What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3. Rd 5-8 (1 Viewer)

if you guys want me to replace Punch give him

6.08 Andy Dalton

7.09 Brent Celek

i normally would wait for a ruling but hes gonna have no QB if you guys keep drafting without replacing

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delay, been busy today.

7.13 Robert Meachem - WR New Orleans Saints

edit to ask someone to PM for me please, i'm on the go.

Ok, I accepted the team. Give me a few minutes to see were I'm at.

I was asked if I wanted to accept Fiddles picks. I'll need a few minutes to look things over.

if you guys want me to replace Punch give him

6.08 Andy Dalton

7.09 Brent Celek

i normally would wait for a ruling but hes gonna have no QB if you guys keep drafting without replacing
Based on what is available please change these picks to the following and of course I don't care what order.

Robert Griffin

Mikel Leshoure

Thanks

I am good with the menobrown solution of Puebla is ok with it

If pjenix wants Dalton or the other guy we will need to reset the draft

sinrman sent me 4 picks when he was on deck but didn't specify if those applied to round 8. I'm assuming here he would have only sent 2 if these only applied to round 7.

sinrman 8.02 Pierre Thomas RB NO

pm to OFG going out now

sinrman sent me 4 picks when he was on deck but didn't specify if those applied to round 8. I'm assuming here he would have only sent 2 if these only applied to round 7. sinrman 8.02 Pierre Thomas RB NOpm to OFG going out now
Ooops, sorry. But yes, they did apply to Round 8, too. Thanks!

I am good with the menobrown solution of Puebla is ok with itIf pjenix wants Dalton or the other guy we will need to reset the draft
looks like he already picked, so I assume he's fine with it. oldfatguy OTC, sinrman on deck
Yes, but was unaware of the changed picks as the owners changed after I picked. I'm fine with my selection however as i would not have chosen either anyways.

ShadowMaster was on a two hour clock and has timed out agian. PM out to Redzone. Shadowmaster joins Sinrman on a one hour clock.

Open to take lists.

If people would just send a ####### text like I asked 3 times it wouldn't happen. Am I really dealing with cell phone challenged people here?

9.03 LawFirm RB NE/FA

Can someone start a rounds 9 - 12 topic? We are running over.

9.04 Andrew Luck QB Rookie, hopefully Ind

PM to snellman

If people would just send a ####### text like I asked 3 times it wouldn't happen. Am I really dealing with cell phone challenged people here?
:rolleyes: Mr. Cell Phone could also set up his email to send him a text when he gets a new PM.I will also gladly take lists.

Gentlemen - please do not take my adjective as a personal shot at any of you. IT IS NOT. I'm more frustrated to be holding us up. I don't want to be "that guy".

I appreciate the texts I have received (Dom, Broadway). Some new people now have my cell - and I only get an hour so I'll just have to be fast.

Red - I am exceptionally sorry that you felt that was directed at you. It was certainly not. Broadway - that goes for you as well if you felt slighted at all.

:rolleyes: Mr. Cell Phone could also set up his email to send him a text when he gets a new PM.I will also gladly take lists.
It's more my Mr. Internet ways that all my board registrations and such go to a junk mail account. All PM notifications dump there. I do check it (mostly for you guys), but not all the time. Obviously - this account just gets hammered with spam. There is no way I'm linking my junkmail account to my cell phone.

Gentlemen - please do not take my adjective as a personal shot at any of you. IT IS NOT. I'm more frustrated to be holding us up. I don't want to be "that guy". I appreciate the texts I have received (Dom, Broadway). Some new people now have my cell - and I only get an hour so I'll just have to be fast.Red - I am exceptionally sorry that you felt that was directed at you. It was certainly not. Broadway - that goes for you as well if you felt slighted at all.
Shadow and I have communicated via PM and all is good in the world again. We all have real life time conflicts, and we are all human. My generation doesn't do group hugs, but if you guys want to, knock yourself out, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread