Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

10 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

2 deals that just went down 12 team PPR

trade 1

Team A gets DJAX, pick 3.8, 3.9

Team B gets Darius Jackson, pick 4.1, 4.2, 4.7, 2018 2nd, 2018 3rd, 2018 4th, 2018 5th

trade 2

Team C gets Jarreck McKinnion

team D gets Quincy Enuwa

Mckinnon

I have Ware, Kelce and T.Hill from K.C. Matt Ryan is one of my Qbs. Considering offering T.Hill straight up for T.Gabriel. The owner has an aaffluence of Falcons players as I do with K.C. I really would like J.Jones,but that will not happen.

3 minutes ago, VolBoy said:

I have Ware, Kelce and T.Hill from K.C. Matt Ryan is one of my Qbs. Considering offering T.Hill straight up for T.Gabriel. The owner has an aaffluence of Falcons players as I do with K.C. I really would like J.Jones,but that will not happen.

This thread is intended for completed trades only, to give folks an idea of "current prices" and allow for some post mortem analysis.

Posts asking about whether to make a specific trade will meet a better response in the Assistant Coach forum.

2 minutes ago, VolBoy said:

I'm not asking for advice. Starting in converstion.

Starting conversation for trade advice on your team?

Seriously, the directions for this thread are incredibly simple.  If you're not posting a completed trade or commenting on someone else's completed trade, then you're in the wrong thread (and for your post, the wrong forum, you want the Assistant Coach forum).

• Like 1

PPR.  Not involved.

Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Rookie Pick 1.08.

FOR 

Bilal Powell, Jonathan Stewart, Cameron Artis-Payne, Odell Beckham Jr.  

23 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Starting conversation for trade advice on your team?

Seriously, the directions for this thread are incredibly simple.  If you're not posting a completed trade or commenting on someone else's completed trade, then you're in the wrong thread (and for your post, the wrong forum, you want the Assistant Coach forum).

There are NO instructions directions in title that says closed trades you Snarkiness.  Butt during the lull I did complete the trade.

I gave up T.Hill,D.Martin for T.Gabriel and 9th overall 2017 rookie selection.

45 minutes ago, TheBottomLine said:

PPR.  Not involved.

Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman, DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Rookie Pick 1.08.

FOR 

Overpaid for OBJ

• Like 2

This entire page is filled with some of the absolute worst trades I've seen in recent memory. What is going on this time of year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VolBoy said:

There are NO instructions directions in title that says closed trades you Snarkiness.  Butt during the lull I did complete the trade.

I gave up T.Hill,D.Martin for T.Gabriel and 9th overall 2017 rookie selection.

1. I don't like that trade for you, I think you should have taken the friendly advice to utilize the Assistant Coach forum.

2. Maybe this will help you:

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SHARK POOL

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

1. I don't like that trade for you, I think you should have taken the friendly advice to utilize the Assistant Coach forum.

2. Maybe this will help you:

?  i'd have told him to take the 1.09 and run.  Reek and Gabriel are gimmicks and Martin is a bum. would much rather have 1.09 than that trash.

20 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

?  i'd have told him to take the 1.09 and run.  Reek and Gabriel are gimmicks and Martin is a bum. would much rather have 1.09 than that trash.

Didn't say it was horrible, said I didn't like it. Think Hill peaks in value (in most leagues) higher than 1.09 leading up to the draft, but with pick values also increasing in that time who knows. I actually think Hill and the 1.09 are pretty close, it's just not the type of trade I'd make so I don't like it. I'd use the upside allure of Hill to finish off a much bigger trade, not flip him straight up for the 1.09. Just my opinion. Mostly I was just trying to poke at him for his misuse of this thread.

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

This entire page is filled with some of the absolute worst trades I've seen in recent memory. What is going on this time of year. 

This is the time of year where valuable players get traded for cheap because their owners don't know that they are valuable.

8 hours ago, VolBoy said:

You will find that the distinction between the Shark Pool v. the Assistant Coach forum is almost life and death to some "vets" around here. So you run the risk of offending the Nazi thread police by even responding.

5 minutes ago, buck naked said:

You will find that the distinction between the Shark Pool v. the Assistant Coach forum is almost life and death to some "vets" around here. So you run the risk of offending the Nazi thread police by even responding.

Meh.  Sometimes it is overdone, but even if we absorbed the entire AC forum into the Shark Pool, there would still be value in keeping "this trade was just completed in my league" and "Im thinking of making this offer" posts in separate threads.  

They provide two very different, if useful, types of info.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheBottomLine said:

PPR.  Not involved.

FOR 

Hopkins side

Don't clutter up the thread with advice questions. Pretty simple. AC is plenty active all year. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

same here

8 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Derrick Henry

For

Dion lewis, james white, brandon marshall

Not sure of the FFPC requirements, but as a Dion/White owner, I'd be doing backflips for Henry.  

• Like 1

Completed 2 trades yesterday in FFPC. 

GAVE 2.5 and a 4th for Brate

Then Gave 1.5 and a 3rd for 1.6 and 2.6

i like Brate and who I want in the draft will be there @1.6 or later. 

2 hours ago, pizzatyme said:

Completed 2 trades yesterday in FFPC. 

GAVE 2.5 and a 4th for Brate

Then Gave 1.5 and a 3rd for 1.6 and 2.6

i like Brate and who I want in the draft will be there @1.6 or later. 

Don't like either under normal circumstances but especially in this deep draft. Brate is kind of guy you might be able to use as a chip to move from late 2nd to the 2.5. Not someone I'm using a solid pick on to acquire in off-season. Also, doesn't FFPC have short enough  benches that force really tough cuts of guys like Brate anyways?

Is this a 2018 3rd or the 3.5? For me, I think it's early to move down and feel like you could get more later in off-season or certainly OTC. Right now there's a clear top 4 but that could easily turn into a top 5 soon enough. Understand your guy will still likely be there but value is value to me.  Not terrible by any means just not time to move down in my eyes.

• Like 1

12 team PPR

Team A gets Paul Perkins, Decker, early 2018 2nd and 3rd

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

3 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Team B gets Andre Ellington, Dion Sims, Ryan Griffin, Brice Butler, 2 2018 1st rounders (mid to late), pick 2.11 

Team B easy and if Perkins was apple of team A's eye they should have waited, he looked solid but sure not enough to think he is insulated from Giants making major addition or thinking he's got the job wrapped up.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Team B easy and if Perkins was apple of team A's eye they should have waited, he looked solid but sure not enough to think he is insulated from Giants making major addition or thinking he's got the job wrapped up.

Agreed, way too much for Perkins even if the job is his after free agency and draft

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Zoinks Scooby!

2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Wait is this real?  Perkins is fetching 2 1sts and a bunch of droppable guys?  Not to mention Decker isn't a slouch either and very nice depth.  

3 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

Don't like either under normal circumstances but especially in this deep draft. Brate is kind of guy you might be able to use as a chip to move from late 2nd to the 2.5. Not someone I'm using a solid pick on to acquire in off-season. Also, doesn't FFPC have short enough  benches that force really tough cuts of guys like Brate anyways?

Is this a 2018 3rd or the 3.5? For me, I think it's early to move down and feel like you could get more later in off-season or certainly OTC. Right now there's a clear top 4 but that could easily turn into a top 5 soon enough. Understand your guy will still likely be there but value is value to me.  Not terrible by any means just not time to move down in my eyes.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I agree that normally I'd wait, but I am actually pretty high on Brate. I know this could be misguided, but his 2nd half splits this year were quite good after taking over for ASJ.

2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

W......T.....F

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Word to your mother

14 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

This is the time of year where valuable players get traded for cheap because their owners don't know that they are valuable.

And vice versa. See example:Paul perkins

PPR Zealots

Gave: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Eifert, 1.09

Got: Antonio Brown

Probably comes down to how much you believe in Hill. Which I don't.

22 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Antonio by twice that

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Even if you believe in Hill, the Brown side is the big winner.

56 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Brown

• Like 1

QRWWWTFF 12 Team PPR, higher QB scoring (6 pt pass TDs and point for every 8 completions)

Ty Montgomery + 2.09 for 1.12 (I got the higher pick)

Some others from same league, not involved:

Isaiah Crowell for 2.03

Julio Jones for 1.02, Cam Meredith, Paul Perkins

Matt Stafford for 2.08 + 2.12

Christine Michael for 3.12

Just now, jtd13 said:

QRWWWTFF 12 Team PPR, higher QB scoring (6 pt pass TDs and point for every 8 completions)

Ty Montgomery + 2.09 for 1.12 (I got the higher pick)

Some others from same league, not involved:

Isaiah Crowell for 2.03

Julio Jones for 1.02, Cam Meredith, Paul Perkins

Matt Stafford for 2.08 + 2.12

Christine Michael for 3.12

Like giving him away.  And it's not even draft pick silly-season yet.

Smh.

Just now, Arodin said:

Smh.

Yeah, same guy came to me offering that for Evans before that trade, and I told him he was short at least another high first. I was surprised he let Julio go for that. 

4 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Ugly

9 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

If you get points for return yardage and if it's te premium and fournette falls to 1.9 then I'm ok with it.

15 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR

Yeesh. I'd say 1 2018 1 and the 2.11 should've been enough.

2 bad trades with Perkins seemingly one of the cornerstone pieces of the trade. I don't see it. One getting Julio, one getting 2 2018 1sts. Someone call the special victims unit.

Edited by Snorkelson
  • Like 3

51 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

2 bad trades with Perkins seemingly one of the cornerstone pieces of the trade. I don't see it. One getting Julio, one getting 2 2018 1sts. Someone call the special victims unit.

I can't see how anyone can feel confident that Perkins is locked in as a staring RB next year (because those are the prices being paid). Very odd.

14 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Zealots does reward return yardage. It's not a TE premium league, but Eifert sure is one of the top options. Hill had a great year and finished WR 6 in Zealots PPR scoring, Brown #1. I think Hill surprised everyone with his play this year. I believe he's got upside, but I'd take Brown here pretty easily.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arodin said:

Smh.

I think pick 2 in this draft is not a give away. I'd ask for different throw in's but don't see an issue with this trade. I think a good chance that 1.2 is a first round startup pick, maybe within a few picks of Julio. If team that gave Julio is rebuilding makes sense to me.