What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 MLB Regular Season Thread! Current thread batting average: .420 (4 Viewers)

Long Ball Larry said:
What about a 4-way tie?
That's actually much more straightforward. They would seed the four teams based on overall winning percentage against each other and have two games ... 1 v. 4, 2 v. 3. Two winners are wild cards.

Kind of thought it was amazing that the Sox have scored 101 more runs than the next. The I looked up last year and Toronto scored 127 more.

I don't know what I'm supposed to update.  Are they the greatest team ever? 
Not the greatest team, didn't say they were. You were just quick to post that no team could keep up that win percentage, that there would be "huge regression", etc.

I will just end with the Dr.D mainstay response:  :lmao:

Not the greatest team, didn't say they were. You were just quick to post that no team could keep up that win percentage, that there would be "huge regression", etc.

I will just end with the Dr.D mainstay response:  :lmao:
:lmao: this post is beyond terrible.

Nothing really explains how they won all those close games with the worst bullpen in the AL.  Not sure what you want from me, or why you bothered to bump that.  Their Pythagorean ended up being 82-80, that's gotta be the luckiest team of the last 20+ years.  I guess we'll see if that luck holds up the playoffs, don't count on it.  :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
  On 8/13/2016 at 10:20 PM, Doctor Detroit said:

Rangers can hit quite a bit, but even the greatest teams don't have a .715 win percentage in one run games.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finished 36-11 in one run games (.766) and were  6-6 in extra inning games

David Ortiz finishes his career with a 286/380/552 line. Been a fun ride.

Career marks

541 HR (17th)

931 OPS (37th)

552 SLG (25th)

1768 RBI (22nd)

4765 Total Bases (31st)

The Man With No Name said:
  On 8/13/2016 at 10:20 PM, Doctor Detroit said:

Rangers can hit quite a bit, but even the greatest teams don't have a .715 win percentage in one run games.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finished 36-11 in one run games (.766) and were  6-6 in extra inning games
abesimpson.gif

Kind of excited. As a cord-cutting MLB.tv viewer, this is the first time all season I'm seeing the Orioles on TV.

Also, I hate to admit, but I released Machado a few years ago on a deep-keeper league because I didn't think he'd develop enough power. (though, I did run away with the league this year)

Britton was healthy and available. 

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the buck is a genius stuff always shuked me.  teams get better when he leaves.  britton should've thrown till his arm fell off.  ubaldo jimenez?  only buck the genius........

Users who are viewing this thread