What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

S Johnson (1 Viewer)

jandyt

Footballguy
Had not used him hardly at all, 1 GPP, because I liked Royal as a cheap WR better. But now with Jeffrey looking more likely to play and Green possibly with a concussion I'm really thinking of using him more depending what info we get on Jeffrey and Green in the next few days.

Yeah pretty sure he sealed my wins in a some 50/50s. Nice call. If the price remains right I will use him again. Rivers tends to love his wr3

Few things ....

• Gates out for 4 games
  • D Levy was out yesterday
  • Lions decided to go prevent REALLY early ... Lions fan and watched every snap
  • Johnson and Allen ... more Allen ... got more blanking drag routes than an NFL WR should catch in a blanking NFL game ... fuming
  • Going to wait for PFF to confirm where and how often Johnson lined up inside/outside. Q Diggs (rookie CB) played yesterday ... more than expected ... due to some in game injuries. Love Q but eye test ... not the best day
However ,,, do some digging on PFF (Pro Football Focus) and you find S Johnson is very capable ... very capable ... and was buried in a BAD offense. I think this continues minimum during the Gates suspension. He is a solid cash saver and curious how much his salary increases this week

Few things ....

• Gates out for 4 games
  • Johnson and Allen ... more Allen ... got more blanking drag routes than an NFL WR should catch in a blanking NFL game ... fuming
  • Going to wait for PFF to confirm where and how often Johnson lined up inside/outside. Q Diggs (rookie CB) played yesterday ... more than expected ... due to some in game injuries. Love Q but eye test ... not the best day
However ,,, do some digging on PFF (Pro Football Focus) and you find S Johnson is very capable ... very capable ... and was buried in a BAD offense. I think this continues minimum during the Gates suspension. He is a solid cash saver and curious how much his salary increases this week
Whats going on with PFF? Went to get the premium statistics sub and they say its no longer available and that a replacement for it is coming soon?

Really? The start of the season is when they choose to upgrade?

It's got to increase a bit. It was 3700 on draftkings. Anything around 4 is still a great price
Went up to 4200 on DK still a very nice price. Probably be using him at least some again although I haven't really begun my work on week 2 yet just glanced at prices.

Few things ....

• Gates out for 4 games
Whats going on with PFF? Went to get the premium statistics sub and they say its no longer available and that a replacement for it is coming soon?

You should have gotten an email regarding the upgrades and changes for paid content. Supposed to launch end of month but, yes p### poor timing

Few things ....

• Gates out for 4 games

You should have gotten an email regarding the upgrades and changes for paid content. Supposed to launch end of month but, yes p### poor timing
What a crock. anywhere else that has the same/similar info?

Football Outsiders

Roto Grinders

Talking full-on, propeller head items ... outsiders

Heavy lifting done and presented to you ... RG

Users who are viewing this thread