Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2018 IN SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

7 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Not sure Washington is an error as we are only early into his rookie season here. I would say they are pretty evenly ranked in my book but Sutton may have an easier path to start next season.

Glad to hear this. I'm at the beginning of an overhaul. I'm high on Washington but Sutton is going to be a stud

The other trade participant is super deep at wr and short at rb. I've been trying for sutton since august. I think he was more likely to let him go after Coutee hit. 

Edited by Dr. Dan

On 10/9/2018 at 9:48 PM, JoeJoe88 said:

Team A Gave Up:  Ronald Jones

Team B Gave Up:  2020 1st, 2019 3rd

This was certainly his value in the offseason, actually a little bit below... I think I remember him going around 1.05/1.06 in most mocks. The fairness of this trade depends on how much you value pre-NFL scouting vs. how much you value preseason performance and the coaching staff's reluctance to use him through 4 weeks. 

This would be a difficult trade for me to make on either side unless I was stacked at RB and he was expendable or if I was desperate for RB youth and had extra picks. 

Gave up:  Joe Mixon and Tyler Boyd

Got: Christian McCaffrey

I could barely pull the trigger on this one... but my team is in an obvious championship window (STACKED at WR with Gronk too) and I really need a high floor at RB.

Just went down in my 14 team ppr dynasty.  I’m not involved  

Team A gave - Amari Cooper

Team B gave - Rashad Penny.  

At first glance it appears team B stole cooper.  But I’m not real high on either player.   Would prefer cooper if given the choice.    

53 minutes ago, jmo87usc said:

At first glance it appears team B stole cooper.  But I’m not real high on either player.   Would prefer cooper if given the choice.    

Cooper side, easily for me. 

2 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

I tried to offer Cooper for Penny/2nd and no dice.  This has to be considered close I'd imagine.  I hate owning Cooper and I regret ever drafting him and listening to Gruden.  

On 10/10/2018 at 5:35 PM, ConnSKINS26 said:

Just made a big one that was snap accepted, so I'm hoping I didn't outsmart myself here.

14 team PPR QB/2-4 RB/3-5 WR/1-3 TE

Gave: Hunt, AJG

Got: Fournette, Tyreek

Seemed fair when I offered it, because I know this owner prefers points to pure value. I'm in 1st with a huge lead in points scored right now, playing a rebuild this week, so I have time to try to flip Fournette if I want. But now I'm wondering if I over thought what I had, since he accepted so quickly lol. 

Any feedback on this one? League was split in terms of which side they preferred, which makes me think it's pretty even and I may have just stumbled upon the perfect trade offer for this guy to snap up right away. I felt when I sent it that if I was patient with Fournette, this would basically be a free upgrade to Hill. 

10 hours ago, az_prof said:

I traded Anthony Miller and a future rookie second round pick for Goff in PPR dynasty.

I would do that all day long.  Goff has all the makings of a long term starting QB for years to come.  That is gold in dynasty.  You gave two question marks with some upside.  Nicely done.

10 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Any feedback on this one? League was split in terms of which side they preferred, which makes me think it's pretty even and I may have just stumbled upon the perfect trade offer for this guy to snap up right away. I felt when I sent it that if I was patient with Fournette, this would basically be a free upgrade to Hill. 

I would prefer the Tyreek side.  He's in a great situation for what could be quite a few years.  AJ is getting up there in age so I prefer the younger guy here.

From a pure talent perspective, I'd take Fournette over Hunt.  Fournette is just starting to get frustrating with the injuries.  As long as they don't continue, I think you won both sides.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I tried to offer Cooper for Penny/2nd and no dice.  This has to be considered close I'd imagine.  I hate owning Cooper and I regret ever drafting him and listening to Gruden.  

I'm starting to see more Cooper owners finally run out of patience with him. In one league Cooper and a 3rd were traded for John Brown.

12 team ppr

Gave: Yeldon and Lockett

Got: 2019 1st (mid)

Yeldon and Lockett were "throw ins" on bigger deals I made earlier this year. Happy to grab another 1st, although I may need to look to push some to 2020 picks

Edited by Dr. Dan

3 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

I would prefer the Tyreek side.  He's in a great situation for what could be quite a few years.  AJ is getting up there in age so I prefer the younger guy here.

From a pure talent perspective, I'd take Fournette over Hunt.  Fournette is just starting to get frustrating with the injuries.  As long as they don't continue, I think you won both sides.

I like the Hunt and Adriel Jeremiah side considering Fournette's health has been an issue in college and pros. AJ should age like Fitz, so 3-4 really good years left I'd imagine. I love Tyreek but something about short deep threat WRs has always put me off of them for fantasy purposes. Oft-injured players can ruin a season and make our game very frustrating-- i.e. watching injury reports up to gametime and worrying that one of your team anchors may be on a snap count or decoy. Still, very close trade and I don't mind either side.

• Like 1

Two blockbusters in FFPC $500 Dynasty League:

Traded Saquon Barkley and Larry Fitzgerald for DeAndre Hopkins, Leonard Fournette and a 2019 2nd.

Then traded Leonard Fournette, Anthony Miller, TJ Yeldon (acquired for Aaron Jones), and a 2019 3rd for DeShaun Watson, Dalvin Cook, Nyheim Hines and a 2019 2nd.

3 minutes ago, Tejas said:

Traded Saquon Barkley and Larry Fitzgerald for DeAndre Hopkins, Leonard Fournette and a 2019 2nd.

Then traded Leonard Fournette, Anthony Miller, TJ Yeldon (acquired for Aaron Jones), and a 2019 3rd for DeShaun Watson, Dalvin Cook, Nyheim Hines and a 2019 2nd.

So basically it's Barkley, Anthony Miller, 3rd round pick for Nuk, Watson, D Cook, Hines and two 2nd round picks. 

It's a good buy on Cook and Nuk. I'd rather have Miller and Barkley myself. Many people are jumping off the Miller bandwagon so I get it. I'm not sold Hines is more than a gadget guy, and QBs I'm not terribly excited about in trades. 

Personal preference. If Hines continues, Cook comes back strong, and Miller busts this is a huge win

• Like 1

14 hours ago, az_prof said:

I traded Anthony Miller and a future rookie second round pick for Goff in PPR dynasty.

I offered Robby Anderson and Matt Stafford for Goff (to the Mahomes owner) and was told I wasnt even close...so in my league, you would have crushed it getting him for that price.

10 team non ppr

Adrian Peterson for Ajayi and a 4th round rookie pick. 

Both teams very much in it for this year.

Before last nights game

Team A (rebuilding) gives: OBJ, 4th/2020, 4th/2021

Team B (contending) gives: C Kirk, Trequan Smith, J McKinnon, 1st/2020, 2nd/2021

12 team league, 24 roster spots, keep 20.

2 minutes ago, Fruitbat said:

Before last nights game

Team B (contending) gives: C Kirk, Trequan Smith, J McKinnon, 1st/2020, 2nd/2021

OBJ, by a bit here.  You're rebuilding buy give up your likely best player for a pick two years away?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Fruitbat said:

Before last nights game

Awful return for OBJ. 

• Like 9

Straight up trade in an FFPC league:

Edelman for Robby Anderson

League has a ton of parity with just one dominant team, a bunch of middling teams and just a couple rebuilders.

Trade between a rebuilder and a middling team.

2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2flex 10 team .5ppr league

Team A got: Kelce

Team B got: 2 2019 1sts and Austin Hooper

B is a middling team trying to get younger, A is a strong contender

36 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

gimme the picks

9 hours ago, Tejas said:

Like them both for you. Nice work.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Really nice get for Kelce. Because of each teams situation, they both win this trade imo.

Edited by Ray Barboni
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

12 team ppr

Gave: Yeldon and Lockett

Got: 2019 1st (mid)

Yeldon and Lockett were "throw ins" on bigger deals I made earlier this year. Happy to grab another 1st, although I may need to look to push some to 2020 picks

any thoughts on this? I felt like I got a pretty great deal but a couple of people said over paid for a 1st

• Like 1

On 10/13/2018 at 12:57 AM, Dr. Dan said:

any thoughts on this? I felt like I got a pretty great deal but a couple of people said over paid for a 1st

I think you did the right thing in selling high on Yeldon. He’s had a nice run filling in for Fournette, against weaker defenses, and perfect game scripts. What’s his value next year as a free-agent? I believe he’ll be happy to backup often injured Fournette on a team that has championship aspirations. 

Lockett has balled out, but surely Baldwin will regain his WR2 status at some point this season. 

2019 1st’s are extremely valuable assets. Good job! 

Edited by Tejas
  • Like 1

FFPC block buster.

D-Freeman

D-Parker

2019 1st round pick (Currently in 1st place with 19 VP's out of a possible 20 VP's)

for

Fournette

Ballage

14 Team..no ppr..Standard Scoring

Gave: Trubisky, Clement, 2 2019 2nd Round Picks

for

Got: Dak, AJ Green, Rams D

Currently 5-0, have Mahomes and Watson so Trubisky was expendable, have to sit 1 of DJohnson, Hopkins, Thielen, Green, KAllen, Kelce. Good problem to have but bye weeks ahead. Still have 1 #1 and 2 #2's.

Edited by BearsFan4Life

42 minutes ago, Dez said:

FFPC block buster.

D-Freeman

D-Parker

2019 1st round pick (Currently in 1st place with 19 VP's out of a possible 20 VP's)

for

Fournette

Ballage

I only wish I could deal Freeman and a #1 for Fournette 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team..no ppr..Standard Scoring

Gave: Trubisky, Clement, 2 2019 2nd Round Picks

for

Got: Dak, AJ Green, Rams D

Currently 5-0, have Mahomes and Watson so Trubisky was expendable, have to sit 1 of DJohnson, Hopkins, Thielen, Green, KAllen, Kelce. Good problem to have but bye weeks ahead. Still have 1 #1 and 2 #2's.

Aj Green side

• Like 1

16-team PPR keeper/contract auction league.  IDP scoring is pretty balanced bringing almost every defensive stat into play. We start QRWWFTK, 2DL,3LB, 3DB.  We have short benches and tight roster restrictions.  Limited to 2-QBs, 3-RBs, 5-WRs, 2-TEs, 2-K, 4-DL, ,5-LB and 5-DBs.  We have a practice squad where we can "demote" players ruled out, on a bye or even suspended and add a free-agent.  The practice squad lets us bypass the roster limits on positions, but we need to empty the squad at the week's end unless a player is out long term.  Contract duration in parenthesis.

got Fournette (2020), A.Miller (2021) and Nickerson (fa)

for - Adams (2018), Kirksey (2019) and Kuechly (2020).

Team is 0-10 with Miller (2019), Kerryon (2021) and Thompson (fa) at RB.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:26 PM, Concept Coop said:

Awful return for OBJ. 

Team B: “well maybe if you throw in a couple of future fourths...”

18 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Greg Kittle for Corey Clement

I'd take George Kittle by a mile over either of these guys.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I'd take George Kittle by a mile over either of these guys.

D’oh. I’d like to blame autocorrect but it’s just my addled mind.

Edited by Dr. Octopus

2 minutes ago, fredsavage said:

0.75ppr QRRWWWTF

Team A gives Devonta Freeman, 2019 3rd

Team B gives 2019 2nd, Isaiah Crowell, Bilal Powell

Yikes.  Freeman, not close. 

This return is why you wait for the player to be healthy before selling. 

Edited by kittenmittens
  • Like 2

12 team PPR, start 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 2F, 1K, 1DST

Team A (currently tied for 2nd place) gave up Crowell + Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A + Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C (currently tied for 10th place)
Team B (currently tied for 10th place) gave up Mixon + Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Not involved.

The 2 first round picks gained in this trade are currently the only 2 picks Team B has within the first 3 rounds in the 2019 draft.

Kittle, Robinson and a 1st (defending champ) for Adams. 

Edited by Sebowski