones WR GB AGE:27 74. Deion Branch WR NE AGE:32 75. Patrick Turner WR NYJ AGE:24 76. Malcom Floyd WR SD AGE:29 77. Devin Hester WR CHI AGE:28 78. Lance Moore WR NO AGE:28 79. Mohammed Massaquoi WR CLE AGE:24 80. Jacoby Jones WR HOU AGE:27 81. Nate Burleson WR DET AGE:30 Tier 10:Training Camp Groupies 82. Jeremy Kerly WR NYJ AGE:23 83. Seyi Ajirotutu WR SD AGE:24 84. Austin Pettis WR STL AGE:23 85. Jordan Norwood WR CLE AGE:25 86. Louis Murphy WR OAK AGE:24 87. Johnny Knox WR CHI AGE:24 88. Dezmon Briscoe WR TB AGE:22 89. Mike Williams WR SEA AGE:27 90. Eddie royal WR DEN AGE:25 91. Jason Avant WR PHI AGE:28 92. Michael Jenkins WR MIN AGE:29 93. Nate Washington WR TEN AGE:28 94. Patrick Crayton WR SD AGE:32 95. Devery Henderson WR NO AGE:29 96. Brandon Gibson WR STL AGE:24 97. Danario Alexander WR STL AGE:23 98. Davone Bess WR MIA AGE:26 99. Legedu Nanee WR CAR AGE:28 100. Kevin Walter WR HOU AGE:30 101. MIke Sims-Walker WR JAX AGE:26 102. Donnie Avery WR TEN AGE:26 Tier 11:Keep An Eye On- 103. Stephen Williams WR ARI AGE:25 104. Jordan Shipley WR CIN AGE:25 105. Dane Sanzenbacher WR CHI AGE:23 106. Clyde Gates WR MIA AGE:24 107 Adrian Arrington WR NO AGE:26 108. Kevin Ogletree WR DAL AGE:24 109. Dwayne Harris WR FA AGE:24 110. Jarrett Dillard WR JAC AGE:25 111. Anthony Armstrong WR WAS AGE:28 112. Blair White WR IND AGE:24 113. Brandon Tate WR CIN AGE:24 114. Sammie Stroughter WR TB AGE:25 115. Kyle Williams WR SF AGE:23 116. Tandon Doss WR BAL AGE:22 117. Riley Cooper WR PHI AGE:24 118. Kris Durham WR SEA AGE:23 119. Niles Paul WR WAS AGE:22 120. Jerrel Jernigan WR NYG AGE:22 121. Cecil Shorts WR JAC AGE:23 122. Naaman Roosevelt WR BUF AGE:23 123. Mark Mariani WR TEN AGE:24 124. Roscoe Parrish WR BUF AGE:29 125. Ben Obamanu WR SEA AGE:28 126. Donald Jones WR BUF AGE:23 127. Lavelle Hawkins WR TEN AGE:25 128. Eric Weems WR ATL AGE:26

'Max Power said:
'jonboltz said:
This is :goodposting: D. Thomas is one of the guys I look for in every dynasty ranking thread. I personally have him in the upper 40s. almost 20 spots lower than this ranking. I'd trade him for almost every single guy have in tier 7. BUT with that said, he is high on my targets list because outside of the top 40-50, he has probably the most potential of all those guys. Its just such a long hold period, I can't see paying much for him at this point. I'd rather take on a project like Johnny Knox who I feel has similar upside, but comes so much cheaper.
I would say totally based on market value thats where he stands at the moment. I would say right now that the majority of the next 10-15 slots have more value than him right now. But, I prefer Talent over situation for the most part in dynasty and when I project out for the next few years, I think the risk/reward is more than worth it right now to trade guys like Jordy Nelson or Colston for him. All depends on your team though, might give the edge to quite a few of those guys behind him if your competing for a championship.

'Max Power said:
I'd rather take on a project like Johnny Knox who I feel has similar upside, but comes so much cheaper.
If Knox can't be successful in Chicago in the Martz offense, what makes you think he has any upside? He doesn't have the size or guts to compete for balls. He isn't getting targets because targeting him leads to INTs. If this happens on an offense tailor made for smaller, finesse, speed receivers, this will happen anywhere. His speed is great, but his possible role/upside in the NFL is limited at best.
Exactly, I dont necessarily like Knox at this point because hes shown traits that cap his value as a WR. Demaryius, although in a small sample size, has shown to me that he could be the go to guy in an offense. I value that type of potential very highly over guys that are, at there best, WR2 or WR3s.

'Max Power said:
First off, we can hardly call this a "martz offense" anymore. When was the last time a Martz Offense was in the bottom third of the league in passing attempts and passing yards? This is a VERY modified version of what Martz typically does. I'll concede Knox's size isn't ideal, and he can appear to play soft at times, but I have no idea where you get targetting him leads to INTs. If there is a stat for that I haven't seen, I'd like to hear about it.Knox isn't getting targetted because the Bears had to make adjustments for the offensive line. Knox is still one of the better deep threats in the game. Once the Bears are able to open up the playbook, Knox will start to shine again. If he moves on in the coming years, I have no doubt, a team in need of a WR to stretch the field will bring him in. I don't think he will ever be a top 15 WR in the NFL, but I do like his chances to spend a couple seasons in the WR 20-30 overall range.

'Max Power said:
First off, we can hardly call this a "martz offense" anymore. When was the last time a Martz Offense was in the bottom third of the league in passing attempts and passing yards? This is a VERY modified version of what Martz typically does. I'll concede Knox's size isn't ideal, and he can appear to play soft at times, but I have no idea where you get targetting him leads to INTs. If there is a stat for that I haven't seen, I'd like to hear about it.Knox isn't getting targetted because the Bears had to make adjustments for the offensive line. Knox is still one of the better deep threats in the game. Once the Bears are able to open up the playbook, Knox will start to shine again. If he moves on in the coming years, I have no doubt, a team in need of a WR to stretch the field will bring him in. I don't think he will ever be a top 15 WR in the NFL, but I do like his chances to spend a couple seasons in the WR 20-30 overall range.
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41512082/sports/player_news ...I realize targets intercepted is not a stat that holds much weight, but usually when theres smoke theres fire, or in this case a potential deficiency in Knox game.

'Max Power said:
Exactly, I dont necessarily like Knox at this point because hes shown traits that cap his value as a WR. Demaryius, although in a small sample size, has shown to me that he could be the go to guy in an offense. I value that type of potential very highly over guys that are, at there best, WR2 or WR3s.
What Traits are caping his value? His size? Hes a third year pro from a small school. He was somewhat of a project from day one. I don't see how you can say you've seen a cap on a third year WR's potential. What have you seen from Thomas in his 1.5 years in the NFL to be so high on him? He has had 1 or less receptions in 9 of his 14 career games. And more than 3 receptions only once. His route running is poor and so far hes had more injuries than startable games. Hes a big body who was a high draft pick. Otherwise his situation and production just aren't there.

'Max Power said:
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41512082/sports/player_news ...I realize targets intercepted is not a stat that holds much water, but usually when theres smoke theres fire, or in this case a potential deficiency in Knox game.
Thanks for that link, I missed that story. But it sounds like the most easily correctable thing for a WR. Now if he can't beat press coverage, thats a legit concern.

What Traits are caping his value? His size? Hes a third year pro from a small school. He was somewhat of a project from day one. I don't see how you can say you've seen a cap on a third year WR's potential.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. He is small. But he also gets pushed around. DBs can jam him. They can more easily jump routes because his presence is small. He's not Steve Smith. He's not built like a bulldog. He's a dachshund. Earl Bennett has taken his place even though he is much less explosive because he is less easily bullied.

'Max Power said:
What Traits are caping his value? His size? Hes a third year pro from a small school. He was somewhat of a project from day one. I don't see how you can say you've seen a cap on a third year WR's potential. What have you seen from Thomas in his 1.5 years in the NFL to be so high on him? He has had 1 or less receptions in 9 of his 14 career games. And more than 3 receptions only once. His route running is poor and so far hes had more injuries than startable games. Hes a big body who was a high draft pick. Otherwise his situation and production just aren't there.
Demaryius is a natural hands catcher IMO and things like route running were expected to be raw when he was coming in. He's also made some pretty nice catches in the small sample size that hes had. He played in a gross college system where he only ran deep and didn't learn many subtitles of the game. The other factor is draft position and opportunity. Demaryius is going to get a shot to be the man in Denver eventually. One of the reasons for me is talent, but the other being because he was a first round pick. I dont think Knox has as much leverage with the Bears to get another opportunity. Maybe he signs somewhere else and has success, I just dont think being optimistic about that happening right now is something I'm gonna do.

I guess Julio doesn't necessarilyj belong in this tier, I dont really think injuries are going to be a long term issue(although they have been this year), but I also dont think hes proven as much as Green to belong to be in the higher tier.
Depending on how you define "proven" that may be true, but Jones actually finished the season with better "per game" production than Green.ETA: I didn't look at the date on the post I quoted so the opinion could have changed since then with Jones finishing so strongly after coming back from injury.

I guess Julio doesn't necessarilyj belong in this tier, I dont really think injuries are going to be a long term issue(although they have been this year), but I also dont think hes proven as much as Green to belong to be in the higher tier.
Depending on how you define "proven" that may be true, but Jones actually finished the season with better "per game" production than Green.
November 15th lol. I'm putting the finishing touches on the newest ones now, have them out within a few hours. Julio comes in at 4 in tier #2 with Fitz and Green.

Depending on how you define "proven" that may be true, but Jones actually finished the season with better "per game" production than Green.
November 15th lol. I'm putting the finishing touches on the newest ones now, have them out within a few hours. Julio comes in at 4 in tier #2 with Fitz and Green.
I must have been editing my post while you were responding - duly noted. :)

I must have been editing my post while you were responding - duly noted. :)
:thumbup: Yea, Jones has proven everything that people having been saying about him since his high school days, thats pretty incredible for someone to live up to all that hype, but it really seems like he has. Hes kinda like the LeBron James of the WR position, in terms of physical tools. I think overall Calvin has him beat as a Pure receiver, but Jones athleticism is remarkable. Me and my buddy were watching the Falcons game the other day and we started talking player comparison's. I believe the quote was something like "dude, hes kinda like Terrell Owens...ya know? ...except faster" ...and then a moment of silence followed. Then we burst out laughing. I mean it's a ridiculous thing to say, but its true.

Tier 1

1.Ray Rice RB BAL AGE:25

2.Lesean Mccoy RB PHI AGE:24

3.Arian Foster RB HOU AGE:26

Tier 2

4.Chris Johnson RB TENN AGE:26

5.Darren McFadden RB OAK AGE:24

6.Matt Forte RB CHI AGE:26

7. Jamaal Charles RB KC AGE:25

Tier 3

8.Chris Wells RB ARZ AGE:23

9.Maurice Jones Drew RB JAC AGE:27

10.Reggie Bush RB MIA AGE:27

11.Marshawn Lynch RB SEA AGE:26

12.Ryan Mathews RB SD AGE:24

13.CJ Spiller RB BUF AGE: 24

14.Adrian Peterson RB MIN AGE:27

Tier 4

15.Ahmad Bradshaw RB NYG:26

16.Jonathan Stewart RB CAR AGE:25

17.Frank Gore RB SF AGE:29

18.Steven Jackson RB STL AGE:29

19.Rashard Mendenhall RB PITT AGE:25

20.Mark Ingram RB NO AGE:22

21.Demarco Murray RB DAL AGE:24

Tier 5

22.Darren Sproles RB NO AGE:29

23.Jahvid Best RB DET AGE:23

24.Ben Tate RB HOU AGE:23

25.LaGarrette Blount RB TB AGE:25

26.Daniel Thomas RB MIA AGE:24

27..Peyton Hillis RB CLE AGE:26

28.Stevan Ridley RB NE AGE:23

29.Deangelo Williams RB CAR AGE:29

30.Michael Bush RB OAK AGE:27

31.Michael Turner RB ATL AGE:30

32.Shonn Greene RB NYJ AGE:26

33.Felix Jones RB DAL AGE:25

34.Fred Jackson RB BUF AGE:31

Tier 6

35.James Starks RB GB AGE:26

36.Knowshon Moreno RB DEN AGE: 24

37.Toby Gerhart RB MIN AGE: 25

38. Jacquizz Rodgers RB ATL AGE:22

39. Delone Carter RB IND AGE:24

40.Donald Brown RB IND AGE:25

41.Roy Helu RB WAS AGE:23

Tier 7

42. Willis Mcgahee RB DEN AGE:31

43.Cedric Benson RB CIN AGE:29

44.Shane Vereen RB NE AGE:23

45.Mikel Leshoure RB DET AGE:22

46.Ryan Williams RB ARZ AGE:22

47.Dexter Mccluster RB KC AGE:24

48.Montario Hardesty RB CLE AGE:25

Tier 8

49.Dion Lewis RB PHI AGE:22

50.Kendall Hunter RB SF AGE:23

51.Bilal Powell RB NYJ AGE:23

52.Bernard Scott RB DAL AGE:28

53.Pierre Thomas RB NO AGE:27

54.Mike Tolbert RB SD AGE:26

55.Charles Clay RB MIA AGE:23

56.Marcel Reece RB OAK AGE:27

57.Taiwan Jones RB OAK AGE:23

58.Jamie Harper RB TEN AGE:22

59.Alex Green RB GB AGE:22

60.Javon Ringer RB TEN AGE:25

Tier 9

61.Green-Ellis, BenJarvus RB NE AGE:27

62.Kevin Smith RB DET AGE: 26

63.Brandon Jacobs RB NYG AGE:30

64.Ryan Grant RB GB AGE:29

65.Joseph Addai IND AGE:29

66.Kahlil Bell RB CHI AGE:26

67.Da Rel Scott RB NYG AGE:24

68.Danny Ware RB NYG AGE:27

69.Mike Goodson RB CAR AGE:24

70.Jordan Todman RB SD AGE:22

71.Johnny White RB BUF AGE:24

72.Issac Redman RB PIT AGE:27

73.Chris Ivory RB NO AGE:24

Tier 10

74.Evan Royster RB WASH AGE:25

75.Ryan Torain RB WAS AGE:25

76.Lance Ball RB DEN AGE:27

77.John Clay RB PIT AGE:24

78.Jackie Battle RB KC AGE:29

79.Deji Karim RB JAX AGE:25

80.Jerimiah Johnson RB DEN AGE:25

81.Keiland Williams RB DET AGE:26

82.Alfonso Smith RB ARI AGE:25

83.Chad Spann RB TB AGE:24

84.Curtis Brinkley RB SDC AGE:27

85.Rashad Jennings RB JAC AGE:27

86.Ronnie Brown RB PHI AGE:30

87.Allen Bradford RB TB AGE:23

88.Tim Hightower RB WAS AGE:25

89.Carnell Williams RB STL AGE:30

90.Maurice Morris RB DET AGE:32

91.Tashard Choice RB DAL AGE:27

92.Jalene Parmele RB BAL AGE:26

Tier 1

1. Calvin Johnson WR DET AGE:27

Tier 2

2. Larry Fitzgrald WR ARI AGE:29

3. AJ Green WR CIN AGE:23

4. Julio Jones WR ATL AGE:23

Tier 3

5. Greg Jennings WR GB AGE:28

6. Dez Bryant WR DAL AGE:24

7. Mike Wallace WR PITT AGE:26

8. Hakeem Nicks WR NYG AGE:24

Tier 4

9. Roddy White WR ATL AGE:30

10. Andre Johnson WR HOU AGE:31

11. Brandon Marshall WR MIA AGE:28

12. Dwayne Bowe WR KC AGE:27

Tier 5

13. Steve Smith WR CAR AGE:32

14. Wes Welker WR NE AGE:31

15. Percy Harvin WR MIN AGE:23

16. Kenny Britt WR TEN AGE:23

17. Jeremy Maclin WR PHI AGE:24

18. Victor Cruz WR NYG AGE:26

19. Desean Jackson WR PHI AGE:25

20. Jordy Nelson WR GB AGE:27

21. Miles Austin WR DAL AGE:27

Tier 6

22. Brandon Lloyd WR STL AGE:30

23. Vincent Jackson WR SD AGE:9

24. Michael Crabtree WR SF AGE:24

25. Marques Colston WR NO AGE:28

26. Darius Heyward-Bey OAK AGE:25

27. Demaryius Thomas WR DEN AGE:24

28. Santonio Holmes NYJ AGE:28

Tier 7

29. Denarius Moore WR OAK AGE:23

30. Antonio Brown WR PIT AGE:24

31. Greg Little WR CLE AGE:22

32. Sidney Rice WR SEA AGE:25

33. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:23

34. Torrey Smith WR BAL AGE:23

35.Steve Johnson WR BUFF AGE:26

36. Randall Cobb WR GB AGE:21

37. Jonathan Baldwin WR KC AGE:22

Tier 8

38. Pierre Garcon WR IND AGE:25

39. Anquan Boldin WR BAL AGE:31

40. Reggie Wayne WR IND AGE:33

41. Mike Williams WR TB AGE:24

42. Titus Young WR DET AGE:22

43. Damian Williams WR TEN AGE:24

44. Andre Roberts WR ARI AGE:24

45. Mario Manningham WR NYG AGE:25

46. Braylon Edwards WR NYJ AGE:29

47. Steve Smith WR PHI AGE:27

48.Austin Collie WR IND AGE:26

49. Vincent Brown WR SD AGE:23

Tier 9

50. Josh Cribbs WR CLE AGE:28

51. Steve Breaston WR KC AGE:28

52 Brandon Lafell WR CAR AGE:25

53. Dexter McCluster WR KC AGE:23

54. Leonard Hankerson WR WAS AGE:24

55. Nate Washington WR TEN AGE:29

56. Doug Baldwin WR SEA AGE:24

57. Early Doucet WR ARI AGE:27

58. Jacoby Ford WR OAK AGE:25

59. Lance Moore WR NO AGE:29

60. Emmanuel Sanders WR PITT AGE:25

61. Santana Moss WR WSH AGE: 33

62. Malcom Floyd WR SD AGE:30

63. Laurent Robinson WR DAL AGE:27

Tier 10

64. Chad Ochocinco WR NE AGE:34

65. Greg Salas WR STL AGE:23

66. Kyle Williams WR SF AGE:24

67. Jerome simpson WR CIN AGE:26

68. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:25

69.David Nelson WR BUF AGE:26

70. Mike Thomas WR JAC AGE:24

71. Earl Bennett WR CHI AGE:25

72. Julian Edelman WR NE AGE:26

73. Lee Evans WR BAL AGE:31

74. Robert Meachem WR NO AGE:26

Tier 11

75. Preston Parker WR TB AGE:25

76. Taylor Price WR NE AGE:25

77. James Jones WR GB AGE:28

78. Deion Branch WR NE AGE:33

79. Patrick Turner WR NYJ AGE:25

80. Devin Hester WR CHI AGE:29

81. Mohammed Massaquoi WR CLE AGE:25

82. Jacoby Jones WR HOU AGE:28

83. Nate Burleson WR DET AGE:31

84. Jeremy Kerly WR NYJ AGE:24

85. Seyi Ajirotutu WR SD AGE:25

86. Austin Pettis WR STL AGE:24

87. Donnie Avery WR TEN AGE:27

88. Jordan Norwood WR CLE AGE:26

89. Louis Murphy WR OAK AGE:25

90. Johnny Knox WR CHI AGE:25

91. Jason Hill WR JAC AGE:27

92.Dezmon Briscoe WR TB AGE:23

Tier 12

93. Mike Williams WR SEA AGE:28

94. Eddie royal WR DEN AGE:26

95. Jason Avant WR PHI AGE:29

96. Michael Jenkins WR MIN AGE:30

97. Patrick Crayton WR SD AGE:33

98. Devery Henderson WR NO AGE:30

99. Brandon Gibson WR STL AGE:25

100. Danario Alexander WR STL AGE:24

101. Davone Bess WR MIA AGE:27

102. Legedu Nanee WR CAR AGE:29

103. Kevin Walter WR HOU AGE:31

104. MIke Sims-Walker WR JAX AGE:27

105. Stephen Williams WR ARI AGE:26

Tier 13

106. Jordan Shipley WR CIN AGE:26

107. Dane Sanzenbacher WR CHI AGE:24

108. Clyde Gates WR MIA AGE:25

109 Adrian Arrington WR NO AGE:27

110. Kevin Ogletree WR DAL AGE:25

111. Dwayne Harris WR FA AGE:25

112. Jarrett Dillard WR JAC AGE:26

113. Anthony Armstrong WR WAS AGE:29

114. Blair White WR IND AGE:25

115. Brandon Tate WR CIN AGE:25

116. Sammie Stroughter WR TB AGE:26

117. Tandon Doss WR BAL AGE:23

118. Riley Cooper WR PHI AGE:25

119. Kris Durham WR SEA AGE:24

120. Niles Paul WR WAS AGE:23

121. Jerrel Jernigan WR NYG AGE:23

122. Cecil Shorts WR JAC AGE:24

123. Naaman Roosevelt WR BUF AGE:24

124. Mark Mariani WR TEN AGE:25

125. Roscoe Parrish WR BUF AGE:30

126. Ben Obamanu WR SEA AGE:29

127. Donald Jones WR BUF AGE:24

128. Lavelle Hawkins WR TEN AGE:26

129. Eric Weems WR ATL AGE:27

Tier 1

1. Aaron Rodgers QB GB AGE:28

Tier 2

2. Drew Brees QB NO AGE:33

3. Tom Brady QB NE AGE:34

4. Cam Newton QB CAR AGE:23

Tier 3

5. Matthew Stafford QB DET AGE:24

Tier 4

6. Phillip Rivers QB SD AGE:30

7. Michael Vick QB PHI AGE:31

8. Tony Romo QB DAL AGE:32

9 Matt Ryan QB ATL AGE:27

Tier 5

10. Eli Manning QB NYG AGE:31

11. Sam Bradford QB STL AGE:24

12. Ben Roethlisberger QB PIT AGE:30

Tier 6

13. Joe Flacco QB BAL AGE:27

14. Tim Tebow QB DEN AGE:24

15. Josh Freeman QB TB AGE:24

16. Matt Schaub QB HOU AGE:30

17. Jake Locker QB TEN AGE:23

Tier 7

18. Peyton Manning QB IND AGE: 36

19. Jay Cutler QB CHI AGE:29

20. Christian Ponder QB MIN AGE:24

21. Andy Dalton QB CIN AGE:24

Tier 8

22.Joe Webb QB Min AGE:26

23. Ryan Fitzpatrick QB BUFF AGE:29

24. Mark Sanchez QB NYJ AGE:25

25. Alex Smith QB SF AGE:28

26.Colt McCoy QB CLE AGE:24

27. Terrelle Pryor QB OAK: AGE 23

28.Kevin Kolb QB PHI AGE:27

29.John Skelton QB ARI AGE:24

Tier 9

30. Tavaris Jackson QB SEA AGE:29

31. Matt Cassel QB KC AGE:30

32. Blaine Gabbert QB JAX AGE:22

33. Colin Kaepernick QB SF AGE:24

34. Kyle Orton QB DEN AGE:29

35. Rex Grossman QB WAS AGE: 32

Tier 10

36. Chad Henne QB MIA AGE:26

37. Jimmy Clausen QB CAR AGE:24

38. Matt Hasselbeck QB SEA AGE:36

39. Charlie Whitehurst QB SEA AGE:29

40. Shaun Hill QB DET AGE:32

41. Greg McElroy QB NYJ AGE:24

42. John Kitna QB DAL AGE:39

43. Donvovan McNabb QB MIN AGE:35

45. Jason Campbell QB OAK AGE:30

46. David Garrard QB FA AGE:34

Tier 1

1. Jimmy Graham TE NO AGE:25

2. Rob Gronkowski TE NE AGE:23

Tier 2

3.Vernon Davis TE SF AGE:28

4. Jason Witten TE DAL AGE:30

5. Aaron Hernandez TE NE AGE:22

6. Jermichael Finley TE GB AGE:25

Tier 3

7.Brandon Pettigrew TE DET AGE:27

8.Antonio Gates TE SD AGE:31

9.Jermaine Gresham TE CIN AGE:23

Tier 4

10. Jared Cook TE TEN AGE:24

11.Fred Davis TE WSH AGE:26

12.Owen Daniels TE HOU AGE:29

13.Kyle Rudolph TE MIN AGE:22

14.Brent Celek TE PHI AGE:27

15.Dallas Clark TE IND AGE:32

16. Dustin Keller TE NYJ AGE:27

Tier 5

17.DJ Williams TE GB AGE:23

18.Lance Kendricks TE STL AGE:24

19. Tony Gonzalez TE ATL AGE:36

20.Marcedes Lewis TE JAX AGE:25

Tier 6

21.Ed Dickson TE BAL AGE:24

22.Dennis Pitta TE BAL AGE:27

22. Greg Olsen TE CAR AGE:27

23. Kellen Winslow TE TB AGE:28

24.Jordan Cameron TE CLE AGE:23

25.Tony Moeaki TE KC AGE:24

26.Zach Miller TE SEA AGE:26

27.Chris Cooley TE WSH AGE:29

28. Julius Thomas TE DEN AGE:24

Tier 7

29.Heath Miller TE PIT AGE:29

30.Anthony Fasano TE MIA AGE:28

31.Evan Moore TE CLE AGE:27

32.Jake Ballard TE NYG AGE:24

33.Virgil Green TE DEN AGE:23

34.James Casey TE HOU AGE:27

35.Joel Dreessen TE HOU AGE:30

36.Robert Housler TE ARI AGE:24

37. Visante Shiancoe TE MIN AGE:31

38.John Carlson TE SEA AGE:28

Tier 8

39.Ben Watson TE CLE AGE:31

40. Jeremy Shockey TE NO AGE:31

41.Kevin Boss TE OAK AGE:28

42.Travis Beckum TE NYG AGE: 25

43.Todd Heap TE ARI AGE:32

44.Delanie Walker TE SF AGE:27

45.Tony Scheffler TE DET AGE:29

33. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:23 - Too high for a guy who's done nothing.

35. Steve Johnson WR BUFF AGE:26 - Ouch, so low.

40. Reggie Wayne WR IND AGE:33 - About right, but screams value

47. Steve Smith WR PHI AGE:27 - Too high for a guy whose career might be over.

63. Laurent Robinson WR DAL AGE:27 - Low even if he's WR3 in Dallas going forward.

68. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:25 - Low even if Tebow signs a lifetime contract. Should be top 40.

91. Jason Hill WR JAC AGE:27 - Out of the league. Seems some of the bottom tiers are lightly updated.

33. Arrelious Benn WR TB AGE:23 - Too high for a guy who's done nothing. 35. Steve Johnson WR BUFF AGE:26 - Ouch, so low. 40. Reggie Wayne WR IND AGE:33 - About right, but screams value 47. Steve Smith WR PHI AGE:27 - Too high for a guy whose career might be over. 63. Laurent Robinson WR DAL AGE:27 - Low even if he's WR3 in Dallas going forward. 68. Eric Decker WR DEN AGE:25 - Low even if Tebow signs a lifetime contract. Should be top 40. 91. Jason Hill WR JAC AGE:27 - Out of the league. Seems some of the bottom tiers are lightly updated.
Still like Benn as a player, horrible situation, I think the stats will come. What makes you think Decker is making a comeback? yea, they are a not as focused on as the top 50 and above. But why not add them in, all those guys can play.I think Jason Hill has enough talent to rank him at 91. Ranking the lower tiered guys is a bit more difficult because all of their futures are so cloudy. I kinda just ranked them in order of who I thought the most talent was and most of the situations haven't changed since november. I moved up guys like Kyle Williams because he might have a shot at the #2 spot on the 49ers next year, most of the others nothing really changed. But yes, Lightly updated, I agree lol

What makes you think Decker is making a comeback?
Not sure what you mean by "comeback". I expect him to be up and down with Tebow at QB. With consistent QBing, he's a great NFL WR2 with good RZ skills. He has the talent to be an NFL WR1 in the right situation. Compare him to Damian Williams who you have #43 or Andre Roberts at 44, and I think Decker's a far better player and his 2012 floor is much higher.

Not sure what you mean by "comeback". I expect him to be up and down with Tebow at QB. With consistent QBing, he's a great NFL WR2 with good RZ skills. He has the talent to be an NFL WR1 in the right situation. Compare him to Damian Williams who you have #43 or Andre Roberts at 44, and I think Decker's a far better player and his 2012 floor is much higher.
Ahhh ok, got ya. What I mean't by comeback was that he got his spot taken by Demaryius Thomas

Ahhh ok, got ya. What I mean't by comeback was that he got his spot taken by Demaryius Thomas
Yeah, I think there's a lot going on in Denver so I don't know how to interpret that. You could interpret that as "Thomas is much better" or "Tebow likes Thomas a lot more." But I think that's simplistic. I think Denver wants to know what they have in Thomas. They want Thomas to get work in, so he can start to realize his potential. If you tell a bad young QB "we want you to throw it to this guy" then he probably does that. Still don't want to see goose eggs, but I think there's some politics at play here and losing a spot to Thomas doesn't make me discount Decker too much.

Disagree with Dez and Julio so high, Disagree with Stafford not being at the same spot but in tier 2. Really like where you have Charles, Wells and Ingram.

Overall a fine job, the complaints are my only complaints so that's very solid.

Users who are viewing this thread