What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addict Fantasy Football is Now Recruiting for 2015! (1 Viewer)

Openings Updated

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening

Please contact me at dennisleetx@gmail.com or dluvlkn@yahoo.com if interested.

Dennis

Openings Updated

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine slow draft format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening
Redraft 8 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 2 Immediate Openings
Redraft 9 $500 - Draft Start date 8/30 - 1 Immediate Opening

Please contact me at dennisleetx@gmail.com or dluvlkn@yahoo.com if interested.

Dennis

All openings have been filled!

Unless there's interest in 1 last Draftmaster, that should do it for the year! Thanks all.

I want to start off by thanking dennis for all of his years of running these leagues

Top notch commish and did a great job

Unfortunately he announced he will not be running these leagues again this year.

I would like to take over addicts 4 through 9 for those who are still interested trying to follow dennis's rules as closely as possible

please let me know if you are interested

SE, River-Rat here, been w/ Dennis since day 1.. Most may not know Dennis started RD 1 due to  the fact we discovered a crooked commish running a league we were in.. Dennis volunteered  to replace him and the addicts leagues took off...I'll miss his leagues, his honesty and our emails chatting FF.

Let me know if RD 4 stays intact..

river rat - i am charlies champions in that league so we know each other well...i have run leagues for years...its work but better than paying a percentage for others to run it

I will use leaguesafe for money - my goal is to keep rd4 intact....the only thing i would like to change is letting the highest seed of each round choose their opponent in weeks 14 and 15 of playoffs

Feels wierd that Dennis isnt running any leagues at all.  I could see cutting back but zero seems low LOL

I am not sure if any of the former Addicts owners are interested but I am running a $250 league (redraft) also will be using Leaguesafe for the funds.

If anyone is interested hit me up via PM.    12 teamer TE premium (1.5 PPR)  Pretty close to Dennis' scoring

Will miss ya Dennis wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread