What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

not renewing your subscription or upset at the (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this forearm used to be great. but now it's filled with a bunch of pansies who think they are football studs. i bet most here have never played a down of football in their life. if u had, you clowns would have the mental toughness to withstand the occasional insult without crying to mods and each other. looks like the bored owner is a also a tool. but that's what happens you when u grow up watching the biggest collection of girls dressed up as a football team ( the chiefs ) led by the ultimate " whiny tool " in daisy vermeil. i won't be renewing this year or ever again joe buck.disgruntled footballguy also

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that you Matrix9820, or whatever it was? New Alias, but not new member. Banned recently?

should be entertaining....what do the forums have to do with renewing your subscription?

This #####fest has gone way too far.Such a well-respected board member, but you don't have the balls to use your own name? Nice.The least you can do is stand behind your words without hiding behind your Alias.

Heck, I'm not even going to insult the Pats fans by suggesting that you must be one. As far as I can tell, all the Pats fans had the balls to post stuff under their own alias. Sad. :thumbdown:

this forearm used to be great. but now it's filled with a bunch of pansies who think they are football studs. i bet most here have never played a down of football in their life. if u had, you clowns would have the mental toughness to withstand the occasional insult without crying to mods and each other. looks like the bored owner is a also a tool. but that's what happens you when u grow up watching the biggest collection of girls dresses up as a football team ( the chiefs ) led by the ultimate " whiny tool " in daisy vermeil. i won't be renewing this year or ever again joe buck.disgruntled footballguy also
My forearm used to be great too. But then I stopped... Oops. Wrong thread. Nevermind.

let's hear some logical comments- i think most people believe i am right. i believe joe bryant owes the bored an apology.
You want a logical comment? Alright. Joe is entitled to his opinions just like you or anyone else here. Now, you go ahead and tell me, logically, how his one comment somehow negates the value of the information on Footballguys.com. You either subscribe because you value the information (provided, BTW, by dozens of people, not jut Joe) or you don't subscribe because you don't value the information. That one comment should have nothing to do with the decision. It seems to me that quitting because your feelings are hurt, but being sure to first post here to tell the world you are leaving instead of just doing it without a lot of noise, only proves that you ARE whiny.See ya.And the word is board, not bored. Genius.

i'm just shocked at the responses i have received. and even more disappointed at the poor taste in ethics used by joe bryant.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l J

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: "whiny tool" = lack of integrityi dont care if this is a fishing expedition....this is hilarious!

I would like to think that not all Patriot fans are so soft skinned about that whiny tool comment. Joe might have spoken out of turn, but it is his opinion like many others make on these boards. When your team is on top, you are going to take shots from people. Don't prove his point by acting that way.

Everyone gets the backhand in this forum. The Mod's boot people in an effort to prevent total Chaos. Nobody really cares if you renew or not. I for one couldn't play FF anymore if I wasn't able to browse this forum. The FBG boards have now become part of the game for me. Look for the Shark Pool to be recognized as an FF institution at some point in the future. It's really inevitable. So suck it up get over it and get ready for the draft Tough Guy!

If all you wanted was an apology, perhaps you might have emailed privately with the powers that be.That hook's loaded down with some pretty stinky bait. Have fun though.

you don't bite the hand that feeds you. a comment such as the made by joe bryant shows his " integrity " or lack of.
You see, I think you need to separate Joe the FBG owner from Joe the board poster in his capacity as an individual. It might be different if Footballguys.com were a one-man show, but it is not. It is a variety of individuals, opinions, researchers, etc. I just think you hurt yourself by bailing over this. If you liked FBG before, nothing has changed that should make you dislike it now except one man's personal opinion which you can choose to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread