What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Millionaire maker and no ESPN league (1 Viewer)

Do you still win if you're not in an ESPN league?

What happens?
You win the Draftings part of it, but you won't get anything from the ESPN side of it. The idea is the top finisher in the DK contest that ALSO has an ESPN league manager league will win an extra 100K and the rest of the ESPN league splits the rest. That is how I read it, anyway.

I have openings in an ESPN league I am trying to fill specifically for this purpose.

Bri said:
When is draft? I'll probably do it Caesar
I will probably make it next Saturday or Sunday. I still need more people, and this is not a league to be managed, but just for the express purpose of having an ESPN league for the DK week one contest.

I will let you know

im in if you need another, prefer late on sunday if you can
Draft time doesn't really matter. The idea is to be in an ESPN league so that you have a chance at the extra million dollars. The league won't be managed at all after the draft - everyone will probably just let the site auto-draft for them.

im in if you need another, prefer late on sunday if you can
Draft time doesn't really matter. The idea is to be in an ESPN league so that you have a chance at the extra million dollars. The league won't be managed at all after the draft - everyone will probably just let the site auto-draft for them.
that is my plan, but right now I only have 5 people interested. I need at least three more to have the auto draft even go off. I haven't gotten a lot of interest which surprises me since you get paid if you are just in the league with the winner. It seems like a free lottery ticket. Small chance, but there is a chance.

PM me email addresses. I will send out the invites. We will still need a couple more, but its getting closer to reality, so I will give it a go.

It is a 10 team league set for autopick on Wednesday morning. All you have to do is set your pre-draft list.... or don't.

League is called "for the money"

Last edited by a moderator:
My assumption if you do not fill it on here you could open to public 1/2 hour before starts and it will fill.

My assumption if you do not fill it on here you could open to public 1/2 hour before starts and it will fill.
I found where I can open it to the public. If we don't get more people in, I will try that Tuesday evening.

Sounds good unfortunately I am in one other ESPN league so I think I have to share my million with 18 other people

Just need one more. It seems that one person has backed out. Free league and requires no effort. At the least, you have a snowball's chance in hell of splitting a million.

For anyone else, in ESPN's lobby it appear leagues are created and filled in like 2 minutes.

It will autodraft or you can pick

Users who are viewing this thread