Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim11

Sheriff Joe Investigated Obama

This could be interesting. Like most people, I figured those questioning Obama's eligibility were nutcases...I wonder what Sheriff Joe has unearthed? Or will he just look foolish? Live stream here at 3 p.m. eastern - http://www.wnd.com/arpaio-report/

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/media-finally-paying-attention-to-eligibility/

The topic of discussion will be an investigation by Arpaio's Cold Case Posse into concerns about Obama's eligibility. It's the first time an official law enforcement report has addressed many of the allegations about the presumptive 2012 Democratic nominee for president.

The issues include Obama's eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's requirements, questions about his use of a Connecticut Social Security number and the image of his purported birth certificate from Hawaii.

Without releasing any details, Arpaio has said the findings "could be a shock."

GOOD STUFF AS ALWAYS JIM

Remember a few years back when these jerkoffs said they had found a dead bigfoot and it ended up being a frozen gorilla costume or some such nonsense?

I am sensing somehting similar

The topic of discussion will be an investigation by Arpaio's Cold Case Posse into concerns about Obama's eligibility. It's the first time an official law enforcement report has addressed many of the allegations about the presumptive 2012 Democratic nominee for president.

The issues include Obama's eligibility under the U.S. Constitution's requirements...

I like the way this description of Obama excludes the fact that he is, you know, the President of the United States. And that as such, he's already met the Constitution's most significant eligibility requirement for the office. That is, getting elected President of the United States.

This could be interesting. Like most people, I figured those questioning Obama's eligibility were nutcases...

You're assuming Sherriff Joe is not a nutcase?

I'm convinced. Jim11 is an alias of some lefty who is using this to make certain segments of the right look absolutely laughable.

Let's face it, the strategy is working.

This could be interesting. Like most people, I figured those questioning Obama's eligibility were nutcases...

You're assuming Sherriff Joe is not a nutcase?
I dunno...he could be.

I do have to laugh at the idea of Joe Arpaio lending gravitas to a cause.

I'm convinced. Jim11 is an alias of some lefty who is using this to make certain segments of the right look absolutely laughable.Let's face it, the strategy is working.

L(efty)Hucks?

You can't touch Obama on defense, jobs or the economy so we're back to this :lmao:

I haven't seen this kind of political desperation in my lifetime. Grasping for straws for 3 years, and now it's getting harder as the economy improves. The right is such a mess.

Arpaio has said the findings "could be a shock."

Must be using the same guy Trump did. Of course we still haven't heard the "surprising things" they were digging up.

Wait, he used county funds for this? How does a county sheriff have jurisdiction to conduct this kind of investigation?

I wonder if its tied into the federal govt. Suing the state.

Wait, he used county funds for this? How does a county sheriff have jurisdiction to conduct this kind of investigation?

I wonder if its tied into the federal govt. Suing the state.
The federal government is after him as well.

You can't touch beat Obama on defense, jobs or the economy so why go we're back to this? :lmao:

it is almost time

i WONDER what he found!

Dude better be careful, lest he suffer the Fate of Breitbart -- he knew too much!

That's it? Really everything's a forgery? Never mind that that whole line has been thoroughly debunked. And his deputies traveled all over the world interviewing people? Who paid for that?

i am SHOCKED!

Really looking forward to the multiple emails my grandfather will send me about the findings. :wall:

This is BIG people...

"Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures, to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have," said Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse. "

The net widens!

In all seriousness, why would he be spending resources investigating that? I wonder if the sheriff broke the law in doing so.

New hit series, Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse. Thursday's on Fox.

If you're brown, Sheriff Joe will hunt you down.

I want to have Romney AND Santorum both adress this right away. SHOCKED!

This is awesome, you can't make this stuff up(pun intended)

"Beginning in October 2011, the Sheriff's Cold Case Posse, consisting of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, examined dozens of witnesses and hundreds of documents, as well as taking numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world. "

In all seriousness, why would he be spending resources investigating that? I wonder if the sheriff broke the law in doing so.

In August 2011, 250 members of the Surprise, Arizona, Tea Party, residents of Maricopa County, presented a signed petition asking Sheriff Arpaio to undertake the investigation.The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was utilized to obtain a position for Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

I kinda like this part:

Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.

WHY WOULD THOSE RECORDS BE MISSING IF OBAMA HAS NOTHING TO HIDE!

Thank god the Tea Party is not a bunch of loons jousting windmills

I kinda like this part:Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961. WHY WOULD THOSE RECORDS BE MISSING IF OBAMA HAS NOTHING TO HIDE!

Airman O'Maley will testify that passengers WERE indeed arriving on International Flights later

I kinda like this part:Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961. WHY WOULD THOSE RECORDS BE MISSING IF OBAMA HAS NOTHING TO HIDE!

Airman O'Maley will testify that passengers WERE indeed arriving on International Flights later
:lmao:

So do we know where BO was actually born yet?

we are not even sure he WAS bornan andoid would have no birth certificate

So do we know where BO was actually born yet?

we are not even sure he WAS bornan andoid would have no birth certificate
But if that Android was naturally created in the good old US of A, he would be considered a natural born citizen...