What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Fill-In Team ASAP! $150 PPR Startup Dynasty (Auction) (1 Viewer)

Ksm187

Footballguy
Our league is in the beginning stages of the startup auction and I have an owner who may or may not want to stay. I'm fishing for some owners who could take over right away if the spot opened.

It's $150 annual fee, league hosted on Yahoo, although most the action, including the auction, is held on proboards. It's a 2QB starting league and PPR. We have a college development draft. I've posted a few times on here to fill the slots, so you may be familiar with the setup. It's an auction and you bid against everyone then assign contracts to the players. That's the basis of the league.

The team has drafted Eli Manning and Andrew Luck thus far. I got a message from the owner who is on the fence. He hasn't logged into the site in 24 hours so I would rather get someone on standby in the event he quits. Again, we're not even 20% though the auction so still plenty of time. Please email me asap if you are interested and I can get you the bylaws and league site. Thanks

kmorel@mail.usf.edu

Update: owner requested refund and is out. Really need a manager to continue the slow draft. Team is still in great shape.

Users who are viewing this thread