What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for managers... (1 Viewer)

Rich55112

Footballguy
Hello,

I have a situation where I have team owners pay their entry fees, but something has happened where I am looking for some managers to co-run their teams. No cost to you, but if you end up winning money, I'd split the winnings with you and the owner of the team.

I have one person where she paid the entry fees, but real life has overtaken and needs some help (and probably won't return). I have another person where he paid the entry fees, but haven't heard anything from him since.
All my leagues have a twist to them...
Unless stated, scoring is standard with .5 ppr, 1 QB...make sure to read footnotes.

I have 1 team (Suicide Squad) that will need a co-manager in a league called, Heroes vs Villains. In this league, players have Superpowers that affect scoring, it's IDP, has a Head Coach position, during the season the Hero teams only play the Villain teams. Link to the league is below.

Have a team (Count Hellraiser) in a redraft league called, Vampire Nation. In this league, we have 3 conferences and each conference has a Vampire. If you read the footnotes, you'll see where I award some teams with 'items'. One of these items makes it possible for a conference to have more than 1 Vampire. That is the case here. After Count Hellraiser's conference is done with their draft, the 2 Vampires will have a draft for players. Link to the league is below.

Have a team (Fast and Furious) in a empire-like dynasty league called, Route 66: The Race to the Santa Monica Pier. Teams move up in divisions (a total of 8 of them). The last division is called, The Santa Monica Pier. Win the Fantasy Bowl and be in the Santa Monica Pier division and win the empire jackpot. Link to league is below.

Email me (richhavlik@gmail.com) if you have any questions or would like to co-manage any of these team.

Thanks
Rich

Hello,

I have a situation where I have team owners pay their entry fees, but something has happened where I am looking for some managers to co-run their teams. No cost to you, but if you end up winning money, I'd split the winnings with you and the owner of the team.

I have one person where she paid the entry fees, but real life has overtaken and needs some help (and probably won't return). I have another person where he paid the entry fees, but haven't heard anything from him since.
All my leagues have a twist to them...
Unless stated, scoring is standard with .5 ppr, 1 QB...make sure to read footnotes.

I have 1 team (Suicide Squad) that will need a co-manager in a league called, Heroes vs Villains. In this league, players have Superpowers that affect scoring, it's IDP, has a Head Coach position, during the season the Hero teams only play the Villain teams. Link to the league is below.

Have a team (Count Hellraiser) in a redraft league called, Vampire Nation. In this league, we have 3 conferences and each conference has a Vampire. If you read the footnotes, you'll see where I award some teams with 'items'. One of these items makes it possible for a conference to have more than 1 Vampire. That is the case here. After Count Hellraiser's conference is done with their draft, the 2 Vampires will have a draft for players. Link to the league is below.

Have a team (Fast and Furious) in a empire-like dynasty league called, Route 66: The Race to the Santa Monica Pier. Teams move up in divisions (a total of 8 of them). The last division is called, The Santa Monica Pier. Win the Fantasy Bowl and be in the Santa Monica Pier division and win the empire jackpot. Link to league is below.

Email me (richhavlik@gmail.com) if you have any questions or would like to co-manage any of these team.

Thanks
Rich
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread