What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Noob question about the FBGPC (1 Viewer)

THE HITTER

Footballguy
Sorry guys, but I'm struggling to understand some things. Can anyone offer some answers?

#1 - I see a deadline of tonight to enter the contest...is this correct? I still see drafts that aren't near full and don't take place until the day before the season starts. Then what's the deadline for?

#2 - I also see $1000 and $2000 leagues, main event leagues, etc...are all these teams equal as far as competing for the $200K grand prize?

#3 - Once I signup for a specific draft date, then what? How will I be informed of my draft position?

Just a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help.

See answers below:

Sorry guys, but I'm struggling to understand some things. Can anyone offer some answers?#1 - I see a deadline of tonight to enter the contest...is this correct? I still see drafts that aren't near full and don't take place until the day before the season starts. Then what's the deadline for? You can still enter straight up until just before the season. The other contest is for the main event which is a $1550 event which is what the $200K event is for. The $350 entry is for the $75K + event. #2 - I also see $1000 and $2000 leagues, main event leagues, etc...are all these teams equal as far as competing for the $200K grand prize? Each league is different so most of those are individual leagues rather than for the main event or FBG. #3 - Once I signup for a specific draft date, then what? How will I be informed of my draft position? Youll be signed up and they send you the draft positions once its filled. Just a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help.

See answers below:

Sorry guys, but I'm struggling to understand some things. Can anyone offer some answers?#1 - I see a deadline of tonight to enter the contest...is this correct? I still see drafts that aren't near full and don't take place until the day before the season starts. Then what's the deadline for? You can still enter straight up until just before the season. The other contest is for the main event which is a $1550 event which is what the $200K event is for. The $350 entry is for the $75K + event. #2 - I also see $1000 and $2000 leagues, main event leagues, etc...are all these teams equal as far as competing for the $200K grand prize? Each league is different so most of those are individual leagues rather than for the main event or FBG. #3 - Once I signup for a specific draft date, then what? How will I be informed of my draft position? Youll be signed up and they send you the draft positions once its filled. Just a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help.
Thanks for the reply. I'm all set now and ready to draft!!

Users who are viewing this thread