On 10/26/2019 at 2:02 PM, doowain said:

12 Team PPR

Team A gave:

Michael Gallup
Diontae Johnson

Team B gave:

Brandin Cooks
Will Fuller

Cooks and Fuller are two guys I would run from as they're simply not reliable. Gallup by a lot for me.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, kittenmittens said:

12 team PPR non SF

Team A gets James White and Josh Reynolds 

Team B gets Andy Isabella, Mike Geisicki, 2020 2nd (mid/late) 

I'm probably in the minority here but I'll take Isabella side. 

IMO White is worth a 2nd to a contender. So then its Isabella and Geisicki for Reynolds, which to me that's getting Isabella for free 

• Like 1

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Round 1 (Year 2020)  - late

Round 2 (Year 2020) - late

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL

Team A trades

Edwards, Gus BAL RB;

Ingram, Mark BAL RB;

Green, A.J. CIN WR;

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Team B trades

Singletary, Devin BUF RB;

Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR;

Knox, Dawson BUF TE

16 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL

I guess Kamara and the picks but it's not unreasonable either way.  

I imagine the team getting Jones ertz Ingram and Julio has had a couple unexpected studs on an otherwise sparse roster and has been lucky with their record so far and needs to replace 3 or 4 spots in their lineup.  Probably has something like ekeler and the Patriots defense?

17 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Team A trades

Edwards, Gus BAL RB;

Ingram, Mark BAL RB;

Green, A.J. CIN WR;

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Team B trades

Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR;

Knox, Dawson BUF TE

This feels expensive for Singletary/Knox. Meyers is a throw in. But i guess Ingram and green are close enough to the end of the line and Watkins is still such a frustrating player that I get it for a rebuilding team who also happens to live in buffalo.  

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL

I like the Jones side pretty easily, but I'd have to be contending- which it seems like Team A is by the draft picks.

24 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Team A trades

Edwards, Gus BAL RB;

Ingram, Mark BAL RB;

Green, A.J. CIN WR;

Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Team B trades

Meyers, Jakobi NEP WR;

Knox, Dawson BUF TE

I have an odd take on this one: I prefer tue Singletary side but the other side got more value. AJ Green is in the sunset tour of his career, as is Ingram. IMO he gives to Hill a bit next year, but Ingram is the most valuable piece in this deal, AJ Green maybe second. Watkins I'd have zero interest in Guy is more fragile than the crystal vase you get as a wedding gift and are afraid to ever use. 

I think Knox will be okay, not elite. Singletary will be good. He is either the 2nd or 3rd best peice in this trade. Meyers is about as interesting as Watkins to me. 

Probably could have gotten more for Ingram/Green but if he really wanted Singletary then more power to him. 

22 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Probably could have gotten more for Ingram/Green but if he really wanted Singletary then more power to him. 

Ingram is just not drawing any interest unless a "contend now" team loses a RB.  I have been shopping him without any nibbles.  

I like Singletary as well, but Nagy & Trubisky are his biggest obstacles...  but as in life, all things change. 

27 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I have an odd take on this one: I prefer tue Singletary side but the other side got more value. AJ Green is in the sunset tour of his career, as is Ingram. IMO he gives to Hill a bit next year, but Ingram is the most valuable piece in this deal, AJ Green maybe second. Watkins I'd have zero interest in Guy is more fragile than the crystal vase you get as a wedding gift and are afraid to ever use. 

I think Knox will be okay, not elite. Singletary will be good. He is either the 2nd or 3rd best peice in this trade. Meyers is about as interesting as Watkins to me. 

I was the one trading for Singletary. I have a "stacked" team: Matt Ryan, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram*, OBJ, Adam Thielen, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandin Cooks, Tyrell Williams, AJ Green*, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller.... - I'm still the third highest scoring team but due to some bad luck in scheduling and some underperformers I sit at 3-5.

I look at it like this, I have to run the table or maybe go 4-1 to make the playoffs at this point and I seriously doubt Mark Ingram or AJG will make a huge difference there either way so I wanted to play it both ways and get some future value and let the chips fall where they may for this season.

I may have been able to do better than Singletary and Knox but there's a limited number of teams I can trade with and that number falls even lower in a deal such as this so I got a young RB I really like and a TE that I have seen some good things from. After this week I likely wouldn't start Ingram again and who know if AJG even comes back and if he does he'll be playing with a 4th round rookie QB. I can still try and make a run, and if I make it into the playoffs I have a chance to advance. At the same time there's a decent chance I don't get in and I'm stuck with a 31 year old RB and 32 year old injury plagued WR for 2020.

1 minute ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I was the one trading for Singletary. I have a "stacked" team: Matt Ryan, Dalvin Cook, Chris Carson, Alvin Kamara, Mark Ingram*, OBJ, Adam Thielen, Alshon Jeffrey, Brandin Cooks, Tyrell Williams, AJ Green*, Zach Ertz, Darren Waller.... - I'm still the third highest scoring team but due to some bad luck in scheduling and some underperformers I sit at 3-5.

I look at it like this, I have to run the table or maybe go 4-1 to make the playoffs at this point and I seriously doubt Mark Ingram or AJG will make a huge difference there either way so I wanted to play it both ways and get some future value and let the chips fall where they may for this season.

I may have been able to do better than Singletary and Knox but there's a limited number of teams I can trade with and that number falls even lower in a deal such as this so I got a young RB I really like and a TE that I have seen some good things from. After this week I likely wouldn't start Ingram again and who know if AJG even comes back and if he does he'll be playing with a 4th round rookie QB. I can still try and make a run, and if I make it into the playoffs I have a chance to advance. At the same time there's a decent chance I don't get in and I'm stuck with a 31 year old RB and 32 year old injury plagued WR for 2020.

I agree I think its probabl ly the best you could have done and it helps you for the future. It's not a bad trade at all. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Team trades:

Isabella, Andy WR | ARI

Kamara, Alvin RB | NO

Team B trades:

Jones, Aaron RB | GB

Ertz, Zach TE | PHI

Ingram, Mark RB | BAL

Jones, Julio WR | ATL

Unpacking this is Julio for a 1st, Ingram for a 2nd, and Isabella, which leaves Kamara for Jones and Ertz - I'm taking Kamara all day there.  I get Jones has produced but I'm not at all convinced it's sustainable once Rodgers gets real WR option(s) - Adams coming back and growth by the young guys, maybe an addition next year.  They way they split the RB load right now Jones is only producing because that pie is so big.  Once it shrinks to normal levels I don't think Williams goes away and now Jones is left with 65% of a much smaller point pool.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

Ingram is just not drawing any interest unless a "contend now" team loses a RB.  I have been shopping him without any nibbles.  

I like Singletary as well, but Nagy & Trubisky are his biggest obstacles...  but as in life, all things change. 

Singletary plays for Buffalo, not Chicago.

1 hour ago, Dawg Pound 69 said:

Singletary plays for Buffalo, not Chicago.

Sorry... I was thinking David Montgomery...  my bad.    

As for Buff RB's... Gore is out-touching him 2:1... not bad for a 36 yo RB... but I was guessing TJ Yeldon would be more involved when Devin went down.  

Not involved but whoa

Team A got Mixon, Joe CIN RB; Ridley, Calvin ATL WR; Sanu, Mohamed NEP WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick
Team B got McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB

Team A got Jones, Aaron GBP RB; Williams, Jamaal GBP RB; Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick
Team B got Chubb, Nick CLE RB; Barron, Mark PIT LB; Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick

Team A got Ertz, Zach PHI TE
Team B got Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team A got Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick
Team B got Robinson, Allen CHI WR

Team A got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB
Team B got Manning, Eli NYG QB; Ertz, Zach PHI TE

Edited by Hankmoody

In a hybrid keeper-nasty where you keep your six non-flex positions like they were dynasty players (QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE). So the wrinkle is always redraft add-ons vs. dynasty implications.

Team A got:  Amari Cooper, Tyler Boyd
Team B got: Mike Evans, Will Fuller, Kyler Murray

Team A also has Brandon Cooks, so Cooper is definitely dynasty and the move was made for flexibility to decide between Boyd and Cooks. Team B also has JuJu Smith-Schuster so Evans and Cooper were a preference/wash, Fuller was redraft throw-in, and Team B also has Carson Wentz so the owner has flexibility to decide between Wentz and Murray for dynasty.

Gave a late ‘20 1st and early ‘20 2nd for Hooper. Small TE premium. 

I’m 8-0 and felt TE was my weakest spot (Olsen/Fells)

16 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Unpacking this is Julio for a 1st, Ingram for a 2nd, and Isabella, which leaves Kamara for Jones and Ertz - I'm taking Kamara all day there.  I get Jones has produced but I'm not at all convinced it's sustainable once Rodgers gets real WR option(s) - Adams coming back and growth by the young guys, maybe an addition next year.  They way they split the RB load right now Jones is only producing because that pie is so big.  Once it shrinks to normal levels I don't think Williams goes away and now Jones is left with 65% of a much smaller point pool.

So, you’re saying Julio’s value is one late 1st?

21 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Not involved but whoa

Team A got Mixon, Joe CIN RB; Ridley, Calvin ATL WR; Sanu, Mohamed NEP WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick
Team B got McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB

Team A got Jones, Aaron GBP RB; Williams, Jamaal GBP RB; Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick
Team B got Chubb, Nick CLE RB; Barron, Mark PIT LB; Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick

Team A got Ertz, Zach PHI TE
Team B got Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team A got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB
Team B got Manning, Eli NYG QB; Ertz, Zach PHI TE

Seems light for CMC (to put it mildly) and heavy for Chubb. 

• Like 1

12 team PPR

Traded away Justice Hill for 2020 2nd (probably late) and Haskins. 

I know Ingram is getting up there in age but I also am not sure as long as Lamar Jackson is the QB any RB can become a stud there. Did I sell too cheap on Hill?? 

(I do have Zeke, Chubb, Gurley, Lindsay, and Darrell Henderson in this league though) 

44 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

Yeah that's one of those deals that look like the other side is giving up a lot, but when you look closer it's basically a terrible return for a difference maker like CMc. 

55 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

I don't think it's egregious but I agree. Says a lot about Mixon's current value. 

7 hours ago, Shrugs said:

So, you’re saying Julio’s value is one late 1st?

I'm saying if I'm buying Julio I'm not paying more than a 2020 1st, yes.  I will stipulate that the league parameters given don't match the leagues I play in so maybe my perspective is off.

I suppose if it's not an IDP league that makes him more valuable, I don't play in any of those, but for dynasty purposes he's 30 years old, his coaching staff is gonna get flushed and with it any offensive continuity, Ridley is pushing up on him, Hooper isn't going anywhere, and I've seen plenty of "late" 1st turn into 1.07 or even miss playoffs.  A 6-2 team can easily end up 7-6 and lose tie-breaker to get in.

In the IDP leagues I am in one guy doesn't make nearly such a big difference.  When you're starting 20 guys those extra 4-5 points he brings over replacement value just don't win you anything by themselves:

- The average margin of victory in my leagues is 39.3 across all of them (46.9, 37.1, 38.2, 34.9)
- Only 17.2% of games are decided by 10 or fewer points (6.1% decided by 5 or fewer). 

Selling out for one upgrade can be deadly long-term.  You need quality depth and I've seen (and made) more mistakes chasing now points paying with future assets than any other type of mistake by far. 

14 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

I'm saying if I'm buying Julio I'm not paying more than a 2020 1st, yes.  I will stipulate that the league parameters given don't match the leagues I play in so maybe my perspective is off.

I suppose if it's not an IDP league that makes him more valuable, I don't play in any of those, but for dynasty purposes he's 30 years old, his coaching staff is gonna get flushed and with it any offensive continuity, Ridley is pushing up on him, Hooper isn't going anywhere, and I've seen plenty of "late" 1st turn into 1.07 or even miss playoffs.  A 6-2 team can easily end up 7-6 and lose tie-breaker to get in.

In the IDP leagues I am in one guy doesn't make nearly such a big difference.  When you're starting 20 guys those extra 4-5 points he brings over replacement value just don't win you anything by themselves:

- The average margin of victory in my leagues is 39.3 across all of them (46.9, 37.1, 38.2, 34.9)
- Only 17.2% of games are decided by 10 or fewer points (6.1% decided by 5 or fewer). 

Selling out for one upgrade can be deadly long-term.  You need quality depth and I've seen (and made) more mistakes chasing now points paying with future assets than any other type of mistake by far. 

Interesting. I’d asked for price check on Julio several pages back and had no response, my feeling was I’d offer a late 2020 first and nothing more tbh 

As a Julio owner with a contending team, if all I could get for him now was a late 1st I’d let him retire on my roster.

If I am a rebuilder, then I might settle for the first, but would aggressively try for more.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:57 AM, Hankmoody said:

Lost in all the talk about CMC going for cheap was this one.  Wow.  ARob is currently a 26 year old low WR1 whose QB situation can only improve.  A 2nd round pick for that?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Arodin said:

As a Julio owner with a contending team, if all I could get for him now was a late 1st I’d let him retire on my roster.

If I am a rebuilder, then I might settle for the first, but would aggressively try for more.

Yeah same here. I wouldn't even consider such an offer for Julio. On a rebuilder I'd hold for more in some kind of package.

6 hours ago, dahabi said:

Team A:

Dak Prescott

Benny Snell Jr.

Team B: 

Todd Gurley

Alshon Jeffrey

Anyone mind giving their thoughts on this? It would be greatly appreciated

13 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:
22 minutes ago, dahabi said:

Anyone mind giving their thoughts on this? It would be greatly appreciated

If the team giving Gurley really needed a QB & had RB depth, it's fair.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

If the team giving Gurley really needed a QB & had RB depth, it's fair.

That team is me. Had Cam/Dalton at QB, and Zeke, Dalvin, Singletary, Latavius Murray (and Gurley) at RB, and Hopkins/Tyreek/DJ Moore/John Brown (and Alshon) at WR

Edited by dahabi
  • Like 1

How about this three teamer (team received from at end of each line):

12 team Superflex, PPR, .25 PPC

Team A gets:

Stefon Diggs (B)
Peyton Barber (C)
Drew Lock (C)
2020 2nd (Mid/Late) (B)

Team B gets:

Dak Prescott (C)
Ted Ginn (C)

Team C gets:

Ryan Tannehill (A)
Chris Carson (A)
Mecole Hardman (B)
2020 1.12 (A)
2021 3rd (B)
2022 3rd (B)

1 hour ago, tombonneau said:

20 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Yeah that's one of those deals that look like the other side is giving up a lot, but when you look closer it's basically a terrible return for a difference maker like CMc. 

This year yes, but this is the dynasty trade thread so long term I don't think so.  Mixon's long term is not horrible, he's still got the talent, and you're adding Ridley and a 2020 1st - those are two really good shots to close any scoring gap between Mixon and CMc.  Just one year ago Mixon outscored CMc and yes, it's trending in the wrong direction now but those are a couple of nice looking assets to add.  This is clearly a rebuild/contender trade so I really like how it shakes out for both sides.

Decided to blow up my team after a slow start.  Sum of a few trades (12 team, Supeflex, Contracts, Full IDP):

Gave: Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, Devonta Freeman, Robert Woods, Larry Fitzgerald, Josh Lambo, Justin Houston

Got: 2020 1st (Mid), 2020 1st (Late), 2020 2nd (very early), 2020 2nd (early), 2021 2nd, 2020 5th.

Brady and Woods would have cost me to retain due to being on expiring contracts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dahabi said:

Team A:

Dak Prescott

Benny Snell Jr.

Team B: 

Todd Gurley

Alshon Jeffrey

I've got to think Gurley is still worth at least a 1st and I wouldn't give up a 1st in value for a mid QB1 in a one QB league personally.  Doubly so when you consider that most of Dak's advantage over like the next 6 guys is that he got off to a really hot start in his first 2 games and he hasn't really gotten close to getting back to that kind of play since.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dahabi said:

Team A:

Dak Prescott

Benny Snell Jr.

Team B: 

Todd Gurley

Alshon Jeffrey

Superflex? If yes, Dak.  If no, Gurley. 

12 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

This year yes, but this is the dynasty trade thread so long term I don't think so.  Mixon's long term is not horrible, he's still got the talent, and you're adding Ridley and a 2020 1st - those are two really good shots to close any scoring gap between Mixon and CMc.  Just one year ago Mixon outscored CMc and yes, it's trending in the wrong direction now but those are a couple of nice looking assets to add.  This is clearly a rebuild/contender trade so I really like how it shakes out for both sides.

I want at least one legit proven stud if I'm moving arguably a number one dynasty asset. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Mixon has never even come close to outscoring CMC. CMC outscored him by 150 points last year. 

5 hours ago, kittenmittens said:

Mixon has never even come close to outscoring CMC. CMC outscored him by 150 points last year. 

Yeah my bad, my report defaulted to weeks 1-7 of the year and I just quickly sorted on average without noticing.  Conceptually I still like the trade though, because that's two chances to fill starting slots for a rebuilder while hopefully buying low on Mixon before he bounces back down the road.

• Like 1

12 TM PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Flex

Gave: Gurley, Kerryon Johnson, McLaurin, 2020 1st (Crrently Mid)

Got: Zeke

He needs to rebuild. I’m ready to win now and only have 1 RB not on bye this week. 

12 team TE Premium Superflex

Team A got four 2020 1sts (ranging from picks 8-12 most likely)

Team B got Christian McCaffrey and a very early 2020 2nd

44 minutes ago, bluebluejays said:

12 team, .5 ppr

Team A: Zeke, J Cook

Team B: Jacobs, Hock, JJAW, 2020 2nd

Zeke side, easily. 

1 hour ago, battlestar said:

Probably the CMC side, but it's close.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kyter1 said:

He needs to rebuild. I’m ready to win now and only have 1 RB not on bye this week. 

The zeke side.

Gurley is an rb2, Johnson wasn't great before his injury and lots of great rbs in the draft, Mclaurin is good and young but on wash, and the 1st will be from a playoff team hopefully.

Zeke is zeke.

It's quantity for quality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, battlestar said:

CMC easily.  If a couple of the picks were early maybe it would be close.  2 of the 8-12 picks will bust.  The other 2 are extremely unlikely to come close to CMC.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

The zeke side.

Gurley is an rb2, Johnson wasn't great before his injury and lots of great rbs in the draft, Mclaurin is good and young but on wash, and the 1st will be from a playoff team hopefully.

Zeke is zeke.

It's quantity for quality.

Sorry, didn’t mention the pick is not mine. I’m sure it will be a mid round pick. 

13 hours ago, kyter1 said:

zeke