What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 Dynasty Start Up PPR (1 Viewer)

Tibereas

Footballguy
Got tired of waiting and decided to do a dynasty start up. Been a commish since 1995 doing scoring totals from the USA Today. Active owners only! Please don't respond if you can't check your email to accept or reject trades. No one hit wonders! Please do not respond if you can't pay the entry fee pronto! I'm too old to chase chumps for 50 bucks..Warning! This league will be rated R. Smack talk could happen and you might get your feelings hurt... 2 Drafts! Start up draft will be once the league is filled via slow draft with 10 hr time limit froze at night. No rookies in this draft! Rookie Draft will take place after the NFL draft takes place. Both set by random order from MFL site.$52.10 covers MFL and entry.12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF and 1 Flex (can be anything but QB including K and DEF)We will use Leaguesafe with majority vote payout.League Bylaws:Hi and welcome to OUR league! This league is run by me for US. Meaning all rules are up for change. Rules can only be changed in the off-season. We have 12 franchises, meaning it will take 7 votes for changes to take place for the next season. In order to trade future draft picks, both owners must pay the next years entry fee BEFORE trade is made or shortly there after. All trades will pass directly through, no votes! The only one that can reverse a trade is me, the commish. I doubt we will run into collusion. I have commished since 1995 and have only reversed 1 trade, lets keep it that way! Playoffs go like this:6 teams in! The 3 Division winners via head to head are in with the top 2 of those 3 in total points getting the bye. The rest of the league will be seeded by total points regardless of head to head records. I will set these manually.. Pot $600---Payouts: Winner of the playoff tourney $400 Runner up $100 3rd Place Matchup winner $50 Highest single week point total from weeks 1-17 $50 Rookie draft seeding: The 11th and 12th total points (not in the playoffs) will play in week 14 for the #1 pick 9th and 10th will play week 14 for #3 7 and 8 will play for #5 and so on.. I will make this clear as playoffs start and as teams get booted from the playoffs by posting on the message board. Next years entry fee is due by 3/31 every year or before you trade anything in the offseason. Sorry to be this way but I have seen things go south and teams bail after making bad trades. This may change after we have played together for a couple of years.Post or PM me if you want in. Here is the league website: http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/68003#0

Last edited by a moderator:
Got tired of waiting and decided to do a dynasty start up. Been a commish since 1995 doing scoring totals from the USA Today. Active owners only! Please don't respond if you can't check your email to accept or reject trades. No one hit wonders! Please do not respond if you can't pay the entry fee pronto! I'm too old to chase chumps for 50 bucks..Warning! This league will be rated R. Smack talk could happen and you might get your feelings hurt... 2 Drafts! Start up draft will be the the following Wed once the league is filled via live draft on MFL @ 7:00 P.M. MST. Please dont respond if you can't draft on a Wed night! No rookies in this draft! Rookie Draft will take place the next Wed night after the NFL draft takes place. Both set by random order from MFL site.$52.10 covers MFL and entry.12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF and 1 Flex (can be anything but QB including K and DEF)We will use Leaguesafe with majority vote payout.League Bylaws:Hi and welcome to OUR league! This league is run by me for US. Meaning all rules are up for change. Rules can only be changed in the off-season. We have 12 franchises, meaning it will take 7 votes for changes to take place for the next season. In order to trade future draft picks, both owners must pay the next years entry fee BEFORE trade is made or shortly there after. All trades will pass directly through, no votes! The only one that can reverse a trade is me, the commish. I doubt we will run into collusion. I have commished since 1995 and have only reversed 1 trade, lets keep it that way! Playoffs go like this:6 teams in! The 3 Division winners via head to head are in with the top 2 of those 3 in total points getting the bye. The rest of the league will be seeded by total points regardless of head to head records. I will set these manually.. Pot $600---Payouts: Winner of the playoff tourney $400 Runner up $100 3rd Place Matchup winner $50 Highest single week point total from weeks 1-17 $50 Rookie draft seeding: The 11th and 12th total points (not in the playoffs) will play in week 14 for the #1 pick 9th and 10th will play week 14 for #3 7 and 8 will play for #5 and so on.. I will make this clear as playoffs start and as teams get booted from the playoffs by posting on the message board. Next years entry fee is due by 3/31 every year or before you trade anything in the offseason. Sorry to be this way but I have seen things go south and teams bail after making bad trades. This may change after we have played together for a couple of years.Post or PM me if you want in. Here is the league website: http://www26.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/68003#0
Im in. My email is sean.l.nichols@gmail.com

I know you are set on a one night draft, but if you change your mind and do a slow draft with timer, I'd be very interested.

I know you are set on a one night draft, but if you change your mind and do a slow draft with timer, I'd be very interested.
I'm open to that. Just don't want this dragging on for weeks as we will have 2 drafts.With 12 guys I think it would only take 3-4 days if it was over a weekend when everyone can draft during the day quicker...Honestly I would prefer a slow draft but either way.

I would like to get in also.Very active owner who loves to trade. Email me at kidcrash2411@hotmail.com

I'd like to join, if there is still a slot available. PM me, or just email to jordan458 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

I'd like to get in this if you dont mind. im an active owner with lots of experience.bjknighton1@catamount.wcu.edu. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread