What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ultra-Round-Robin Redraft(U3R) is now recruiting managers for 2014&#33 (1 Viewer)

Johnny_U

Footballguy
UltraRoundRobinRedraftcopy_zpsbdc2ab5b.jpg

Join the Ultra-Round-Robin-Redraft (U3R) family and manage a team on a 14 team Round Robin tournament. Play each team once during the 13 week season and then compete in a three week post-season. There is a Domination Jackpot in each tournament. If you are the top scoring team through out the year and you take the post-season trophy you will receive, at minimum, a $100 bonus. If the dominant team from the regular season does not win then the jackpot rolls over and will increase in size by $100 for the next season! What a way to earn big on a smaller entry fee!

Entry fees are $52. (If you are new to the league there is a $5 graphic set up fee. This will only be charged in the first season you are with us.) First Place in each tournament receives $250+ opportunity for Domination Jackpot(min $100)! First through 5th place finishes receive prizes.

U3R is a challenging, non-IDP, small roster format. Click Here to check out the Website!

Each team will have 16 active roster spots with a starting lineup of 10 players. [starters: 1QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX(RB/WR/TE), 1 PK, 1 DEF]

U3R will have a minimum of two tournaments on the website this year. Play in one or play in both! There is no crossover between the tournaments so there is no conflict of interests.

Contact me for an invite!

johnny_u@sbcglobal.net

One tournament is about full, plenty of room in tournament #2. I'll open a 3rd if the demand is there. This is a great format with the fairest schedule you can ask for. Everyone plays everyone once.

Don't you hate it when crappier teams than you make the play-offs because they played more crappy teams than you did? Won't happen here.

Check out the website and send me an email for an invite.

Website and email address are at the top in the original post.

I've got 12 teams signed up so far in the round robin redraft tournaments. I'll be running at least 2 tourneys of 14 teams. If you've been on the fence and want a team let me know.

It's $50 plus fees to join. You can use a team graphic from one of last year's open teams if you don't want to mess with graphic's fees.

Let me know!

http://www12.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/21763#0

Still room here. Come check us out. We'll begin our drafts no later than mid-August so we only have a matter of 2-4 weeks left to join!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread