Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Dynasty PPR 12 teams:

A:  D. Henderson, B Watson (Tampa WR and on TS), 2020 2nd projected mid
B:  2020 1st projected mid 

Team B has Gurley.  

10 team Superflex

Team A: gives Courtland Sutton

Team B: gives 2019 3.05 & 2020 1st (mid)

1 hour ago, jwsbowler said:

Dynasty PPR 12 teams:

A:  D. Henderson, B Watson (Tampa WR and on TS), 2020 2nd projected mid
B:  2020 1st projected mid 

Team B has Gurley.  

43 minutes ago, sw20dan said:

10 team Superflex

Team A: gives Courtland Sutton

Team B: gives 2019 3.05 & 2020 1st (mid)

I'd rather have the 2020 1st in both cases. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 1:00 PM, Dez said:

What ?

Also should have mentioned this is a salary league and many owners cut bait when salaries get too high of course. But with a total cap of $400 for a 32 player roster and Hopkins salary at $55, he is still well worth that price. Even more so when you consider that the 1.02 salary is $18, the 2.02 is $8 and Lockett is $15. Pretty much a no brainer. :)

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Sutton and Lamar Jackson

Got: 2020 1 & 2 (borderline playoff).

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2019 at 6:27 AM, cloppbeast said:

Mixon, but close.

Interesting responses to this one. I think it's Mixon and not all that close honestly. I just don't believe there's a huge difference between Zeke and Mixon, only in perception. I'd bet they produce fairy similarly this year and Mixon even has a chance IMO to move into that Zeke tier of backs by the end of the season....and I'm getting Kirk on top of that? His potential in that Arizona offense is worth more to me than any small gap between Zeke and Mixon. I wouldn't be able to accept fast enough. I don't like JJAW at all, but he would be even another sweetener for some. 

On 6/3/2019 at 5:16 AM, Pwingles said:

12 team ppr

Team A sends Mixon, Kirk, JJAW

Team B sends Zeke

Edited by RushHour

26 minutes ago, thriftyrocker said:

12 team ppr

Lamar Miller 

For

2.10, Devante Parker

That's not a bad price to get Miller. He could be a useful RB for a contender. 

2 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Sutton and Lamar Jackson

Got: 2020 1 & 2 (borderline playoff).

Like the picks side of that deal. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, travdogg said:

That's not a bad price to get Miller. He could be a useful RB for a contender. 

Folks have been saying this for years 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I just had this trade accepted, curious what the thoughts of the SP are on it. PPR 12 teams

I got: Royce Freeman, Josh Reynolds

I gave: Eric Ebron, Peyton Barber

Post trade RBs: Barkley, Mixon, Guice, R Freeman, Henderson, Bruce Anderson, Rodney Anderson, Barnes, Crockett

Post trade TEs: Engram, Hockenson, Knox

I think I took a loss, but it was really hard to sell Ebron in this league for some reason (maybe everyone else sees him as a sell) and it was hard to take Freeman from this guy. I think the payoff potential is big, and gives me a more stable insurance policy if Guice fails. I might be able to flip Freeman for a 2020 1st if he comes out doing well in 2019

Edited by Dr. Dan

10 hours ago, Skeletore Eh said:

Folks have been saying this for years 

Its been true for years. Miller was a key part of the champions team in one of my leagues, that team might have missed the playoffs if Miller's midseason surge hadn't kept them alive during injury/bye times.

27 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I just had this trade accepted, curious what the thoughts of the SP are on it. PPR 12 teams

Post trade RBs: Barkley, Mixon, Guice, R Freeman, Henderson, Bruce Anderson, Rodney Anderson, Barnes, Crockett

I think I took a loss, but it was really hard to sell Ebron in this league for some reason (maybe everyone else sees him as a sell) and it was hard to take Freeman from this guy. I think the payoff potential is big, and gives me a more stable insurance policy if Guice fails. I might be able to flip Freeman for a 2020 1st if he comes out doing well in 2019

I think you overpaid a little here. I'd rather have Ebron than Freeman. Ebron might be hitting that so overrated he's underrated level. I think people are overthinking his snap shares when Doyle was healthy last year. Doyle is coming off a major injury, and Ebron is coming off a season that Doyle could only dream of, its almost a lock that they change the snap distribution to favor Ebron. I would have rather dealt Hockenson than Ebron.

I'm not seeing Freeman moving past Lindsay, though there is likely enough room for Freeman to still be a solid flex guy. I agree another RB was a need for you, but I would have wanted more for Ebron. 

Ultimately, its not a huge move, as I think Engram and Guice would have/will keep Ebron/Freeman on the bench for the most part. I'd say you paid a dollar and got 80 cents back.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Not sure what your starting requirements are, but on the surface, you just gave away your starting TE and got back a RB4 at best.  Maybe you can flex Freeman in, but I see it as a net loss in your weekly score.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tight ends get 1.5 ppr and extra yardage points. I was not involved.

O J Howard for Noah Fant & Mayfield

22 minutes ago, Stephen Holloway said:

I would take the Fant/Mayfield side myself, but I could totally see why someone would take Howard.  

Just completed another trade in my tear it down to the studs rebuild.  10 team PPR superflex. 

I sent :Quincy Enunwa, Chase Edmonds (to DJ owner)

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

I was a big John Ross fan coming out.  Granted he might just be not any good, but on a team that needs to be awful by design, made sense to take a flyer on a guy I was confident in at one point.  Also cleared a roster spot which will help.  (two 1sts, a 2nd and two 3rds this year in addition to seven 2020 picks.  )

15 minutes ago, coachoneill said:

Just completed another trade in my tear it down to the studs rebuild.  10 team PPR superflex. 

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

I was a big John Ross fan coming out.  Granted he might just be not any good, but on a team that needs to be awful by design, made sense to take a flyer on a guy I was confident in at one point.  Also cleared a roster spot which will help.  (two 1sts, a 2nd and two 3rds this year in addition to seven 2020 picks.  )

You gave up the two best assets IMO.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, coachoneill said:

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

Sounds more like a throwing the baby out with the bath water rebuild.

2 hours ago, tangfoot said:

Not sure what your starting requirements are, but on the surface, you just gave away your starting TE and got back a RB4 at best.  Maybe you can flex Freeman in, but I see it as a net loss in your weekly score.

2 hours ago, travdogg said:

Its been true for years. Miller was a key part of the champions team in one of my leagues, that team might have missed the playoffs if Miller's midseason surge hadn't kept them alive during injury/bye times.

I think you overpaid a little here. I'd rather have Ebron than Freeman. Ebron might be hitting that so overrated he's underrated level. I think people are overthinking his snap shares when Doyle was healthy last year. Doyle is coming off a major injury, and Ebron is coming off a season that Doyle could only dream of, its almost a lock that they change the snap distribution to favor Ebron. I would have rather dealt Hockenson than Ebron.

I'm not seeing Freeman moving past Lindsay, though there is likely enough room for Freeman to still be a solid flex guy. I agree another RB was a need for you, but I would have wanted more for Ebron. 

Ultimately, its not a huge move, as I think Engram and Guice would have/will keep Ebron/Freeman on the bench for the most part. I'd say you paid a dollar and got 80 cents back.

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm higher on Freeman than some, which is fine, and very risky I admit. 

I have several concerns about Ebron. Ultimately I think he ends up as my TE2 on the season. I got him very cheap (in a trade down from 3 to 6) so I think my net is still positive. I do agree that I overpaid. I wanted more for Ebron but the market in my league was 2 people, and one had nothing to trade me. This was about it.

I was probably better holding, but I was more looking to balance my team a bit long term considering I felt I was trading backups for backups. It's very possible I just traded a solid spot at TE for a bust or a wish washy backup RB. My concerns seem valid. Ultimately I'm okay with it as insurance for Guice and Henderson. I do think Hockenson is a TD beast this year...

18 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I do think Hockenson is a TD beast this year...

What's your TD projection?

The great TE Joseph Fauria (ikr?) currently holds the record for most TDs in a season by Matthew Stafford.  With 7.

After that, the next most TDs by a TE are 6, 5, 5, and 4!

Say what you want about the offensive strategy of the current regime and how they want to replicate the Gronk years in New England, but this team and QB are not likely to feature that position heavily.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

10 team IDP ppr

Terry McLaurin + Courtland Sutton

for

Hakeem Butler

Falls into the category of sometimes you have to overpay to get your guy.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

Falls into the category of sometimes you have to overpay to get your guy.

I'm not sure which of the three is his guy, though.

37 minutes ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

10 team IDP ppr

for

Hakeem Butler

Seems like people have soured on Sutton pretty quickly.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

I'm not sure which of the three is his guy, though.

It was a 2 for 1 so he got his guy off waivers.

• Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Stephen Holloway said:

I'd go with the Mayfield and Fant side, but its pretty much a toss up. Mayfield is the guy I trust most, and Howard has the highest ceiling. I'm not a big fan of Fant, but he's a decent prospect. If the team getting Mayfield needed a QB, and has another TE, then this was solid deal for them.

1 hour ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

10 team IDP ppr

for

Hakeem Butler

Maybe I'm way higher on Sutton, but this seems like robbery. Sutton showed play making upside last year, has a better offense this year, and is the unquestioned #1 right now. If the deal was Butler+McLaurin for Sutton, the Sutton side would still be winning by a mile in my opinion.

Edited by travdogg
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, travdogg said:

I'd go with the Mayfield and Fant side, but its pretty much a toss up. Mayfield is the guy I trust most, and Howard has the highest ceiling. I'm not a big fan of Fant, but he's a decent prospect. If the team getting Mayfield needed a QB, and has another TE, then this was solid deal for them.

Maybe I'm way higher on Sutton, but this seems like robbery. Sutton showed play making upside last year, has a better offense this year, and is the unquestioned #1 right now. If the deal was Butler+McLaurin for Sutton, the Sutton side would still be winning by a mile in my opinion.

I agree and I like Butler quite a bit.

4 hours ago, skinfanjon said:

You gave up the two best assets IMO.

He gave up 2 zeros for 2 pieces with value....

1 minute ago, jeaton6 said:

Obviously I disagree.  Complete reverse opposite, actually.

3 hours ago, tangfoot said:

What's your TD projection?

The great TE Joseph Fauria (ikr?) currently holds the record for most TDs in a season by Matthew Stafford.  With 7.

After that, the next most TDs by a TE are 6, 5, 5, and 4!

Say what you want about the offensive strategy of the current regime and how they want to replicate the Gronk years in New England, but this team and QB are not likely to feature that position heavily.

I agree. I cant really make a good prediction without it being admitedly based in rookie hype. I'll say 5-6, but I'm hoping for 8. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Enunwa and Ross are pretty close to the same value to me, personally.  I mean, I guess Ross has the draft capital going for him.  But I think I would actually prefer Enunwa.  at least he does have a nearly 900 yard season under his belt, albeit three years ago.  And he was off to a good start last year before the injury bug bit him(again).  Plus, he's in an ascending offense with a young and upcoming quarterback.

And Edmonds > 3.5.  Just my two cents.

21 hours ago, thriftyrocker said:

12 team ppr

Lamar Miller 

For

2.10, Devante Parker

Close one. I think I'd take Miller, but if someone like D Harris or Isabella fell in the draft then I'd prefer the pick.

6 hours ago, Stephen Holloway said:

Howard, with that scoring. I figure Howard is at least twice as valuable as Fant given what he's shown so far, and with the way that scoring favors TEs over QBs he is also at least twice as valuable as Mayfield.

5 hours ago, coachoneill said:

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

Ross & the pick. Ross > Enunwa by a little, and pick 25 > Edmonds by more than that.

.5 PPR 12 team

Team A gets: 2019 2.08 and 2020 projected mid 3rd

Team B gets: Marvin Jones and Marquez Valdes-Scantling

19 minutes ago, Bub8a said:

.5 PPR 12 team

Team A gets: 2019 2.08 and 2020 projected mid 3rd

Team B gets: Marvin Jones and Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Awesome deal for team B. Marvin Jones is a good player. He's a WR3 at worst, and while he's not young per se, he's not old either. MVS may or may not be something, but Jones alone would be worth those picks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Enunwa and Ross are pretty close to the same value to me, personally.  I mean, I guess Ross has the draft capital going for him.  But I think I would actually prefer Enunwa.  at least he does have a nearly 900 yard season under his belt, albeit three years ago.  And he was off to a good start last year before the injury bug bit him(again).  Plus, he's in an ascending offense with a young and upcoming quarterback.

And Edmonds > 3.5.  Just my two cents.

It’s a pretty even trade because these assets have little value but Enunwa is 3.5 years older and really has never been able to stay healthy. I take Ross solely on potential and draft capital ahead of of the other 2. Edmonds really has no value at all. He probably wouldn’t even be drafted in first 3 rounds of this  weak draft. The 3.5 can get you Haskins/McLaurin types who Is prefer over Edmonds.

Royce Freeman, Robby Anderson, 2020 3rd for Cooper Kupp

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Kupp easily

Just now, travdogg said:

Kupp easily

Good :)

I knew I could trade Freeman for more than Ebron. 

So basically its Ebron, Barber, Anderson, 2020 3rd for Kupp and Reynolds. I like that trade a lot

Royce Freeman to the Lindsay owner for 2.10 (22nd overall) and 2020 third (mid)

• Like 1

FFPC Dynasty 

As quick as I was to gamble on acquiring Todd Gurley, I cashed out even quicker based on Rapport’s latest report:

Last week I traded:

RB Kenyan Drake and a 2020 1st (1.11, or 1.12) for RB Todd Gurley

Last night I traded:

RB Todd Gurley for RB Leonard Fournette and a 2020 2nd (2.1, 2.2)

Fascinating to see the value dichotomy of Gurley between owners. 

11 hours ago, ZWK said:

Close one. I think I'd take Miller, but if someone like D Harris or Isabella fell in the draft then I'd prefer the pick.

They were all off the board (BPA probably Haskins, Love, Mattison). I was the one selling Miller, and he countered with iterations of the pick for Harris for about 12 hours before finally taking my initial offer. 

1 hour ago, Gottabesweet said:

I'd take Freeman.l

14-team league where QBs can score quite a lot with bonsuses - Mahomes scored 40ppg, #2-3 were at 34 and QB 14 (Cousins/Rivers) was 28. Mahomes owner moved him to worst team that is pretty much barren (taking over for departed owner) for what I think was insanely low value. Really bizarre part is Team A had already come in two years ago to take over bad team and did a great job selling parts and re-building through draft last two seasons and hit on Mahomes and a few others and is now contending with a ton of nice young prospects already.

Morale of the story is if you want Mahomes, there are owners out there apparently expecting a massive regression ...

Team A gets

Kirk Cousins

QB MIN

(rank: 9-9-QB22)

2019 1st round pick 1.3 #3 (Miles Sanders)

2019 1st round pick 1.14 #14 (Parris Campbell)

2019 2nd round pick 2.2 #16 (JJ Arcega Whiteside)

2019 3rd round pick 3.2 #30 (Dexter Williams)

Team B gets

Patrick Mahomes

QB KC

(rank: 1-1-QB1)

2019 4th round pick 4.8 #50

2019 5th round pick 5.8 #64

2019 6th round pick 6.8 #77

2019 7th round pick

12 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I am sure most people will prefer Kupp in this one, and I totally get that.  Personally, I think Robby finally breaks into WR2 territory this season.  Stars seem to finally be aligning.  A bellcow RB to force some more 8 man boxes, and a potential franchise QB entering year 2 - and he is the presumed WR1 in the offense.  He has shown bursts of mad potential over the past few years in much worse situations than he appears to be in this season.  I would still take Kupp over Robby straight up, but the addition of Freeman and a 3rd is enough to tilt the scales for me on that side, albeit not by a wide margin.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

I am sure most people will prefer Kupp in this one, and I totally get that.  Personally, I think Robby finally breaks into WR2 territory this season.  Stars seem to finally be aligning.  A bellcow RB to force some more 8 man boxes, and a potential franchise QB entering year 2 - and he is the presumed WR1 in the offense.  He has shown bursts of mad potential over the past few years in much worse situations than he appears to be in this season.  I would still take Kupp over Robby straight up, but the addition of Freeman and a 3rd is enough to tilt the scales for me on that side, albeit not by a wide margin.

Thanks for feedback

I'm back and forth on Robby but Dr. Octopus had some reasonable things to say about it that made me wonder if I was correct in hoping for a wr2 season. I'm not so sure, and I trust his opinion of the Jets far more than my own. I honestly see the Jets drafting a wr early in the loaded 2020 class to be their #1. 

In the end, I really need a dependable wr2. I was hoping for Kupp since I own Goff. at WR2 I have Godwin and Davis or some year 2 guys. Kupp is a major upgrade for me. I think he has a better season than DJ Moore and Golladay, both are way more expensive than Kupp 

Edited by Dr. Dan
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Thanks for feedback

I'm back and forth on Robby but Dr. Octopus had some reasonable things to say about it that made me wonder if I was correct in hoping for a wr2 season. I'm not so sure, and I trust his opinion of the Jets far more than my own. I honestly see the Jets drafting a wr early in the loaded 2020 class to be their #1. 

In the end, I really need a dependable wr2. I was hoping for Kupp since I own Goff. at WR2 I have Godwin and Davis or some year 2 guys. Kupp is a major upgrade for me. I think he has a better season than DJ Moore and Golladay, both are way more expensive than Kupp 

I am not expecting much the first quarter to half of the season as he gets himself back up to speed after the ACL.  I am holding off acquiring him for now, in the hopes that his value takes a bit of a hit after a slow start.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Thanks for feedback

For context, I traded Kupp for D. Cook & Golladay last season. Recently, I traded Robby & L. Miller for AR15

7 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

For context, I traded Kupp for D. Cook & Golladay last season. Recently, I traded Robby & L. Miller for AR15

I probably do that trade easily. Both of them actually  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

That's a really nice deal for the Lindsay owner. 

3 hours ago, Tejas said:

FFPC Dynasty 

As quick as I was to gamble on acquiring Todd Gurley, I cashed out even quicker based on Rapport’s latest report:

Last week I traded:

Last night I traded:

Gurley is certainly going to be an oft-debated player all off season. I personally, would have held onto Gurley at those offers. 

2 hours ago, tombonneau said:

14-team league where QBs can score quite a lot with bonsuses - Mahomes scored 40ppg, #2-3 were at 34 and QB 14 (Cousins/Rivers) was 28. Mahomes owner moved him to worst team that is pretty much barren (taking over for departed owner) for what I think was insanely low value. Really bizarre part is Team A had already come in two years ago to take over bad team and did a great job selling parts and re-building through draft last two seasons and hit on Mahomes and a few others and is now contending with a ton of nice young prospects already.

Morale of the story is if you want Mahomes, there are owners out there apparently expecting a massive regression ...

Team A gets

Kirk Cousins

QB MIN

Team B gets

Patrick Mahomes

QB KC

2019 7th round pick

That is a nice deal for Mahomes, especially in such a QB friendly scoring system. 

22 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Damn, somebody was in the giving away Dalvin Cook business.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tejas said:

FFPC Dynasty 

Last week I traded:

Last night I traded:

So it works out to:

Drake, 2020 late 1st for Fournette, 2020 2nd (high)

That's a huge trade for you. Basically moving back maybe 2 spots in 2020 and going from Drake to Fournette. I'm not a big Fournette fan, and I would probably try to flip for a 2020 1st, but you came out on top. 

3 hours ago, tombonneau said:

Team A gets

Kirk Cousins

QB MIN

Team B gets

Patrick Mahomes

QB KC

2019 7th round pick

I'd have hoped for a little more for him in a qb friendly scoring system. Someone cashed out 2019 picks. If those were 2020 I'd say that's great for the guy dealing away Mahomes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr. Dan said:

So it works out to:

Drake, 2020 late 1st for Fournette, 2020 2nd (high)

That's a huge trade for you. Basically moving back maybe 2 spots in 2020 and going from Drake to Fournette. I'm not a big Fournette fan, and I would probably try to flip for a 2020 1st, but you came out on top. 

100% spot on. Basic logic here is flipping a healthy Fournette is potentially easier than an unknown commodity in Gurley. 

• Like 1