What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deion Sanders Slams Son on Twitter (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ected

Footballguy
On Thursday morning, Deion Sanders Jr., tweeted this out to his nearly 65,000 followers:

Gotta get the hood doughnuts almost every morning. If my doughnuts don't come in a plain white box, I don't want them!
20 minutes later dad comes thru with a tweet to shame his son.

@DeionSandersJr you're a Huxtable with a million $ trust fund stop the hood stuff! Lololol. Son. #Truth
Way to go dad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminding your son he is wealthy is a slam these days?

Huh.
Any type of rebuttal via social media is now termed as a "slam, killed, destroyed.." and its very often pretty tame.

Some of the very best donuts and pizzas I ever had came in very plain boxes. Maybe Junior just likes to support smaller mom and pop donut shops?

Deion Sanders‏Verified account @DeionSanders

Deion Sanders Retweeted Kevin Byard

You're looking at who writers tell u who's the best I know who players and former players feel is the best. I rest my case. You continue to be a fan and i will continue being the man. #Truth

Kevin Byard‏Verified account @KB31_Era

Kevin Byard Retweeted NFL Network

How do you make this statement and not include the two first team AP All Pro safeties?? @DeionSanders #INeedAnswers

ooooooofffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah. That’s not a story.

I’m only mad you guys brought it up and I had to look up the ”story”. ClickBait!!! 

Show your work men!  :coffee:

Why would a wealthy black kid insist on being hood? Seem backwards to me.
He actually never said he was hood, just loves the hood doughnuts.  I think Dion overstepped actually.  I drive into specific neighborhoods to buy Tamales from small restaurants and out the back doors of houses.  I don't claim to be hood, I just love authentic tamales.

Any type of rebuttal via social media is now termed as a "slam, killed, destroyed.." and its very often pretty tame.
Every part of our society is like this now.  If it isn't described as "epic" or "best evah!" it isn't even paid attention to. 

Superlatives are so common that the meanings of these words have become watered down.  Now there really isn't an effective way to describe things that are truly rare and amazing to the younger generations.

Every part of our society is like this now.  If it isn't described as "epic" or "best evah!" it isn't even paid attention to. 

Superlatives are so common that the meanings of these words have become watered down.  Now there really isn't an effective way to describe things that are truly rare and amazing to the younger generations.
It’s literally the most difficult time in the history of describing things that are truly rare and amazing!!!! 

Do you not know what generational wealth is or are you suggesting that a man reminding his own son of his trust fund is not such?
I was suggesting a man one generation removed from a HOF career does not make his children generationally wealthy or even just wealthy.

a million dollar trust fund isn’t wealthy.

Users who are viewing this thread