What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another killing at the hands of the Police (6 Viewers)

The bar owner has been identified. There's a short video of the shooting in the tweet above. The bar owner is on the street outside supposedly taunting protesters. The person filming the video keeps yelling that he has a gun and "it isn't worth it" before a scuffle ensues and two shots are heard (the video then ends). I've heard allegations that the bar owner was yelling racial slurs, but it doesn't appear that you can hear either him or the people he's arguing with in the video of the shooting.
My son doesn't live far from there.  :(   He's smart enough to stay clear of any trouble though.

I reckon its easier when the President has been calling them the "Enemy of the People" for the last 3.5 years.
They have to know they're being recorded, though. If not by the crew, someone else has a phone nearby, and will upload it the second they get the chance.

I am legitimately surprised at how many media members have been targeted by police during these protests/riots.

That is a little scary that they (police) are so brazen about it.
And it was cheered on in this thread as a good thing coming from this...that media is bad so...I guess this is ok to some.

Do insurance policies cover things like this?   
I have no idea. What if he hadnt paid his bill? What if he had some one of a kind custom shoes of his own on display?

I am kind of tired of hearing that this isn't a big deal because it is just stuff and that's what insurance is for(not saying that is your agenda). What is going on right now is awful. Crime in this country is just ridiculous. Property crimes have for some reason become treated as no big deal.

Well at least until it happens to them. 

I have no idea. What if he hadnt paid his bill? What if he had some one of a kind custom shoes of his own on display?

I am kind of tired of hearing that this isn't a big deal because it is just stuff and that's what insurance is for(not saying that is your agenda). What is going on right now is awful. Crime in this country is just ridiculous. Property crimes have for some reason become treated as no big deal.

I don’t think anyone is saying it’s not a big deal....just hoping that he’s got some insurance that will keep him from going totally under.

I didn't either.  Shader's post above covers my thinking.  just hoping this guy can make it.

Honestly, even arresting those other 3 former cops isn't enough. There needs to be a nationwide demilitarizing and retraining of police departments to even get us started on the right path towards justice and peace.
If those four cops are arrested on Tuesday, last week, these last few days of protest don’t happen. Maybe a few protests occur but not like were seeing. 

If those four cops are arrested on Tuesday, last week, these last few days of protest don’t happen. Maybe a few protests occur but not like were seeing. 
True, but we've seen this movie before. Cop brutalized someone, maybe gets arrested after protests, everything calms back down, nothing changes within police departments, 85th verse, same as the first. 

True, but we've seen this movie before. Cop brutalized someone, maybe gets arrested after protests, everything calms back down, nothing changes within police departments, 85th verse, same as the first. 
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before 

Last edited by a moderator:
sporthenry said:
Strangely, I have found myself agreeing with Fox News a few times today. Particularly, the whole epidemic thing seems to have taken a backseat. I know that this is about more than one person and is a societal thing. But it seems like we forgot about what has caused 100k deaths in the country when we have something better to worry about. Particularly, we can't get together in groups more than a handful for normal course of business but for protesting and looting, we don't seem to care about social distancing. It does seem like hypocritical. 
At Nashville's rally, people were handing out masks for free, asking those that refused to stand on the edge of the crowd instead of amidst others.

>95% were in masks.

Contrast to Michigan.

Be safe tonight folks, doesn't look like this violence isnt ending anytime soon

https://twitter.com/ANTIFA_US/status/1267184839339290625

Tonight’s the night, Comrades Tonight we say “#### The City” and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what’s ours #BlacklivesMaters #####America
If you havent bought a weapon yet for you and your family's safety what are you waiting for?

Friend, it's a literal truth. If you cross the WH security fence you're going to be met with literal attack dogs if you're not shot first.

He wasn't talking about opening the front door and letting the dogs out.

I completely understand that it's easy to assume the worst from him because, well, he really is the worst. But taking what he says without any context is not the right way to go, IMO. The truth is bad enough.
I know I'm late to the party but I know you've been here as long as I have, you know sho will never admit he's wrong and will NEVER stop until he gets the last word.

Everyone who has read all of your interaction with him, knows you are 100% factually correct.

Hope you're safe and doing well my friend.

Be safe tonight folks, doesn't look like this violence isnt ending anytime soon

https://twitter.com/ANTIFA_US/status/1267184839339290625

If you havent bought a weapon yet for you and your family's safety what are you waiting for?
☭ANTIFA America☭

@ANTIFA_US

iEJoined May 2020

34 Following

213 Followers

Seriously why post this trash? This doesn't help whatsoever

edit: I'm referring to posting this on the message board

For a job that’s difficult enough on a good day, I can’t imagine how much harder it’s become.  I know I couldn’t do it with the poise and restraint all most all are showing. 
My advice to you: don't become a cop.

So the guy with the sword that was badly beaten in Dallas identified himself on Twitter. He quickly made his account private, but people took plenty of screenshots before he did so. Let's just say that he's got some... interesting beliefs.

I guess I have some trouble resisting the urge to cackle maniacally. The villainous vibe can be very tempting to indulge in. Telling all the trans rights advocates that our goal is to brutally crush them, for example. Pop culture paints this as villainous, but it's entirely just. - May 14, 2019.

I have a machete I keep under my bed for home defense. It's shaped like an old Roman gladius. It's blade is high carbon steel & it's EXTREMELY sharp. I could absolutely kill a man with it is he's not wearing armor.

Am I going to have to start carrying it around Dallas? - 2:52AM May 30, 2020

Aggression is extremely useful to cultivate because it will shock you how many of your enemies are just flat-out cowards. You won't even need to argue with them, just scare the daylights out of them & they'll break & they'll surrender. It's like the animal kingdom. - May 4, 2020
Here's the thread where he explains why he did it, short version is that he was worried the protesters would "breach his building, overwhelm the concierge, and access the floor of his building" -- so he thought that "it would be better to go to them first"

Here's another group of screenshots with this wonderful number:

Can't help but drift in & out at this hour of the night. But what solidifies in the mind is that Christ is King & woe to anyone that crosses Him. If any of us are a little too fierce, please forgive us. Our swords are eager to drip with blood to prove how much we love Him. - 3:00am May 26, 2020
Yikes.

I know I'm late to the party but I know you've been here as long as I have, you know sho will never admit he's wrong and will NEVER stop until he gets the last word.

Everyone who has read all of your interaction with him, knows you are 100% factually correct.

Hope you're safe and doing well my friend.
He and I had a cordial discussion.  No need for this personal bs of something  that was long since discussed and over.

Try being more like Andy and less like this crap spewing lies aimed at a poster please.

Yeah I mean sure those were horrific. But the scope of this is unreal.
The scope is due organization of the provocateurs trying to maximize carnage. There’s warnings going out that these violent outside groups are mobilizing people from Fargo, ND where they rioted last night to Sioux Falls, SD today. That’s how deep it’s going. I don’t know how this is going to end or if it will. 

Users who are viewing this thread